sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
It's clearly veer's wrong decision to invite those guys in family party whom mishti pari doesn't know.

Here people says there is nothing wrong in veer and mishti 's relationship to break engagement, without being bias I can say only one thing every day writer shows mishti and veer are not on same page when it comes to understand each other's mindset otherwise veer itna to samajta ki family party mai uske woh dost jinko mishti pari jante tak nai hai unko bulane se in dono sisters ko pareshani bhi ho sakti hai.
Most noticeable part after mishti 's fight with that guy was , even after veer informed her that that bad guys were his friends too and he was the one who invited them , mishti was not ready to accept that they can be veer's friend and veer invited them whom she thinks perfect . She was not ready to believe it's veer's fault to invite them even after ruhaan 's advice to not to invite them. 

If veer is informing her that he was the one who invited them still mishti can't believe that those cheap guys were veer's friends too. So much faith in veer that he can't be wrong and he is covering ruhaan?

The thing is veer is very nice guy for everyone so people will never give any second thought on veer's wrong decision on inviting friends. 

I like it aj mishti chahe mane ya na mane ek baat sab ke samne ayi ki veer bhi galat decisions leta hai or uske wajah se bhi dusre musibat mai padd sakte hai jaise aj pari ko experience hua . 

Mishti Abhi believe nai karna chahti hai par aj yeh bhi samne aya ki veer ko jitna perfect woh samajti hai utna perfect and sensible veer nai hai .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
if in birthday invitation card it is written with family then jo birthday   main aa raha hai woh kisi apna jaan pehchaan ko le ke aa sakta hai

I went to aunty place to stay there for one and two days . aunty going to attend wedding and she took me to wedding . and I do not know them where wedding is happening. neither they know me

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Veer is a great guy and it is a fact ! 
Firstly he is a normal guy and not perfect obviously ! If Mishti thinks that she will fall for a guy who is 'perfect' then she is delusional coz no human being is perfect 

I have been saying this that Veer isn't perfect...It's unlikely that he won't ever make mistakes but what I loved about him is how he owns up to his mistakes and admits them rather than justifying them or hiding them 

There is no facade from his end...He is transparent 

People keep blaming him for things he doesn't even do !   People blamed that he didn't care about Mishti's family but we saw how he ran and helped Radhika ! 

Then people blamed that he is materialistic !  He organised the whole surprise party for Mishti and knew that her family will make her happy hence included them as well ! 

The people blamed that he doesn't understand that Mishti is a family oriented girl and despite that he wants to spend her birthday with her alone ...and he went ahead and surprised Mishti by celebrating her birthday with her whole family 

He is making all efforts from his end to keep Mishti happy !  Poor guy doesn't deserve the hate that he gets ! He deserves nothing but happiness ! In real life such men are rare to find !
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
kya pata veer ko hi nahi idea ho uske friends aisa achanank khuch kar jaayenge
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

if in birthday invitation card it is written with family then jo birthday   main aa raha hai woh kisi apna jaan pehchaan ko le ke aa sakta hai

I went to aunty place to stay there for one and two days . aunty going to attend wedding and she took me to wedding . and I do not know them where wedding is happening. neither they know me

Agree jo birth day main jaa raha hai woh kisi apne jaan pehchaan ko le ke aa sakta hai .

As per your mentioned marriage scenario , main bhi gai hu ek bar when i was at my aunt's place .

My point is jab hum kisi ke sath jate hai ya hum kisi ko le jate hai apne sath tab hum sure hote hai ki hum jisko le ja rahe hai woh kis type ke log hai , sath le jane layak hai ki nai etc.

Jab main or tum apni aunt ke yaha gaye or aunt ke sath kisi function mai gaye the tab humari aunt ko acche se pata tha ki tum or main kis type ki hai, waha sath le jane ke layak hai ki nai, waha ja kar kisi ko koi problem kar sakti hai ki , humare nature or behavior ko dhyan mai rakh kar humari aunt humko sath mai function mai le kar gai thi.

Yaha veer ko pata hoga ki uske dost kis type ke hai or woh exactly kis type ke dost ko mishti pari ki yaha invite kar raha hai ? Dost hai par apne yaha sath mai le jane layak hai bhi ki nai yeh bhi dekhna padta hai na ? That's why i am saying wrong decision.

