I am happy to be part of Kasautii - Namik Paul - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Logon ko Humari cv's se itne saari expectations hain ...

Yeh dekh kar aankhon mein aansu aa gaye ... 😭
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waiting for this ..hope he's a good guy ..I have a feeling he might be related to the guy coming to see Shivani ..what if he's that guy's older brother or something ..Anurag defo needs a man around prerna to start getting back his senses..
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
He's either going to be a new character or there's a chance he'll play Vineet.

Vineet is someone who helped Prerna a lot in S1, helped her grow her business and everything. Of course, Anurag was helping in silence too. It was more like Vineet-Anurag had joined hands to help Prerna in S1. I think Vineet liked Prerna. Can't remember, but he was a positive character. If I remember correctly, Vineet made his entry around this time last season post-AnuKomo marriage and during Prerna's pregnancy. 

Namik won't be playing Bajaj for sure. There would be more hype if that was the case. 

I don't want anymore negative characters. We have enough with Mohini-Nivi-Komo trio. As long as he's a positive character who (I hope) will bring AnuPre closer, I'm happy. 
chinnuyadu14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think namik can ace anything,not necessary to be a good guy...even an anti hero type..versetile characters stays in the resume forever..n in the minds of audience

Plus I thought kasuti was a sadistic story..not regular..
Edited by chinnuyadu14 - 5 years ago
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Haha, he has never watched Indian shows growing up so he doesn't know what Ekta is capable of showing in her shows πŸ˜†
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vandana21

waiting for this ..hope he's a good guy ..I have a feeling he might be related to the guy coming to see Shivani ..what if he's that guy's older brother or something ..Anurag defo needs a man around prerna to start getting back his senses..

Hopefully his presence bring some sense to Anupre
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Logon ko Humari cv's se itne saari expectations hain ...

Yeh dekh kar aankhon mein aansu aa gaye ... 😭

Khushi ke toh nahi honge... πŸ˜† It's seems more like 'I will be ready to welcome you in the club when cv' s disappoint you guys too' πŸ˜†

But Expactation Cv's pe rekhna bewakofi hai, we know that... Been there, done that, never doing it again. Aur woh bhi Especially Ekta Mata ke cv's pe... Nahi kabhi nahi... 

We just hope that he will get a good relevant character and opportunity and that KZK2 itself will start entering in its most logical era so we all can enjoy it... Too much to ask, I know... 
Sutapasima thumbnail
BTW how do they know he will pair with Prerna ?? He xould be the guy Savitri chachi brought for Shivi's alliance 
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _symphony

Btw i really hope they don't give him a pure negative character as that will backfire.  Plus with those eyes he cannot be a villain πŸ˜† . . he might have strong physical attributes but his expressions/ voice have always been on the subtle and soft side  πŸ˜³ Though his personality matches Rishabh Bajaj to T still lets see. 

@Bold: I know...and then we will get to see him longer on-screen and not just for a cameo πŸ˜³

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

OMG!
I feel the same.
Everytime I read he'll play a negative role I'm reminded of his Shravan type gaze β˜ΊοΈ
How can he play play plain negative πŸ˜†
CAN'T. 
His one look and everyone melts πŸ˜†

I know but remember the Shravan after Aditya's entry?? He can definitely pull off grey shades!