Meera Deosthale Chakor. Hats off You have flown high, fly more

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Meera Deosthale... Chakor... Hats off... You have flown high, fly more

Meera Most Energetic Elegant Revered Actress... Can I say this... Yes ofcourse.

I am all the more falling for this simple, humble, honest, bubbly, cheerful angel.

I travelled with her since the valentine week of 2016 only to realise she has been the best.

She is indeed simple, bubbly, humble etc etc as Meera

But...She is that epitome of courage, fearlessness, attitude, positivity, the zeal to win, the heart to help, never to accept defeat, not to fail and the one to look upon to as Chakor.

She rose as a role model not only as Chakor but moulded herself into the best co-actress, tantrumless (this is not easy I say to achieve) one, the one who runs to help others on sets, who accepts her flaws, who respects others (especially VJ) and who has not got into any wrong books.

I could understand she was loved, adored by Rajiv, Paras, VJ, Sai sir and Sai mam, Vinny, Ginni, Vandana due to her long running association and also the crew and technicians  (infact one of the technician was inconsolable) but I am completely floored by this angel who has become to be an life long friend to those who were only for few weeks with her  (Sehban, Vikas Balla, Keith who just loved her innocence and the current ones Aarti Singh, Tanya Sharma who were literally crying asking her to stay).

She is nave in her real life but noble in her reel life.

Such a sweet soul who did not have high dreams but only to travel to few cities in Gujarat and Goa and Greece.

She excelled in her studies, in sports, in dancing , in soft skils and she has indeed excelled to be loved by many..

She acted around her age, matured and grew as an actress beautifully... And it tears me to say she graced in her expressions as a mother of an teenager albeit being in her early twenties...

Kudos to you Meera for I have no words but will say with all honesty that you were the one and only actress I loved, looked upto and still look upto as an individual too...

The way she teared on the last day and that line "I came knowing nothing, I am leaving learning something but kindly forgive me pardon me if I had hurt anyone about anything."

You marked yourself indelible with those lines.. 

Is there anything to write more about this angel..

Truly, many more laurels come your way for you Deserve to be a Winner Always

With loads of tears, wishes and prayers...

Loads of love to you Meera Deosthale.  Fly high for you are a Winner Always!!!

Edited by sumsukor - 5 years ago
thanks for sharing sumi. amazing post
Meera has been phenomenal as Chakor, and the character and her portrayal as Chakor will remain close to my heart,

Wishing Meera all the best for her personal and professional life

Originally posted by Ruby7

thanks for sharing sumi. amazing post
Meera has been phenomenal as Chakor, and the character and her portrayal as Chakor will remain close to my heart,

Wishing Meera all the best for her personal and professional life

thanks Ruby.  
Sumi dear πŸ€—

No words yaar, You just teared me too.

Its just a lovely lovely post on Meera ,which is cent percent true. bang on.

Best wishes ,prayers and all the very best to the cheerful angel from me too.

Abbrevation  for MEERA - well desribed.

We just love her more for being the human she is and for her acing skillset too that she potrayed Chakor so beautifully.
Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
Originally posted by LuvSSever

Sumi dear πŸ€—

No words yaar, You just teared me too.

Its just a lovely lovely post on Meera ,which is cent percent true. bang on.

Best wishes ,prayers and all the very best to the cheerful angel from me too.

Abbrevation  for MEERA - well desribed.

We just love her more for being the human she is and for her acing skillset too that she potrayed Chakor so beautifully.

thanks Uma... warm in your hugs
Sumi a lovely postπŸ‘πŸ‘
Very bang on... just watched her interview...

Very cheerful and cute... may God give her the very best. 

Originally posted by 77nikita

Sumi a lovely postπŸ‘πŸ‘
Very bang on... just watched her interview...

Very cheerful and cute... may God give her the very best. 

Thanks Nikki