Ishra OS: Tu Ban Meri Jaan Kudey

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone. 
I know it's long time I have updated my stories and few friends were asking for it too but I'm not getting proper time for writing my stories so I'm here with OS on a special demand to compensate it. Hope you will like it. ...
Scroll down for OS. ... 

Edited by Kadianvi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Scroll down for os Edited by Kadianvi - 5 years ago
ananyaguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon eagerly waiting
Kadianvi thumbnail
Os
A car entered in a big mansion and a young man in late twenties came out of it. The moment he came out, he saw everyone standing at the door only to welcome him, his parents, siblings and servants also. He went to them and firstly took blessings from his parents greeting them while they also blessed him. His mother did aarti. Then his siblings and servants too welcomed him and soon all went inside. All settled in hall and he started,

R - So papa, aapne bataya nhi, us land wale case ka kya hua?

Mr Bhalla (smiling)- Hum haar gaye puttar.

R (confused)- We lose it and you are happy. Why?

Mr Bhalla - Humhe to harna hi tha, kyonki humne andh Vishvas kiya tha apne employee par. He was fraud.

R - That's why I used to say that we should not trust them...

Mr Bhalla - Nhi puttar, aisa nhi hai. Ek baat to maine seekh li ki we should keep trust on them but not blindly. We can't lose trust on others because of a single person.

R - Papa, pehli baar mujhe yeh words aapke nhi lag rhe hai.

Mr Bhalla - (with a smile) Hmmm. We have learnt this from our opponent lawyer.

R - Mujhe yeh samajh nhi aa rha papa ki aap haar kar bhi Itne khush kaise ho sakte ho. Us employee ko to main chodunga nhi...

Mr Bhalla - Nhi puttar, aisa kuch karne ki jarurat nhi hai. Usse uski saza mil gayi hai. (Smiling)-  Aur apni hone wali bahu se haar ne mein kaisi sharm.

He said making Raman shocked and he spilled the tea he was sipping.

R (shocked)- What? 

Mr Bhalla - Ha, vo lawyer, Ishita Iyer, humhe to pehli mulakaat mein hi pasand aa gayi. Kyu Toshiji? 

Mrs Bhalla - Sahi kaha Bhalla ji aapne. Bhot hi soni kudi hai aur sanskaari bhi.

R - Kya Maa papa, aap dono bhi na, kuch bhi bolte ho.

Mr Bhalla - kuch bhi nhi sach hai. Aur tujhe hamare sath chalna hai usse milne.

R - Kya? No ways...

Mr Bhalla - This is the only way. You have to listen to us this time. We had given you a lot of time for career, now it's high time that you should get married. If you like someone then you can tell us.

R - Nothing like this but...

Mr Bhalla - then you are coming with us tomorrow, I'm fixing a meeting with Ishita.

Raman accepted seeing no other choice. Mr Bhalla called the Secretary of Ishita but she denied saying that Ishita can't meet anyone for few days due to some reasons. Mr Bhalla agreed but told her to fix their meeting at the earliest. He informed same to all and Raman got relieved. That night passed smoothly. Raman searched for Ishita Iyer, her profile, her pictures which were very few, about her profession and all details. He was quite impressed with all information he got, she was not so good looking but of course looks doesn't matter much for him and his family, thing which matters is her behaviour and etiquettes so he wanted to know her personally, thinking so he slept. 

Next day, he was going towards his office after attending a meeting in a hotel, it was an isolated road when he saw a lady standing near a car. He recognised her as Ishita but thinking it as illusion, he continued driving, he didn't notice anyone else earlier but when he remove his eyes from Ishita and looked in front, he saw a man asking for lift. He stopped the car immediately or may be it would have hit him. Raman came out immediately while Ishita too came running there and asked the man if he is fine who replied he is fine, he was her assistant. Ishita scolded Raman, 

I - Are you blind? Can't you see someone? Agar help nhi karni to Chale Jaao side se, aise us par gaadi chadha doge kya?

R - I'm really sorry but I didn't see him. Its not a lie but I really didn't notice him. I'm really sorry for that.

Ishita was about to say something when her assistant said it's ok. Raman asked the problem and got to know that their car broke down and it needs a mechanic. He offered help to drop them wherever they want to go. Ishita was not ready but her assistant made her ready and they were about to leave when some goons came there surrounding Ishita and asked Raman, her assistant and driver to leave. Her assistant denied and soon the fight started between goons and Ishita plus her assistant and driver while Raman was standing a side and seeing how efficiently Ishita was handling them. She beat many and mostly she was more stronger than goons. Then a goon came from back side of other goons, he had covered his face, Ishita was beating a goon when she saw him. She was just standing and looking at him while he came forward and attacked on her arm with a knife when Raman came forward and stopped him for further attacks. He pushed him back and all run away as assistant, driver and Raman all run to Ishita whose arm was bleeding. Soon Raman took her to hospital in his car. She was treated and he stayed there. He was thinking why she didn't try to stop that man. He got a call from his father asking about his whereabouts. He told him everything and his parents too reached there after sometime. Her pa, Shalini also came. After treatment, they went to meet her. She was lying looking straight. Toshiji came forward and asked about her to which she first replied them calmly then gave a look at her pa who then asked everyone to leave as she wants to be alone for sometime. All left. Raman sent his parents back to home while he stayed at hospital only as his parents were worried for her and already she has no family, her pa and driver were also there while assistant went to find the culprit behind all this ad Ishita had already denied to file FIR which made Raman confused that she denied being a lawyer. 

Raman was sitting outside only and trying to know the matter what is happening inside from her pa. He got to know that Ishita wants discharge as soon as possible. Her pa went outside to attend a call and doctor asked Raman to bring some medicines as he saw him only. Raman went to inside taking medicines where he saw Ishita again asking for discharge to doctor. Dr tried to make her understand and then asked Raman to do the same, that's when she noticed him. Dr left while Ishita recognised Raman and asked her pa what he is doing here, who just came back to which she said that he is Mr Bhalla's son and he stayed here for help. Ishita asked Raman to go back as she don't need him while Raman couldn't stop himself and asked her, 

R-Why are you so stubborn? You are injured and need treatment, that's why you are in hospital otherwise no one will ask you forcefully to stay in hospital and I'm here as my parents were worried for you as you don't have any family. You are unnecessarily troubling Dr and nurses. Now just keep quiet, have some food and medicines and take rest.

He didn't give any chance to her to say and asked her pa to feed her and left from there while Ishita was just looking at him. Next morning, Raman went to his home to freshen up and bring his mother with breakfast but they got shocked to know that Ishita got discharged. They went to Ishita's house on Mrs Bhalla's request and got to know that she went for court gearing making Bhallas shocked. The servants told that it's an important case. They waited for few hours and finally Ishita came back tired. Mrs Bhalla scolded her for going to court in this situation while Raman taunted her that court must stop working without her presence. Ishita gave him a look, then said to Mrs Bhalla that it was a dowry case and the lady needed judgement as soon as possible as her child's life was in danger and she can't forget her promise, her baby's life was more important than her. Mrs Bhalla blessed her and then forcefully made her to have breakfast as she was denying. After sometime, they were leaving when a couple came there (Ishita's seniors and mentor), Mr and Mrs Arora and asked about the incident. Her pa told them everything while they asked ishita why she didn't file FIR. She again denied while Raman noticed that she is hesitant in front of Bhallas so they left but Raman made an excuse and went back. He stood at the door and heard them.

Mr Arora - Do you know who was behind this? 

Ishita - Prashant.. (tears came into her eyes)

All shocked while Raman got confused.

Mrs Arora - Ishita are you sure? Because you know he is your ... I mean why would he do this with his own sister...

Ishita - Step sister...
She said making Raman shocked. Mr and Mrs Arora took her to room to take rest stopping the topic and Raman also went back. Raman was disturbed after hearing them as he got know from his parents plus Internet that she is an orphan. At home, he informed same to his parents making them shocked also. He searched more and finally find a way to know about her as he was curious now, he saw his friend's wife, Shruti  in Ishita's friends list on fb. He met her and tried to know about ishita to which she said that she just know her as she works with her for a ngo for women welfare and she knew about Ishita whatever everyone knows. She also told that she had seen many times some Prashant Verma from London calls on her mobile phone but she used to ignore. He thanked her.

Then he started searching for Prashant verma or Ishita's connection with London but no information. Two weeks passed like this. Marriage proposal postponed by Raman. Mr Bhalla made Ishita as new legal advisor of his company. One evening, Ishita came to Bhalla house for some work while Mrs Bhalla arranged South Indian dinner also for her. After dinner they again started their work. In between Ishita got a call from Shruti,

I - Hello Shruti.

