•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Does anybody else also feel that the show has been completely derailed after Raja Saheb's death?
Yuvraj is not doing anything except for some crying.
Sitara seems to have adopted the kid who was going to suck the blood out of her. What happened to the vish-sucking plan?
Rani maa has gone cuckoo
Viranda is hellbent on some revenge - I can't even remember now what was the revenge about.

I am still watching out of habit but lost. 😆
Don't want to see Arhaan behll in vishpurush costume. It look like he is participating in some fancy dress competition.
Question is why vishpursh needs that awful costume and vishkanyas can move around decked up in all their finery?
Isn't vishpursh the male version of vishkanya?

Main bhi kahan logic dhoondhne bait gayi. Logic ke liya kaun yeh show dekhega?
Posted: 4 years ago
There is no logic in all these shows,  watching  for our favorite actors in it. Yea Vishpurush is supposed to be the male version of vishkanyas.  Don't know why they are using that goat horns,  what is relation between goat and snakes? ? ?may be something which we don't know 😆
Exactly I was also thinking viraj will become one hell of a sexy vish-puroosh☺️

But here itne handsome mundey ko brahmarakshas type creature bna dia hy makers ne😡 I'll never forgive you for this cvs😡

Seems like makers have no story, thats why dragging everything. Ooper se irritating vishkanyas and their stupid plans🤢
No solid reason for revenge, now they also forgot they've to make babies with males of raj parivar

SaaS bahu serial bna dia hy mere favorite show ko, Ada and arhaan are excellent actors. Agreed Maharaj, raj guru and kuldeep were only sensible people along with Sitara... 1 ko maar dia, 2 ko disappear kr Dia hy 😭
I was really shocked to see that costume of viraj,  and believe me, my son started laughing seeing  that costume. Watching  the show only for Arhaan.