rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hard to imagine anyone else in SRK's shoes
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Its gonna be a prequel to Don.. We will see the journey of a young, ruthless and chichora gunda who then goes onto become the refined Don.. 

Fits him very nicely ..Looks like script is written keeping ranveer in mind ๐Ÿคฃ
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Lol...his PR was mocked even when he was initially linked to a Kjo directorial..hua kya ๐Ÿ˜†

Don franchise is strictly a hit franchise bo wise not even a blockbuster franchise that his pr will attach his name to get pr mileage. Kuch bhi.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Don franchise is strictly a hit franchise bo wise not even a blockbuster franchise that his pr will attach his name to get pr mileage. Kuch bhi..  ๐Ÿ˜†

Funny thing is SRK fans losing their shit over it on social media when Don does not even belong to him originally. Looks like they forgot that AB Sr was the original Don.๐Ÿ˜†

Forum par toh they have only one typical retort to everything Ranveer...wohi puraana chichora bolna. I hope yeh movie bane Ranveer ke saath ab aur god willing badi blockbuster ho๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Funny thing is SRK fans losing their shit over it on social media when Don does not even belong to him originally. Looks like they forgot that AB Sr was the original Don.๐Ÿ˜†

Forum par toh they have only one typical retort to everything Ranveer...wohi puraana chichora bolna. I hope yeh movie bane Ranveer ke saath ab aur god willing badi blockbuster ho๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

exactly, some people are acting like Don only belongs to srk, but are they forgetting Big B was the original Don, so there is no need for some people to insult ranveer just because of this rumour, this rumour is obviously not true
Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
I remember the crying of the original Don fans when SRK was doing the remake...koi nahi, the cycle is just continuing!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
If this is true, my first question is:

Is SRK depressed?

First he quit Saare Jahaa and now this. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: togepe30

If this is true, my first question is:

Is SRK depressed?

First he quit Saare Jahaa and now this. 

Did not seem like it given his recent appearances.. Maybe he wants to try out something new or just wants to take his own sweet time to get out and about?

Shah starred in a REMAKE of Don.. This is talking about replacing Shah in the Don franchise, implying a SEQUEL.. not the same thing.. 
If Ranveer was to star in another Don remake, thats a different story altogether..
We got the classy don, the swaggy don and now an OTT Don.. Not a teensie weensie little problem in that
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ek strictly average movie ke bhi itni jale padhe hain log..bakwas franchise. All style no substance 
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don isnt some James Bond franchise. 1 sequel was already too many.