Sh - Hello Ishita. Mujhe tumhe kuch btana tha.

I - Ha bolo.

Sh - Someone was asking about you from me, about you, your family and your life.

I - What? Kon hai vo. 

Sh - May be your new admirer.

I - Oh please Shruti. Please tell me clearly. Kon hai jo meri life mein itna interest le rha hai. Mujhe bhi to pta chale.

Raman got tensed hearing her.

Sh - Actually naam to nhi bataaungi because he is a nice man and if I'm right then you will get a good life partner soon.

I - What is this Shruti? If you didn't want to tell me his name then why did you started it. 

Sh - Because I wanted to aware you that very soon your life is going to change for good. Someone is going to enter in your life to make it more beautiful and contended and I'm sure this time you will lose from him.

I - Really? No one has that ability to change my life and as usual I will win as I will not allow anyone to come in my life. I'm happy and contended alone with my work.

Sh - Lets see.
I - Ok.

She cut the call while Raman heard everything. Soon she completed her work and got up to leave. Raman went to drop her as it was quite late. On the way, Raman started conversation, 

R - So how was the dinner? I mean your South Indian dishes.

I - It was good.
R - You like South Indian food na.

I - I'm Tamilian brahmin Raman. That's my culture. So of course I like it. But I think you guys don't like it, in fact never tried. 

R - Nothing like this. I had tried but usually we don't eat so don't like much.

I - Don't you have any South Indian friend?

R - Yes I have but they never brought home made dishes, always ate in restaurants and I like home made food much.

I - Oh.
R (after sometime excited ) - You know what there was girl in my school, she was not South Indian but she used to love their dishes. She used to eat another South Indian friend's lunch box. Pagli kahi ki. She was a crazy girl. We used to fight so much but yes they were the golden days. She was so punctual and disciplined. Kya din the vo. Abhi to mujhe thik se uska chehra bhi yad nhi. You know she left the school after 9th class and don't know where she disappeared, not even her close friends know. It's long time, if I will met her somewhere then I don't think so I will recognise her.

He said remembering her while Ishita looked at him curiously and asked her name. Raman looked at her listening to her and then tried to remember,

R - Uska naam... kya tha... she was some Verma... yes Ishita Verma...

He said and then looked at Ishita who was looking at him only. He removed his look and said.

R - It matches you. Ishita Verma... Ishita Iyer. .

I - Yes. Stop.
R - Hmmm.
I - We reached.

He stopped the car while Ishita wished good night and left. Raman came back and lied on bed to sleep but as he closed his eyes, he remembered their conversation and everything happened till now. He thought something and then got up immediately. He opened laptop and searched again and again on Internet and finally after an hour he got the answers to all the questions arouse in his mind regarding Ishita till now. He slept peacefully after long. 

Next morning, he told everything to his parents and they asked if they should talk to Ishita about marriage proposal but he  denied saying he knows that she will deny directly. After that day, Ishra met occasionally that to be for office work only. One day Raman thought to ask for a dinner to Ishita but she denied saying she is busy till late while Raman said that he will wait till she completed her work and she cut the call saying she can't come. That night she came out of her office at 10:45 only to see Raman waiting for her. Her assistant informed that he is waiting from last 3 hours and 45 minutes but he denied to inform her as she was busy. Ishita asked Raman why was he waiting for long, he would have waited for some other day.

R - I'm not some typical boyfriend or fiance that it's compulsory to go out whether today or tomorrow. Man kiya to friend ke sath dinner karne aa gaya, aaj possible hai to thik hai otherwise phir kab mood Bane, kuch nhi pta.

I - And which restaurant will you get open now?

R - Bhallas home delivery. And before you think much, I'm telling you that I knew that you are busy so I called ma to cook for us and send it to office only. So now I have food which we need to warm only. So what's say? If still you want to deny then I can leave.

I - No need. Otherwise I will feel guilty to make you wait for long. OK come to my home.

R - How about saving petrol? I mean car sharing. 
I - Kal kaise manage hoga.

R - You think for so far. We have other vehicles also at our home.
I - Fine but you will have to come in my car.

R - As your wish.
I - Thankfully you are not my opponent lawyer otherwise I would not be able to win over you ever.

They smiled and left in Ishita's car. Ishita warmed the food and both settled on dining table. 

I - Uncle aunty ne aapko roka nhi?
R - No, they trust their upbringing and you also. In fact, they had praised you a lot till now and can praise more and more forever. They can't tired.

She smiled while he said,
R - You must be the first girl who can be my friend. Otherwise usually I don't like to talk to girls much.

I - Why? You were saying that you had a friend Ishita Verma. 

R - Ishita Verma... she was not my friend. I.. in fact we never initiated any conversation. We both were conservative. 

I - Conservative? ?
R - Yes not interested in talking to people of opposite gender.

I - You think this about her.
R - This is truth. You can ask her if you will meet in future. She had never a boy as her friend.

After some silence, 
R - I'm sure you must have not think of your marriage and all.

Ishita looked at him while he said smiling,
R -  Don't worry. I'm not going to propose you. I just thought that you don't look like other girls who dreams of boys and married life. You must have dreamt of your career only. And secondly you don't have any family pressure like my parents are forcing me to get married soon.

Ishita didn't say anything while Raman looked at her and continued,
R - You must be getting many alliances na.

I - Why do you think so?
R - Because you are so successful, beautiful and famous. You know if not genuinely then at least to get benefits from you, there are so many people.

I - Everyone is selfish in the world. We can't even trust our family.

Before Raman could say more, Ishita completed and went to kitchen taking her plate while Raman too completed soon and both helped her in cleaning everything. Then he left to his home by her car. Both were thinking of theur conversation. Next morning, he went to her home taking her car along with a flower bouquet. She asked what was the need.

R - I thought to give you file for which you were suppose to come to my office in evening and to drop you to your office and I will take my car too from there. You can give me lift till there. You know save petrol.

I - You saved much petrol in last 9 hours.
Both left. Raman left in his car to his office. 

Few weeks passed, Ishra used to meet, work together and enjoy their company. They became good friends and both used to like each other's company which Raman accepted while Ishita didn't but she started living her life. One day, Ishita called Raman and asked him to go for a movie. He was surprised and accepted happily. Next day in evening he reached the theatre where Ishita told him and got happy to see her already there excited, may be this is her first time. He complimented for her smile and asked movie name. She pointed towards a South Indian hindi dubbed movie posters. Raman made a face and said,

R - Sorry. I can join you but can't enjoy this one.
I - I like it.

R - What??
I - Your honesty. What about that one?

Raman looked at other side, it was a old bollywood movie and smiled looking at her.

R - How do you know, I like old movies very much?
I - Like you know that I like lilies very much.

Both went inside smiling and came out smiling after enjoying. Then Raman took her to a restaurant for dinner. They had dinner with sweet conversations and then left from there in Raman's car only as Ishita had already sent her car with driver.

Next few weeks, Ishra met very less as Raman was busy all time.
It was midnight, Ishita was sleeping when she heard some noise and woke up only to see a slide show through projector showing her different pics. Then she heard sound of guitar, she looked around but it was dark so she could not spotted anyone and anything and soon she heard someone singing a song...

Main dekhu teri photo Sau-sau baar kudey (x2), 
Ke uthday toofan seenay wich Sau-sau baar kuday (x2), 
Tu sapne mein aa hi jaati hai 
Tu neend udaa hi jaati hai (x2), 
Tu mil ik bar kuday. 
Mai dekhun teri photo
 100-100 bar kuday (x2),

She was looking at her pics happily and listening the song. There were her childhood pics also...

Diwana tunay kar diya Aise tere bin ab reh na sakun 
Dil ki baatein tujhe aakar main Keh na sakun (x2). 
Meri good morning tu hai 
Meri good night bhi tu hai 
Ye duniya wrong lagey Mere liye right bhi tu Tu ban meri jaan kudey,
 Diwana Nirmaan kudey 
Tu kar ehsaan kudey. 
Main dekhu teri photo Sau-sau baar kudey (x2). 
Ke uthde toofan seene vich Sau-sau baar kuday (x2).

Now she got it where he was so busy. She remembered how he used to capture her random pics and once she told him how much she loves guitar but can't learn. He ended singing and she was looking at the screen only when the last slide came, the big smile faded away from her face and tears started flowing from her eyes. Finally he came to her singing "Happy birthday song ". He wiped off her tears and said,

R - Birthday par bhi koi rota hai kya? Pagli. Ya mera surprise itna bura tha?

