Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Haha then you didnt read my comment properly😆...The other girl in the promo is her sister only (no need to assume)😆...She asking her to not fall in love with him as heroine is planning to murder all of them(inlaws family) after the marriage😆...Why she is marrying off her sis in the same family when she want to kill them?...To know the answer you have to watch the show from April 22🤣...Or you have to just accept my above prediction ..ie., both can kill them(all the family) easily by plotting if they get married in the same family🤣...

Tanvi dogra is going to pair up with zain imam...We know this...but the characters jahnavi and her sister still doesnt know that na😆...So they proceed with the marriage/marriage rituals...if you still have doubts you have to watch this lame show😆

tanvi Dogra character is still going to be dead meat. The girls have to kill her off first before going after the family 😆
That evil smirk was top notch😆Har haraike chantu mai bangayi hai ab Omkara ji kya sochenge? 
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I along with a fair few viewers are expecting see an unapologetic murderer/ grey lead a la Dexter (but without the graphic murder). If this show doesn't stick to that premise I will stop watching!Edited by SK1509 - 5 years ago