Balaji serial DHTH ka promo - Bahu ka waar, hoshiyar !!!

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Link:

Looks like Palak has no choice but to ask for a massive sum of money in order to save the family from being swindled completely by Rishabh

Not original ... I have seen this happening in another Balaji serial "Kasam Se" ...in an era when I was cute and young 😆 ... not a lot has changed in the past decade and a half

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Y must be she asking that large sum of money what really prompted to do that?? And when shanaya has got the solid proof y the hell they have to continue there drama till wedding .
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Only 50 crores from their 1000 cr company. 
I have a feeling that she has shown some documents to VP and he knows about it. The rest of the gang does know coz none are reacting like Ritwik and Rishabh. 

Shanaya's marriage may be with some last minute old flame entry. 

They are dragging so much away from the lead couple that it is a torture to watch now. 
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm fed up of this..why are they always portraying palak in a bad light? They don't have other idea ?
Seriously I cringed at the dreams ritwik palak reunion at airport ..dobara mat karna and palak happily saying ILU. .why palak has no self respect? She doesn't want to prove she was innocent nd NEVER EVER cheated Ricky? 

Come to think of it..does anyone think it will be ever addressed in season2? Going by how it's shown..I have zero hope.

Ideally if this was a TV show..mamta and rishabh would've been exposed and geeta and palaks innocence will come out and vp and ritwik will fall at palaks feet..begging for forgiveness. 

Never knew a web series will be this regressive and there will be no hope of above things happening .

DISAPPOINTED !.
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ab yea Kya drama..tired of this..jus wen we thot things will sort out...I'm sure it's something to do with Rishab 😡..
Not a good promo to the start of the week 😕🥱
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: san2471

Only 50 crores from their 1000 cr company

I have a feeling that she has shown some documents to VP and he knows about it. The rest of the gang does know coz none are reacting like Ritwik and Rishabh. 

Shanaya's marriage may be with some last minute old flame entry. 

They are dragging so much away from the lead couple that it is a torture to watch now. 

Just like Ricky's actual # of girl friends kept changing and was always a subject of debate, I am sure that Noon Biotech's market cap also will keep having data discrepancies ...sometimes 1000 cr, sometimes 100 cr ...😆 

Or maybe the house ka value is 50 cr ... jo kaafi kam hai ek mansion ke liye, aaj ke real estate ke hisaab se 

Anyways ...😕 ours not to reason why, ours but to watch and cry 🤢

Btw I like the idea of VP knowing about this ...will be fun and quite a revelation 👏
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ye itna mood off wala promo tha kya bolu sach mein kash alt ye promo release nahi Karti .
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't lose heart hoping for a good twist to put that Dracula Rishab in place ...I only wish palak is not lone detective in this drama someone from noon house should be her assistant other than Setu 😆 who is always there...
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These twists and turns are giving us heart breaks since we are not getting what we want. I am sure she has Shanaya , Shivam , Reeva in her team this time. I had seen some offscreen pics of Shanaya, Shivam , Ritwik and Palak in hoodies. I can see all three in hoodies except Ritwik. 
Maybe this is not about Rishabh but Nakul. 
manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: san2471

These twists and turns are giving us heart breaks since we are not getting what we want. I am sure she has Shanaya , Shivam , Reeva in her team this time. I had seen some offscreen pics of Shanaya, Shivam , Ritwik and Palak in hoodies. I can see all three in hoodies except Ritwik. 

Maybe this is not about Rishabh but Nakul. 

I remember seeing Shanaya,Ritwik and palak picture in hoodie,but i dont think shivam was there in that picture...i just realised that palak is wearing the same hoodie in the promo as in that picture (not sure about Ritwik though)
I think that the promo is misleading because hardly few epsiodes are left and so many misunderstandings is to be cleared...