Ishita wiped off her face and said looking everywhere but not him,

I - Who told you that today is my birthday? I don't have birthday. 

R - You know what We can't bring back the lost life Ishita. You can't overlook your present. How much you try you can't change the past but can make your future better by living in present. Why are you still living in past? 5 years... 5 years are really enough to forget all the bad past. I know it's not easy but you should try at least. Look at your self. When you tried, you really started living your life in last few months...

I - You don't know anything...

R - I know everything Ishita Iyer. ... or Ishita Verma... I know everything right from your birth till today. You are daughter of Vishvanathan Iyer and Madhavi Iyer, well known persons of business world many years ago in Mumbai. You were in 4th class when your father died in car accident and after two years your mother married Anil Verma, business associate. You shifted to delhi and joined my school along with your elder sister Vandu. You have a step brother, Prashant Verma. After 9th class you all shifted to London. You both sisters were not mature and your so called step father took over your father's business and earnings fooling your mother. You became lawyer while your sister was a professor. Prashant was also good. Mr verma got Vandu married to his friend's spoiled son for his benefits and your sister suffered torture for two years after which she... she was forced to end her life that to on your birthday. She did one good thing by informing you everything about them which she got to know before dying. Then you got Mr Verma and other culprits punished by the court in London only and your mother also got divorced after knowing the truth but you broke your relationship with her also as you considered her wrong. Prashant started hating you for breaking his family. You came to India and settled here as Ishita Iyer but you kept a check on your mother and Prashant till now and even kept solving their problems without their acknowledgement. That day Prashant attacked you. Anything else that I don't know.

He completed and waited for her answer but she didn't then he continued, 
R - Ok so you didn't celebrate your birthday as you lost your sister and everything on same day but what if I give you another zeal of your life on the same day only. Wait a minute. ..

He called someone and then within few seconds, she saw her brother Prashant coming inside with teary eyes. Her eyes also got filled as he never came to her house, only met outside if necessary and she looked at Raman for confirmation while he just nodded smiling. Prashant came to her and wished her making her happily surprised,

Prashant - Happy birthday Di.

Both became emotional, he apologised for all his bad behaviour with her and she forgave him immediately. Both shared a hug and cried for their loss. To lighten the atmosphere, Raman said wiping his own tears,

R - I think you both brother sister will bring flood by your tears in this house.

Both broke the hug and wiped their tears. Prashant side hugged Ishita and said,
P - He is a real gem di. 

Raman smiled and said nothing like that. He looked at Ishita who was looking at him only smiling with grateful eyes understanding he had made this possible.  He smiled and then asked if now she is ready to celebrate the day to which she again got sad thinking of her sister but this time Raman signalled Prashant to made her understand. Finally Ishita got ready after Prashant's insistence. Then Mr and Mrs Bhalla along with Mr and Mrs Arora came there with a birthday cake. All wished her and then she cut the cake. She was about to feed first bite to Prashant but he stopped her and asked her to feed Raman first as it is possible because of him only. She looked for him only to find him making video standing aside smiling at her. Prashant called him but he signalled to continue as he will join them later. She fed everyone and then at last turned to Raman who was already coming keeping camera. She fed him and he was about to feed her also but he applied all the cake over her nose and then face making all laugh while Ishita took few minutes to register his acts and shouted,
I - "Ravan kumar " You always do this.

R - Then you can also do what you always do back to me "Jhansi ki rani"

Saying so he run away while she run behind him taking a piece of cake. She was  chasing him and he was running away like they used to do in school time. After few minutes, she got hold on him but in return he hold her both hands stopping from applying cake,

I - Leave my hands Raman. Cake to main to lagake rahungi aapke face par. Leave me...

R - Ok fine. Cake hi lagana hai na,... to hath se kyu, ek aur option hai mere pas.

I - Kaisa option. Bina hath use kiye main aapko kaise laga sakti hu.

