S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I haven't watched KZK1 but have read the whole story on wiki, I don't have patience 😆
I loved KZK2 -started to watch for Parth and Erika. Loved their chemistry in first few episodes but stopped watching ( just reading updates or watch it here and there now ) long time back.
I had so much hopes that Ekta won't really repeat the same stuff , but alas it was a complete waste of two good actors.
To start with they never really took time to show them falling in love with each other. It completely killed the excitement that I had to see these two in love. They even showed pre pregnant already :(
I wish they took at least few months to show their love story before komolika's entry.
Now reading news of Namik P entering show , if it's actually as Mr Bajaj then it seems to me as if he's the actual male lead. If it's repeat of season 1 then Mr Bajaj and pre would actually have a full fledged story of how they fall in love with each other. Anurag will just be there to stand and watch as he's doing now.
I like Namik also but why couldn't they have shown more of AnuPre falling in love.
I know I shouldn't have started watching EK show 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
same here I regret watching an Ekta show but I like the Erica and Parth so I watch for them
They shouldn't have shown pre pregnant as her kids are panautis for anupre and I do not want bajaj
kzk2  should havae had reincarnated version but instead they recycle old story
Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nothing has been said or confirmed that he is Bajaj..

Story line is different this time and the mess that they make last season has been redeemed..

Looking at the bright side, last season they met, fell in love and consummate with 15 epis.. Prem was born out of the wedlock and Pre was always classed as the other woman!!

Here, we had a beautiful build up from a normal hi bye weather to a deep friendship to love...

I am glad that this time they are married to each other.. Sassy and classy Pre is inspiring a lot of women out there on how to stand up against ppl who have wrong you..

This time we are not gonna have leaps and we def not gonna have grown up kids..

I also doubt that Pre will ever marry anyone else..

It might not be AnuPre till the end but they wont settle down with anyone else..

I still think they will die young, in each other's arm for each other..

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There is one scene in season 1 that has always been stuck in my head..

It was after the 20 yrs leap.. a convo between Prerna and Sneha - where Prerna said to Sneha that you should always marry someone who loves you rather than someone who you love!

For me thats explained everything.. Prerna has always been in love with Anurag and Anurag only...

Bajaj provided her with the stability, respect, care and love that she deserves..

Pre 2.0's love is deeper in this season.. this is a new story and it would be better if we stop thinking about s1 else it will ruin everything...

The fact that AnuPre married each other first and Anu and Komo's wedding is incomplete and illegal shows how this season is different..

S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Story line is different this time and the mess that they make last season has been redeemed..

Looking at the bright side, last season they met, fell in love and consummate with 15 epis.. Prem was born out of the wedlock and Pre was always classed as the other woman!!

Here, we had a beautiful build up from a normal hi bye weather to a deep friendship to love...

I am glad that this time they are married to each other.. Sassy and classy Pre is inspiring a lot of women out there on how to stand up against ppl who have wrong you..

It might not be AnuPre till the end but they wont settle down with anyone else..

I still think Ekta showed they were married accidentally before he married komo, so that fans won't revolt 😆
She would definitely get them married to others at least once if not more. But if what you say comes true that would be great !!!
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi, Yes if He is mr. Bajaj then Namik and Eri will have a full fledged love story, like it happened in season 1 .
How much ever we want Parica together , truth is Anu-Pre will be separated.
Not seen Namik's previous shows but all the best to the actor .Don't want to judge him before he enters the show .whether positive or negative, Will be giving him a fair chance .
And the way Anurag is turning into a spineless jerk, I may be happy seeing Pre paired up with some other guy!
avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Please Don't Talk About Death. My Heart Breaks Thinking Of That Even Though I Wrote An OS On The Same Topic. ðŸ˜­
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There is one scene in season 1 that has always been stuck in my head..

It was after the 20 yrs leap.. a convo between Prerna and Sneha - where Prerna said to Sneha that you should always marry someone who loves you rather than someone who you love!

For me thats explained everything.. Prerna has always been in love with Anurag and Anurag only...

Bajaj provided her with the stability, respect, care and love that she deserves..

Pre 2.0's love is deeper in this season.. this is a new story and it would be better if we stop thinking about s1 else it will ruin everything...

The fact that AnuPre married each other first and Anu and Komo's wedding is incomplete and illegal shows how this season is different..

exactly i love this explaination
this time  they really  did  wonderfull job to establish  anupre .
this  time  they r trying to give  explaintion  about  anus beteayal.
& anupre  married to  eachother  infront of durga maa. they  just cant break their  marriage  
kzk1  is based  on devdas background
kzk2 is based on parinita  background

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Hi, Yes if He is mr. Bajaj then Namik and Eri will have a full fledged love story, like it happened in season 1 .

How much ever we want Parica together , truth is Anu-Pre will be separated.
Not seen Namik's previous shows but all the best to the actor .Don't want to judge him before he enters the show .whether positive or negative, Will be giving him a fair chance .
And the way Anurag is turning into a spineless jerk, I may be happy seeing Pre paired up with some other guy!

Whether he is Mr.Bajaj or not, or whether Mr.Bajaj comes later also,I feel full fledged love story this season will only be anupre's
Pre might have support from any other male character but she will always love anurag
I will not be surprised if there is some other shaadi drama as shaadi has become child's play
Yes Ofcourse they will be separated and will not live with each other
But they will need to keep anupre in one frame or keep their paths crossing to save the show this season
This is not because we want parica, this is depending on the impact they have already made and the way their love story has been shown this season
Sad part being they don't have a strong storyline that they keep showing anu/pre spineless and we have to accept it
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ifmember

Whether he is Mr.Bajaj or not, or whether Mr.Bajaj comes later also,I feel full fledged love story this season will only be anupre's
Pre might have support from any other male character but she will always love anurag
I will not be surprised if there is some other shaadi drama as shaadi has become child's play
Yes Ofcourse they will be separated and will not live with each other
But they will need to keep anupre in one frame or keep their paths crossing to save the show this season
This is not because we want parica, this is depending on the impact they have already made and the way their love story has been shown this season
Sad part being they don't have a strong storyline that they keep showing anu/pre spineless and we have to accept it

This I agree. Even in season 1, they kept Showing Anu-Pre crossing paths.
Bajaj and Pre had a full fledged loves story last season. Actually Anu-Pre had more chemistry, but the character of Anurag was reduced to be a mahaan mute spectator.

Let's see about this season. And regarding Pre being only in love with Anurag, am not sure. Let's see how the character progresses .it all depends on The storyline .Even Pre 1 loved Anurag a lot, still she fell in love with Bajaj later .

That being said, m not sure how any actor will b able to match up with the chemistry of Parica. They are just so  delicate, adorablee & sizzling together.