Nice Episode again..but FAB FAB PRECAP

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes...Again I liked the episode...

Specially Abhir and Mishti scenes...How cutely he makes her laugh... and even Mishti..how easily she smiles when Abhir is around her...
No heavy baggage, no much heavy dialogs or talks...suce a sweet way they converse...They share their pain also in a very subtle way...feels really soothing to hear their talk...I don't need to stress

ðŸ˜†

I think THough Abhir is aware about his attraction for Mishti right now he is trying hard to get Kunal and Mishti together...But in all this Mishti will get closer to him and visa versa... 😆 ..

Both are dramebazzz I tell you... 😆 ..

And Rajshree feeling that Kunal may be right for mishit is not wrong with all the circumstances created by Abhir. 😆 ...

Lets see how and when things take turn 😊 ..I really hope Kunal and Mishti do not get engaged...it'll be odd relation between her and Abhir then...Edited by Cool_wonder - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wagen thumbnail
The episode was nice and precap was  awesome. Even if maheshwari agree to the alliance meenakshi will not want this rishta and she will again try to break it by humiliating mishti this time .😔
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Precap was superb..hope it's not anyone's dream sequence especially the last scene 

I am among few who would not like to see Kunal and Mishti getting engaged and then Mishti falling for her fiance's brother. IMO The respect that  exist between BIL and bhabhi will not be the same if Mishti is Kunal's ex . 
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyy

Precap was superb..hope it's not anyone's dream sequence especially the last scene

I am among few who would not like to see Kunal and Mishti getting engaged and then Mishti falling for her fiance's brother. IMO The respect that exist between BIL and bhabhi will not be the same if Mishti is Kunal's ex .

True...

That said seeing some latest off set pics of Kunal all decked up..i have a feel that may be they do decide for the alliance.

Then ..may be mishit will realize slowly that she is loving Abhir and does not want to wed Kunal 😲 ..

He he...Hope I am kidding...and the show does not take this clich rout...

Even before the family can declare about Kunal and Mishti's engagement...I want Abhir to fall for Mishti even deeper..   ðŸ˜³ ...
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
I had thought the worst of Kunal. Meaning mama's boy.  No he tells verbatim that mom is at fault. Abeer also remains in the hospital shows his face to all.
The conversation between Mishti and Abeer is on the same lines. There is no difference of opinion, this guy can flirt and she likes his company. No typical itv types i hate you or fly in the soup kind attitude.

Kuhu does have a sense maturity and Maheshwari's aren't the ones who have declared war. Even in films or real life when there is wealth and money around nobody is so tolerant.  They are calm.

Something odd is Abeer and Mishti meet up like Genie in a bottle, this man lands up in the most unexpected manner and circumstances. He is also around in places where one doesn't expect him to be and their meetings look a little out of place.  Today it was in sync.

Really Really very surprised was YRKKH like this from day one, how did it hold good for a decade. I am so used to seeing such volatile characters i do not what to make out from YRHPK.

The pH has taken a huge risk this isn't really trp material.

Nevertheless i like this show
mishthii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Episode, too good!! A perfect balance and showing all characters, no one sidelined..Just loving how Kunal is coming up.. Watching actor first time he is a treat to watch along with Shaheer n Rhea..Kuhu has also been toned down n now sympathies towards her.. Overall a good start of week..

Precap is LIT..!!!

Ph knows very well than us what they are serving to viewers and must have knowledge of their taste..Let's be patient n watch show on tv!

AreYaar thumbnail
I liked the Abir-Mishti conversation in the hospital too...they again easily fell into their easy breezy pattern. Mishti puts him down for his nautanki but clearly gets happy to see him. And she inadvertently revealed that only he somehow seems to understand her. 

He enjoys making her smile and laugh, that is why does the extra nautanki...lol 

Rajshri feels very protective of Mishti...and Abir now does too...somehow he has decided that Kunal can be the one to protect Mishti cuz the family has put that idea out to the Maheshwaris...lol so now he's going around building the image that Kunal is Mishti's savior and protector and circumstances are adding to the MU...which is why Rajshri is actively considering the rishta seriously now. 

