Soni Razdan on daughter Alia Bhatt's marriage: She is too y

Ajeebdastaan28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Soni Razdan on daughter Alia Bhatt's marriage: She is too young to rush into any lifetime decision

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bittusharma

She will be 26 this year

she is not THAT young.

her own sister Pooja Bhatt RETIRED from the industry in 1998 when she turned 26, of Aliaa's age...IRONY.

She's already 26. She just turned 26 in March πŸ˜†. 
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I am bored of hearing this too young line 
YoungHeart thumbnail
Well she is is too young for RK πŸ˜†. 11 years of difference to me is crazy in this day and age.

Either they are faking a PR relationship for their movie, or this will definitely materialize into marriage. No way is RK almost 37 and just casually dating her πŸ˜†. 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 5 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Too young for an actress in present times. Yes.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Well she is is too young for RK πŸ˜†. 11 years of difference to me is crazy in this day and age.

Either they are faking a PR relationship for their movie, or this will definitely materialize into marriage. No way is RK almost 37 and just casually dating her πŸ˜†. 

Most probably this is for keeps. His father hasn't been keeping well, and I'm sure they will tie the knot soon after he recovers completely.

I so wish Ranbir and Mahira happened though. Now that would have been amazing. Alia is sooo blah.
YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Most probably this is for keeps. His father hasn't been keeping well, and I'm sure they will tie the knot soon after he recovers completely.

I so wish Ranbir and Mahira happened though. Now that would have been amazing. Alia is sooo blah.

Yeah, even I feel they might end of getting married. Mahira and RK i had just heard rumors.. didn't know if it was a real thing . 
sania349 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she's going to hit a mid life crisis when she is 30. is it me or does she act super young for her age?
πŸ˜†

26 ...you are a grown up at that age and you can make important decisions on your own.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Agreed!!! RK and MK would have been awesome. I also liked Kat! Whatever works for them.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Why the sudden change in statements?
Earlier they were all like 'we are happy if Alia is happy and will stand by her decisions'.
Even Alia seemed pro-marriage. 

Either they wanna keep it hush-hush or they are actually faking it. Hmm.

Has Neetu stopped 'Awwing' over every pic Alia posts?πŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago