Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nostalgia3997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I looked him up and wow, I'm so excited about this. He's good looking and super tall and if anyone can act as a threat to AnuPre, it's him. I'm sure he and Erica will look amazing together too and hopefully he acts well enough to really give us all something to get excited about. These days I can sense the forum's interest and my own is slowing down and he is exactly what we and this show needs to bring back the spark, the romance and the youth. With him entering and Komolika leaving, I have to say by the end of this month things will really be looking up for us all
Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nostalgia3997

I looked him up and wow, I'm so excited about this. He's good looking and super tall and if anyone can act as a threat to AnuPre, it's him. I'm sure he and Erica will look amazing together too and hopefully he acts well enough to really give us all something to get excited about. These days I can sense the forum's interest and my own is slowing down and he is exactly what we and this show needs to bring back the spark, the romance and the youth. With him entering and Komolika leaving, I have to say by the end of this month things will really be looking up for us all

Definitely he's good looking but if he'll look good with Eri is still a question mark! It isn't always necessary that two good looking people put together will have the chemistry πŸ˜† we'll see if they have chemistry at all or not :)Edited by Bookworm_ - 5 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Yea else they would have emphasize on Bajaj's entry

Does that means Pre will be independent and may be starts making name for herself while Anu will chase her to try woo her

i hopw we go back to them being HBye and they fell in love again

I'm sure the name Bajaj would be bigger than the actor essaying the role and the publicity will be done accordingly. 
I don't know where is the story going. Maybe Komo would once be successful before leaving, by getting AnuPre divorced. 
Or else the CVs can anyhow shape a plot of a love triangle, yeh log logic yaa sensitivity of relations ke mohtaaj nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
All I know is this'll be better than the present Komical track πŸ˜†
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maha786

EDKV and KRPKAB were classic shows, I can't wait for Sonakshi and Shravan to be in one frame, this is too exciting seriously, I can't wait for his entry 

Exactly, I can't wait for this more than anything!!!😳

I hope his character doesn't have obsessive shades or I want you mine type sketch. Just a close supporting friend would be fine, who Anurag probably misunderstands as her love interest. Phir aayega mazaa 
rnegi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

We have seen Pre's pain and jealousy..

Now I wanna see anurag pining for prerna..

I want to see him burning and cursing himself for not fighting..

Lets just hope the next track dont get drag to any functions.. cant bear anymore engagements and shaadi unless its AnuPre..

Yes anu needs a trigger to get out of the sacrificial zone he is in. 
Yesterday episode annoyed me. Pre's life is falling apart and he is business as usual mode. No care, cat and mouse with komo and that's it. His job done.
Poor girl was devastated to find that there is another paper that komo has. This is all tilted one way. He seriously needs a wake up call. He will not fight for her otherwise. 

And if he still doesn't, makers had no plans to unite them and anu will forever remain a weak character like S1( I would be furious if they did that as It would be a wasted love story)

Kasuati's need to serious catastrophe's which one could not fight under any circumstances. Cv's have used such lame reasons for kasuati's which ends up questioning the love between the lead couple.
So since it is confirmed now ... welcome Namik to KZK ...

Though I don't have that much good feedback his acting , Hope he has improved now or Role gives him good scope to improve .

It's funny how all 3 has done content shows previously and now doing Mata ka TRP driven show πŸ˜† ...
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even if he is coming for short period.. It's fine..
Only prerna is fighting for this relationship.. Fed up of Anu's move on jhaap..

An pata chalega how preyu felt when he was fake love drama with  komo..πŸ˜†
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

So since it is confirmed now ... welcome Namik to KZK ...

Though I don't have that much good feedback his acting , Hope he has improved now or Role gives him good scope to improve .

It's funny how all 3 has done content shows previously and now doing Mata ka TRP driven show πŸ˜† ...

He is also bad in crying scene.. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

He is also bad in crying scene..πŸ˜†

Ohh accha ... hope he never gets a crying scene ...

Ek ko already Mushkil se jhel rahe hain πŸ˜† ...
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

He is also bad in crying scene..  πŸ˜†

good thenπŸ˜†