Humari aunt bhi jab humko le kar gayi tab woh sure hogi na ki hum kisi ke waha ja kar misbehave karne wale log maise nahi hai , itna sure hone ke baad koi kisi ko sath le jata hai .
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Veer ke friends kaafi badtameez nikle. Why does he have such friends in the first place?
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Veer is a great guy and it is a fact ! 

Firstly he is a normal guy and not perfect obviously ! If Mishti thinks that she will fall for a guy who is 'perfect' then she is delusional coz no human being is perfect 

I have been saying this that Veer isn't perfect...It's unlikely that he won't ever make mistakes but what I loved about him is how he owns up to his mistakes and admits them rather than justifying them or hiding them 

There is no facade from his end...He is transparent 

People keep blaming him for things he doesn't even do !   People blamed that he didn't care about Mishti's family but we saw how he ran and helped Radhika ! 

Then people blamed that he is materialistic !  He organised the whole surprise party for Mishti and knew that her family will make her happy hence included them as well ! 

The people blamed that he doesn't understand that Mishti is a family oriented girl and despite that he wants to spend her birthday with her alone ...and he went ahead and surprised Mishti by celebrating her birthday with her whole family 

He is making all efforts from his end to keep Mishti happy !  Poor guy doesn't deserve the hate that he gets ! He deserves nothing but happiness ! In real life such men are rare to find !

I am only talking about wrong decision which he made unknowingly .

I have also mentioned he is nice guy which covered his every effort for mishti and his family . I have never ever given any comment on materialistic or not family oriented topics. 

In veer's case i have always maintained my point that rohan needs to improve in emoting different expressions , mishti and veer are never involved completely in each other , i never found them on same page and i never feel strong connection between them .That's it otherwise i have never pointed out particular flaw of veer . This post is also on just about veer can take wrong decision and mishti is not ready to believe that veer is not perfect as per her definition and veer can make mistake too that's why even after veer informed her she was not at all believing that they can be veer's friends too and all she said to veer was he is covering ruhaan. So much faith and delusion that they can't be veer's friends.
Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I am only talking about wrong decision which he made unknowingly .

I have also mentioned he is nice guy which covered his every effort for mishti and his family . I have never ever given any comment on materialistic or not family oriented topics. 

In veer's case i have always maintained my point that rohan needs to improve in emoting different expressions , mishti and veer are never involved completely in each other , i never found them on same page and i never feel strong connection between them .That's it otherwise i have never pointed out particular flaw of veer . This post is also on just about veer can take wrong decision and mishti is not ready to believe that veer is not perfect as per her definition and veer can make mistake too that's why even after veer informed her she was not at all believing that they can be veer's friends too and all she said to veer was he is covering ruhaan. So much faith and delusion that they can't be veer's friends.

And who said Veer is perfect ! 
I said of course he will make bad decisions ! But the better person is the one who rectifies them and admits his flaws which he does 
It is Mishti's fault that she is delusional ðŸ˜† Poor Veer kept telling her that it was his mistake and Ruhan was right ðŸ˜†

Also I didn't say u said he is materialistic ...I was pointing out a general pattern that goes in this forum...People end up blaming him for things that he doesn't do ðŸ˜†

As I said it is your opinion that Rohan is bad, MishVeer were not involved completely or found connection ...I feel Rohan is decent and writers showed MishVeer as a happy couple...Precisely why it appears illogical for Mishti to fall for Ruhan without any concrete reason 

When a person is unhappy in a relation then he goes out looking for happiness not when they are happy in a relation...If a partner is problematic , or relation is having problmes, if partners are not compatible then moving on appears logical and not when a girl is shown in a happy relation and a new guy enters so she suddenly feels attracted to him and unhahppy in the current relation ...Writers have made a blunder here precisely why many of us don't relate with Mishaan 
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i agree with this completely mishti and veer are just not on the same page they dont love each other but the image that they have in there minds where both of them are perfect their relationship is perfect  and this is where they are wrong because life is not perfect humans can never be perfect   the writers are giving subtle hints how mishveer are incompatible relationship is based on understanding but for understanding first  we have to know that person right jab jaante hi nahi toh samjhenge kya that where mishveer lacks they dont know each other at all 
Chika_pika_rika thumbnail
Exactly veer is not a bad guy (actually no one is) he just took a wrong decision in inviting his friends in mishti's birthday party. He should have known how his friends are. And there is no point in inviting your friends to someone's party whom they don't know at all. Inspite of ruhaan giving a friendly advice he did the same