Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The main concept of this S2 is they will live for each other and it has been proven so many times now that S2 is not a copy of S1...

We should seriously stop bringing S1 here..

Until they announce Bajaj's entry, lets not talk about him...

We have 100 reasons to believe why this is S2..

Anurag and Prerna's characteristic are the best example..

One more thing with regards to S1, Prerna and Bajaj were together as husband and wife only during the 20 yrs... after that Prerna went to Jail for 5 years where Bajaj run away living his family behind and then Sam killed him...

During the last leap, every time Prerna thought about someone or whenever love was mentioned, she always thought of Anurag...

Anurag made mistakes yes but he lived for Prerna until the end where as Prerna had moved on..

Here, we will get to see both of them living for each other till the end!

Prerna was different when she was with bajaj.. but she has always been herself when she was with anurag.. the bubbly, carefree and happy prerna sharmaEdited by nailah_AnuPre - 5 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
-off topic-

Ayyy Nailah u also changed color🤗  
congo shongo!! 
more to come :D
sam06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have not seen S1 and also I don't wish to refer to it . I was curious to know who will be playing Bajaj.
Sometime even some of us mentioned that the Bajaj guy should be young and handsome .
I actually happy about the choice of Namik . I have seen him in EDK he has the screen presence as Parth . I really don't know much about his acting skills let's see if he manages to charm all of us . There's not much noise about his entry and I always have observed , such quite entires will actually make a mark in the show . Unlike forced promotions of a character.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi,
welcome to forum, not seen u here often

pls visit n comment more often👍🏼

Isn't that namik guy too young to play bajaj? or ekta has changed bajaj into a younger guy this time?

lets see...just want anupre together
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: memad

hi,

welcome to forum, not seen u here often

pls visit n comment more often👍🏼

Isn't that namik guy too young to play bajaj? or ekta has changed bajaj into a younger guy this time?

lets see...just want anupre together

Hi , Thanks
Yes I'm a silent member / not much of a writer - more of a reader 😊 I do read all interesting posts though !
Yes let's see if he's coming in as Bajaj , at least he's younger this time and no intent to compare but if they were definitely planning to show s2 different I really wish they hadn't shown pre pregnant. That killed it for me at least.Edited by S111 - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
since last few years ekta is not showing her leads getting married to others many times.instead of that she is showing her leads married to each other many times

Originally posted by: S111

I still think Ekta showed they were married accidentally before he married komo, so that fans won't revolt 😆
She would definitely get them married to others at least once if not more. But if what you say comes true that would be great !!!