R - I will show you.
Saying he came forward and before she could understand anything he rubbed his both cheeks against hers making her shocked. He looked at her shocking expression and smiled. They were in hall unaware that everyone watched them and even Prashant recorded everything in camera who thought to record their fight. Both were looking at each other when they heard,

Mrs Bhalla - Kuch sharm kar Khoteya. Hum bhi hai yahan.
Both parted away immediately. Both were embarrassed and to remove it Mrs Bhalla came to Ishita and put the cake over her face Mrs Arora and Prashant too joined them and in the end Ishita's face and dresss filled with cake. First she protested but later stopped protesting as no one was hearing her. Then they clicked many photos. At the end, Prashant asked Raman to sing the song again for which he agreed immediately and started singing. Ishita was sitting in front of him but he was not looking at her to save himself from embarrassment. Prashant was sitting beside Ishita, he noticed Raman and then said to Ishita, 

Prashant - Di, I think this song is specially dedicated to you, you know from the bottom of the heart...

I - Nothing like that.

P - How can you say this so easily? ? Just look at him di. He really meant these words for you. He is not looking at you but...

Saying so he signalled towards the direction where Raman was looking which was a photo frame on side table having her pic. He was looking at her and singing. Ishita looked at Prashant who gave a look of I told you and then she again looked at Raman thinking from the time of his entry in her life till now, how he had changed her life for good and the time they spent together and his goodness. Raman completed the song and then all retired to different rooms in Ishita's house only as it was midnight.
Ishita was standing in the balcony of her room in deep thoughts when Prashant came to her.

P - Sorry di. I was so wrong. I was so lost in my grief after seeing our broken family that I couldn't understand what is right or wrong. I blamed you and tried to harm you...

He said crying but Ishita wiped his tears and consoled him.

Prashant - But thankfully Raman ji made me understand, he showed me right path and I could see your pain and sufferings also. Seriously di, he tried a lot to make me understand. Initially I ignored him and behaved badly with him but he didn't leave me and finally his tries gave good result.

He told her how Raman made him understand while she heard him and was lost in her thoughts,  

P - What are you thinking di?

I - Nothing special.

P-Then start thinking something special for someone special.

I - Prashant please, not again.

P - What di?? Why are you doing this with you? You know the truth but you are not admitting the fact. Why? ?

I - Because nothing is like that.

P - Come on Di, this is not fine. Why are you not ready to open the doors of your heart for someone? And you accept it or not but your heart had already accepted him. He had already entered in your heart di and he has also same feelings for you. It just you are not admitting. ...

Like this he said few more things so that she can listen to her heart and finally his words and support gave her courage to think over it and accept her feelings for Raman as well as his feelings but she had fear initially as he didn't tell her the same and what if he don't have such feelings but at last she concluded from his behaviour and his favours that no one can do so much for a random person and somewhere she is important for him also like her. She slept thinking to give a return gift to him with a contended smile. 

Next morning, there was a Pooja for Vandu as Ishita used to do every year. Then Bhallas and Aroras left from there. In evening Raman got a call from Mrs Bhalla saying that they are invited at Ishita's house for a get together and told Raman to go directly from office. When he reached there, no one was there. He called his parents and Aroras, Prashant but no response. He was thinking what is happening when he heard some sound from Ishita's room and he run to her room. He entered inside only to get surprised to see the room decorated beautifully. He called Ishita who came from behind wearing a saree looking too beautiful, this is the first time he had seen her with make up and her efforts to get ready "only for him". He was looking at her all lost when she came to him smiling and closed his mouth saying,

I - Makhi  chali jaayegi.

R - Makhi ka to pta nhi but shayad kuch aur jaroor chala jaayega.

I (confused )- Kya??
R - Vhi jo sabke pas hota to hai par kabhi na kabhi vo kisi aur ke pas chala hi jata hai. You know which stays here...

He said keeping his hand over his heart. She smiled and said,

I - Abhi hai ya chori ho gaya??

R - Iska jawab to tum hi de sakti ho.
I - Hai to aapka, aapko pta honi chahiye na...

R - "Aap" itni izzat... Ha lekin chor ko pta hota hai na ki chori usne ki hai ya nhi.

I - Aur agar chor ka bhi chori ho gaya ho to.

R - Yeh to problem ho gayi.

I - Isse problem ka solution hai mere pas.

R - Kya??

Ishita signalled him towards curtains where it was written "Return gift". She went there and removed the curtains one by one behind which there were paintings of Raman in different poses, even from their school time like he showed her pics. He smiled fully and said,

R - Wow! Interesting. Mere pas to tumhari pics thi bas but tumne to meri painting hi banwa dali. Impressive. Kitni achi paintings banayi jisne bhi banayi hai.

