Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

🀣🀣
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I'm happy that he's indeed coming on board but he wanted a show where characters and storytelling are the main USP.

OOOPPSSS  πŸ€£

Poor boy will forget the meaning of these words soon..πŸ˜†
VFX is yet to come.. He will also do somersault in the air like Parth soon..🀣
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Poor boy will forget the meaning of these words soon.. πŸ˜†

VFX is yet to come.. He will also do somersault in the air like Parth soon..🀣

I don't know, did no one tell him what Kasauti is or he didn't check out the storyline? Or just defending the show like everyone else πŸ˜†

But I gotta say, today's episode was really good. The entire feel was so different. Looked like someone blew fresh air all over the characters and plot!
I, for a second, thought he'll be the groom for Shivani (given all cross connections till date) but he hasn't started shooting yet :$
chinnuyadu14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

If he hasnt revealed anything about his character, how do they know he will join hands with Pre for revenge against Anu?

Are they just assuming things.. we all know Pre isnt here for revenge!

They wrote" according to popular media reports"--- that's some smart writing..it doesn't make them feel they didn't join the herd n blame isn't on them..
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This thread πŸ˜† 
ATB Namik!! ...hope you get to play a well written character πŸ˜³  
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Btw i really hope they don't give him a pure negative character as that will backfire.  Plus with those eyes he cannot be a villain πŸ˜† . . he might have strong physical attributes but his expressions/ voice have always been on the subtle and soft side  πŸ˜³ Though his personality matches Rishabh Bajaj to T still lets see.  Edited by _symphony - 5 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🀣
He will regret it  just after reading the scriptπŸ˜† 
Edited by Leenaaa - 5 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

Btw i really hope they don't give him a pure negative character as that will backfire.  Plus with those eyes he cannot be a villain πŸ˜† . . he might have strong physical attributes but his expressions/ voice have always been on the subtle and soft side  πŸ˜³ Though his personality matches Rishabh Bajaj to T still lets see. 

OMG!
I feel the same.
Everytime I read he'll play a negative role I'm reminded of his Shravan type gaze β˜ΊοΈ
How can he play play plain negative πŸ˜†
CAN'T. 
His one look and everyone melts πŸ˜†
chinnuyadu14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

Btw i really hope they don't give him a pure negative character as that will backfire.  Plus with those eyes he cannot be a villain πŸ˜† . . he might have strong physical attributes but his expressions/ voice have always been on the subtle and soft side  πŸ˜³ Though his personality matches Rishabh Bajaj to T still lets see. 

Grey is fine... jealous n ol...
I feel the screenplay is different this time...so can make that character a bit edgy..
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

OMG!
I feel the same.
Everytime I read he'll play a negative role I'm reminded of his Shravan type gaze β˜ΊοΈ
How can he play play plain negative πŸ˜†
CAN'T. 
His one look and everyone melts πŸ˜†

Honestly, I think Namik can pull off almost anything...

Haha, Shravan type gaze is his forte but you guys have to remember the scenes of angry Shravan, wicked Shravan too, and his evil smirks...

But all in all, I hope he will get a strong character that would be developed and explored well. I know it's a lot to ask but...

Or at least he will get enough exposure to gain more fans and attract good offers...