Initial promo and mishti- Kunal Rishta

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The initial promo makes it pretty clear , this is about mishti's alliance and getting to know her groom , the second epsiode also indicated she won't get married to anyone without knowing them .

Now , regarding mishti and Kunal alliance , isn't it the way the promos spelled the story ?
Mishti has her alliance and she in wanting to get to know Kunal , will go to the rajvansh mansion ( I think this is a tradition as well ) and in the midst of it Mishti and abir will get to know each other .

However , after watching the epsiodes I thought , Kunal and Kuhu were to be married but since mishti was the elder one , the Maheshwaris won't consent until she gets married , for which abir and mishtis alliance was set up 😆

This was unexpected

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Similar thoughts , I think in process of getting to know Kunal, Mishtiwill fall for Abeer instead.
Abeer's own scars of the past has compelled him to protect Mishti from Naman which is going to play a key role in drawing them closer.
Wagen thumbnail
I can't believe that meenakshi is already searching for another girl for kunal who looks like a village girl similar to parul .I mean really something is really wrong with this woman instead she can just hire a maid .
adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its kinda funny knowing that mishti will agree to the allance whereas meenakshi is certain that she won't and is already looking for a wife for kunal. 
About Mishti-Abeer I agree , they will get to know each other when mishti would want to learn more about kunal. 
aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I read some website that mishti want to go somewhere n need to spend time alone... Here abir also left home so they will meet at that place n develop friendship
adyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

I read some website that mishti want to go somewhere n need to spend time alone... Here abir also left home so they will meet at that place n develop friendship

yeah  but I think it doesn't make sense as she wants to get to know Kunal na , so she will go to rajvansh mansion 
adyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wagen

I can't believe that meenakshi is already searching for another girl for kunal who looks like a village girl similar to parul .I mean really something is really wrong with this woman instead she can just hire a maid .

I honestly feel that women is ,messed up , her need for control is obsessive .
I hope the family realizes this soon 
adyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Similar thoughts , I think in process of getting to know Kunal, Mishtiwill fall for Abeer instead.

Abeer's own scars of the past has compelled him to protect Mishti from Naman which is going to play a key role in drawing them closer.

also , opposites attract ðŸ˜‰
Kunal is too much of a mama's boy for mishti
adyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: smol-bean

its kinda funny knowing that mishti will agree to the allance whereas meenakshi is certain that she won't and is already looking for a wife for kunal. 

About Mishti-Abeer I agree , they will get to know each other when mishti would want to learn more about kunal. 

I Donny understand why mishti will agree , meenakshi , its better to say nothing about her ðŸ˜†
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Meenakshi is so messed up! She has ruined things so much. I feel so bad that both Kuhu and Mishti were victims. And the way she manipulates everything.. *sigh*