I (little angrily)- What? What did you say?

He repeated and Ishita got irritated on his remark as first time she did something for someone and he didn't recognise her efforts but gave her credit to others. Raman got confused as he didn't expect it.

R - What happened? Kuch galat kaha kya?

I (angrily)- Nhi kuch nhi.

She left from there angrily making him confused. He thought if he said something wrong but couldn't figure out and went outside to find her. He was looking for her when his eyes fell on a room which was always locked but today it was open so he went inside thinking may be she is there but got surprised to see his pics and the paints were spread there. Then it struck him that why she got angry. He hit his forehead and was going when his eyes fell on a photo in her laptop and got happily surprised. He run to her room and remove the curtains fully, smiled seeing her beautiful surprise then cursed himself for ruining the most precious and waited moment. He run to find her again and finally he found her on terrace. He stood behind her thinking how to correct his mistake. She was looking at sky and a tear was about to fall from her eyes but Raman hold it on his finger. She looked at him.

R - You are wasting these precious tears for my silly mistake. That's not fair. 

Ishita wiped her tears and turned to go but Raman hold her hand,
R - I'm really sorry yar but I didn't expect it and you never told me about your this talent so how I'm supposed to know about it. Still I'm sorry.

He said holding his ears while Ishita too thought that he is right that she never told him that she loves to do painting.

I - Its ok. I'm sorry. You are right. I overreacted unnecessarily.

R - And spoiled everything. 
He said smiling while she thought that he got to know everything and asked,

I - Kya?
R - Vhi jo tum bolne wali thi.

I (not looking at him)- Main to kuch nhi bolne wali thi.

R (Coming closer to her) - To itna sab tumne sirf mujhe thanks bolne ke liye kiya? Come on Ishita, it's high time now.

He said coming closer to her and looked straight into her eyes expecting something while Ishita couldn't meet his eyes and again turned to go but Raman hold her hand again.

R - Not today Advocate Ishita Iyer. 

Saying so he pulled her to him and keeping his hands over her shoulders, said meeting their foreheads looking into her eyes,

R - Itna intezaar kiya hai is lamhe ka ki aaj se pehle kabhi kisi ke liye nhi kiya.

Ishita looked at him who was looking at her with love and longing filled eyes. A loving smile came to her face automatically.

R - Don't you think you should say something.

Ishita nodded in no while Raman said,

R - Aur kitna intezaar karwayegi Madrassan, ab to bol de.

I - Aapko pta hai to aap hi bol do.

R - Kya? ? Main kyu bol du, vaise to badi Jhansi ki rani bani rehti hai, most famous lawyer.  Ab teen akshar bolne mein teri sari vakalat nikal gayi.

I - At least, maine first step to liya. Aapse to vo bhi nhi hua.

R - First step liya hai to last step bhi le le.

I - Raman...

R (in a husky sound) - Kya?

She was not meeting his eyes nervously while he was enjoying her state. Then she finally making herself strong looked up into his eyes and confessed confidently,

I - I, Advocate Ishita Iyer, confess that I always considered love or marriage as the worst thing in life for me but now I'm not ashamed to accept the fact that I'm in love with you, Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla and want to be with you forever... I love you Raman.

He smiled fully and confessed.

R - I love you too Ishita.

Saying so he kissed her forehead and hugged her while she was first hesitant then slowly she also hugged him back making him more happy. 

After few seconds,

R - Mujhe nhi pta tha ki tum itni badi artist ho, present ke sath sath future ko bhi paint kar dala.

I - Aapne dekh li vo painting?

R - Hmmm. Sari paintings dekh li maine. Last one was just so beautiful, out 
standing mind blowing and the best one.

He said hugging her tightly making her happy as her efforts finally got succeeded. She made a painting of both of them together in wedding attires, Ishita holding a garland in her hands and looking at each other like a swaymwar reflecting her proposal...

Hope you will like it...
Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated an os..
Hope you like it. 
MONAPAREKH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome os me first one di
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os dear
Loved it
Thnx for the pm
Update epilogue too
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic amazing OS dear
Thanks for pm
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome superb os 
Thanks for pm 
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So beautiful and lovely update..! Can we have an epilogue plz..?