Kareena Kapoor Khan to debut on TV with 'Dance India Dance'?

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kareena Kapoor Khan to debut on TV with 'Dance India Dance'?

Neha Maheshwri | TNN | Apr 5, 2019, 01:00 IST

TNN
Kareena Kapoor Khan

This could prove to be one of the most sensational debuts Indian television has seen in the recent times. According to sources, the makers of Dance India Dance have approached 
Kareena Kapoor Khan to judge the upcoming edition of the dance reality show. The talks between the two parties, we hear, have reached an advanced stage, and if everything falls into place, Kareena will make her debut on TV with this show. Choreographer Bosco Martis has already been roped in as one of the judges for the reality show.

Says a source associated with the show, "We are in talks with Kareena and she is keen on being part of the show. We are hoping for the deal to materialise soon. Despite repeated attempts, we didn't get a response from the actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kareena is not a good dancer to judge dance reality shows.
MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Kareena is not a good dancer to judge dance reality shows.

I was going to write the same but then I realized even Chetan Bhagat was judging some dance show. In that context. she is good choice. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainHeroineHoon

I was going to write the same but then I realized even Chetan Bhagat was judging some dance show. In that context. she is good choice. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

What?? This is news to me.. hehe.
If Chetan Bhagat is a suitable judge for a dance reality show Bebo is more than capable. πŸ˜†
Edited by Melissaa - 5 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Their justification for judges like Chetan is that they need someone who can comment as an "audience" rather than an expert. 
MrsLima thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she needs money so it makes sense
BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Karishma should be a judge instead

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

Karishma should be a judge instead

I agree. 

Kareena seems to be doing Radio shows, TV shows etc.  Even got films from her friend Karan. 

Looks like news about things not looking good for her financially at home front is true. 
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
When Shilpa, sonakshi And Arjun Rampal Can judge dance show  , then at least Kareena is successful and popular πŸ˜†
Honestly , even I was not impressed with Madhuri judging during JDJ , she was so lame and bland.. so it does not matter u r good dancer or not , judging is a diff thing altogether..