trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago
Nimmo is in total denial.  She doesn't want to think Palaash sold her out, so she has to lie to herself that he is really a good guy.  Yeah, that's why he pulled a fast one!  Duh.  Thanks to Palaash loser she spends her birthday in jail.  Swati and Naina are selfish and they are having better lives than her.    Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya shes in denial and is therefore the biggest idiot.....how can she believe palash whom she knows nothing about.....and kunal wont stoop so as to make fake police reports about palash........shes retarded.......hopefully shell gain some sense......naina
crazykuri123 thumbnail
Nimmo's not in denial...she's just being stupid! 😡
Like come on...wake up and smell the coffee already. u've been played girlfriend...lol 😉
I hate the way she's behaving with Kunal, pagal larki.
trina_saras thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazykuri123

Like come on...wake up and smell the coffee already. u've been played girlfriend...lol 😉

I know, I too hate the way she's behaving with Kunal.  It really kills me after that whole week of no Kunal. 

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeh sabh kab khatm hoga

me is so tired......nimmo looks so terrible in jail with the sad makeup...i know they are trying the depressed effect but it's too much for me to handle...poor kunal he's determined......he just needs enough proof, solid and strong proof to swoon nimmo towards him.....and nats why is she back.....no one wants her back.....
september2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazykuri123

yeah is just dumb, but what can we do
trina_saras thumbnail
I want to knock some sense into that thick head of hers. Kunal is her only friend in the world. She has known Palash for five seconds and she is so loyal to the creep. The scene with them pummeling her was awful, for an Indian program to show.
And while Kunal looks resplendent, Nimmo looks gross.
Nimmo save yourself, don't let Palash take your life away. Think of Kanta masi and your mom at least.  Now that Swati has run off, and Naina could care less, noone is home.  Kya hoga.  I mean he isn't losing sleep over what he did to Nimmo.  Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago