~~Fighting Against the Odds To Be With Eachother~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Moments of the Day:

Performer of the Day - Nishant⭐️ Brilliant👏

- I loved how Dadi understood her Gudiya that she is doing all these in some majboori & gave her the much needed confidence by bringing Mata Rani & Her Aashirwaad to their house at right time

- I loved How Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal addressed Angad as "Daanav"for the first time👍🏼Angad's actions are not less than a psycho villain😳

"Aapne toh kayi dushtom ka vinash kia hai na Maa,HUMEIN ITNI TAKKAT DENA KI HUM ANGAD NAAM KE DAANAV SE HAMARI PARIVAAR AUR APNE SUHAAG KI RAKSHA KAR SAKE"

- It was heart breaking to watch Akshat getting torturedBut What I loved was even though Akshat's hands and legs were tied up, His Head was enough to break that Jaanwar Rocky's balance🥳 With AJ's one head kick Rocky yuu jaake door gir gaya🤣 *Whistle podu Moment*🥳

- Akshat tried his maximum to get out of their custody but he failed to escape due to continuous electric shocks given to him😒Before going to unconscious state,THE ONLY NAME HE UTTERED WAS "Guddan" Dil bhar aa raha tha uss waqt mera Jindal Saab pls be strong for You & for your Gudiya🤗

- Akshan's Phone Convo was totally Heart wrenching to watch 🥺Nishika slayed in this emotional sequence⭐️ 👏 The way they were trying to read eachother's silence + Bgm made me feel their yearning to be with eachother

"Jindal Saab Kaise hai aap? Humein Patha hai Aap teekh nahi hai, Humein nahi batayenge kya hua hai? Kahan hai aap?"

She was the one who broke the silence asking about his wellbeing & he was silently hearing her concern filled words for himMany times before he told her not to worry about him, he can take care of himself but today he spoke expressing his helpless situationToday he spoke because he needs her to help him out of this musibath😒

"Rehaab Centre mein hu, Rocky ke saath"

The moment phone call got disconnected,his expressions clearly stated how much he needed her that moment by his side😒

He wanted to talk to her a little more but circumstances are not allowing them to atleast have eachother's support through their voices,THIS HURTS🥺

Akshan Be strong for eachother🤗, yeh Bura waqt bhi kat jaayenge👍🏼

Special mentions:

- When Rocky was confessing all their plans, it's shown Akshat was unconscious but I want a twist here that Akshat heard the whole convo revealing Mrs.DURGA KISHORE JINDAL is the mastermind behind all this mess

- Precap Scene was DIL LE LO❤️Akshat sensing Guddan's presence in rehab centre uttering "Aisa Q Lag raha hai Mujhe ki Guddan ki Aahat hai" 🥳

Love😳
Saranya Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post saru 
Dadi understood her gudiya well and reminded her that she have only 9 days to change  wrong thing into right 
Aj is a sher afterall ghayal hai to qa hua ghayal she is a way more dangerous his head was enought to beat down the goons inorder to control him rocky used the shock bt i loved it before getting unconscious he took guddu's name 
I truly wish that he should heard the convo between maggie and dayan kash aisa ho

While talking to each other both were wanted to be with each other after angad cut the call it clearly shows that Aj wanted to talk more with his wife he wanted to her to be in his side

Precap was amazing laxmi and guddu is working as a team and Aj recognised the aahat of his gudiya and with her aahat he gains consciousness this shows guddab have already made a place in his heart

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow loved the title it perfectly fits our Akshan situation
Dadi ne sahi time par entry li hai. Dadi knows her gudiyas majboori. love you dadi
 Guddan refered Angad as Danav was right but also needs to recognise bigger chudails who are controlling daanav
The phone scene was so sweet both wanted to be eachother but are helpless
Precap is so nice AJ can recognise his wifey presence 
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤗tfs 
telepathic connection in couple is common ..

so painful to see these cuties like this..

hope durga gets a deserving karma for putting them like this...

dadi is sweet heart Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm in pain!! Bcz I don't want AJ to be in sooo much pain...  🥺 Bas Guddan jaldi dhund le apne Jindal Saab ko...  
Kajal21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

I'm in pain!! Bcz I don't want AJ to be in sooo much pain...  🥺 Bas Guddan jaldi dhund le apne Jindal Saab ko...  

Same here i was in verge of crying by seeing Aj in this condition bt guddan pakka dhund legi apne jindal sahab ko😊
AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Same here i was in verge of crying by seeing Aj in this condition bt guddan pakka dhund legi apne jindal sahab ko 😊

I skipped the entire Noodle-Chudail convo bcz they where giving me michmichi wali feeling! 😡
Kajal21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

I skipped the entire Noodle-Chudail convo bcz they where giving me michmichi wali feeling!  😡

I didnt skipped that i was praying ki Aj unki convo sun le bus
AK_2010 thumbnail

I didnt skipped that i was praying ki Aj unki convo sun le bus

Yes... I got a glimpse of it... I hope so too... Waiting for Durga's reaction when she realises that her plan flopped disastrously 😆
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru 

Dadi understood her gudiya well and reminded her that she have only 9 days to change  wrong thing into right 
Aj is a sher afterall ghayal hai to qa hua ghayal she is a way more dangerous his head was enought to beat down the goons inorder to control him rocky used the shock bt i loved it before getting unconscious he took guddu's name 
I truly wish that he should heard the convo between maggie and dayan kash aisa ho

While talking to each other both were wanted to be with each other after angad cut the call it clearly shows that Aj wanted to talk more with his wife he wanted to her to be in his side

Precap was amazing laxmi and guddu is working as a team and Aj recognised the aahat of his gudiya and with her aahat he gains consciousness this shows guddab have already made a place in his heart

Thank U Kajal🤗

@Bold I loved how Akshat's head kick was enough for that Jaanwar to kiss the ground & he was bleeding too aisa pancha maara tha Hamare Sher ne ki kya batavu🥳Yeh toh trailer tha jab Akshat will be out of this rehab centre tab dekhenge yeh darpok jaanwar kahan apna muh chupayega apni DD ke pallu mein ya Goa ke kisi bill mein😈

@Green That was so dil bhar aavo moment for me Even in this torture he didnt utter  "Maa or Antra" the only name he uttered was "Guddan", His Pyaari ka naam

@Blue Mere dil ke armaan hai and the way camera baar baar AJ ki taraf shift kar raha tha mereko ab bhi lag raha hai kuch twist hoga honi chahiye pls CV's😒

@Purple Just one word HEART WRENCHING🥺

@Orange Cant wait for tomorrow's epi😛