Abir ka mahaanta mode amuses me...the way he was actively trying to project that he could never be the kind of guy to save Mishti and only Kunal is the responsible one...lol Abir likes projecting an image that he unreliable...this is even beyond Sanyaasi mode...lol he has a self-esteem issue as well I think...or atleast that's how it seemed in this scene today. 

Kuhu was the one that surprised me in the epi...maybe they are actively trying to improve her character now...lol the way she showed regret for being mean to Mishti, then saying she doesn't want to marry a guy who doesn't care for her and that she wants her own grand love story...haha I was surprised cuz I thought she'd get obsessive over Kunal...anyways let's see where things go now that Mishti-Kunal ka rishta is being considered. Kuhu will struggle with it. 

And your last line...lol I don't think there is any avoiding of that...Kunal-Mishti will likely reach the stage of going through rasams...Kunal is unlikely to refuse cuz he thinks this is what his mom wants...lol and Mishti will remain confused...Abir is manipulating both of them to think they are good for each other too...lol 

Remains to be seen when Mishti realizes Abir is the one who gets her and how they bond. 
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Cool_wond And Rajshree feeling that Kunal may be right for mishit is not wrong with all the circumstances created by Abhir. 😆 ...

Lets see how and when things take turn 😊 ..I really hope Kunal and Mishti do not get engaged...it'll be odd relation between her and Abhir then...[/QUOTE]

I feel that Rajshree is more inclined for this match now because of Naman and his words. The truth she knows is that it was Kunal who brought Mishti to the hospital and took care of her. Naman's words are "that guy is Mishti's bodygaurd. Seeing how Naman doesn't care about hurting his daughter for money, Rajashree is very worried. She now feels Kunal is the only one who can keep Naman at bay and take care of Mishti.

That is the reason why she will now accept this alliance for Mishti
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Episode was really good. Loved Mishti - Abir scene. This was the first meeting which thoroughly enjoyed. Would love to see more such scene which establishes their friendship and bond first. Last two episodes were very good. 
Kunal's character sketch is also becoming clearer. Kuhu has for a time being mellowed down a little. I really hope her character is shaped up well. Varsha Kuhu scene was good too.
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyy

I am among few who would not like to see Kunal and Mishti getting engaged and then Mishti falling for her fiance's brother. IMO The respect that exist between BIL and bhabhi will not be the same if Mishti is Kunal's ex .

Kunal doesn't really have that love feelings for Mishti. He feels more connected with Kuhu and her words. Even if he does get engaged, it will be formal, not really from the heart. He will be doing it for his mom because he thinks that this is what she wants. Secondly for "correcting the mistake of his mom hurting Maheshwari family for his sake. Because of Abir he thinks this is the way to give back the honor that Maheshwari's family lost because of his mom's insult.

My guess is this will be more like a criss cross connection. Both Kunal and Mishti will try to accept that they are supposed to become life partners, but will realize that they are more comfortable with someone else. Kuhu will get her "epic love story because she is the one who will give it to him. And I don't feel Kunal will feel awkward because he is already feeling awkward about taking credit for saving Mishti.

Have you seen the movie While You Were Sleeping. It is quite a old movie but in that too the story is somewhat similar. FL saves the second lead(younger brother) from getting killed and his family thinks that she is his girlfriend. While he is in coma in the hospital she gets to know about his family. In that process she falls in love with the ML who is the elder brother. The younger brother comes out of coma and agrees to marry her. On the wedding day, FL reveals that she actually loves the elder brother so cannot marry the younger brother and leaves from there. Only after that the elder brother too accepts his feelings and he comes to her and proposes and later gets married in a grand ceremony.

I feel this is what the makers will show given what they said during their launch party. This is the main USP of the series, that a girl has choice, that she can choose her own life partner after rejecting someone else and getting rejected. That the rejection is not directly related to something horrible.