~~~ The Legend of White Snake ~~~

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The Legend of White Snake

New adaptation of the classic folktale that tells the love story between an immortal and a human.

The story is set in Hangzhou, then the capital of the Southern Song court, and is about a 1,000-year-old snake spirit that's transformed into a beautiful woman and falls in love with a young man. However, a Buddhist monk intervenes

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Show has already started airing! ... Youtube has 8 Raw Eps so far!

Here's the link to the 1st Ep ... Through here rest can be found on YT!
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SprXRVz8s40[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG.. Sam ji you are just amazing.
Congrats on the New thread guys.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Hey, correct me if I'm wrong. It seems to me that this guy playing as Xu Xian is the same actor playing as Bai Zhen in Ten Miles of Peach Blossom.

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Hey, correct me if I'm wrong. It seems to me that this guy playing as Xu Xian is the same actor playing as Bai Zhen in Ten Miles of Peach Blossom.

I don't remember his name but he was the "fourth brother" ... And FL is from "Legend of Yun Xi"!

I watched first few mins of the show ... and I like it so far! ... Hope it gets subbed soon ... ðŸ˜­
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I don't remember his name but he was the "fourth brother" ... And FL is from "Legend of Yun Xi"!
I watched first few mins of the show ... and I like it so far! ... Hope it gets subbed soon ...😭

Hey, yeah, I was referring to him!!!
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sometimes I really wonder if Chinese shows are shot in some kind of heaven or something. Such pristine beauty is showcased in their locations. Ofcourse, graphics help is there but still the kind of freshness is there makes me feel, it's not from this world.😲
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Sometimes I really wonder if Chinese shows are shot in some kind of heaven or something. Such pristine beauty is showcased in their locations. Ofcourse, graphics help is there but still the kind of freshness is there makes me feel, it's not from this world.😲

Hey are you also watching this serials?
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Hey are you also watching this serials?

I have seen the first episode. ðŸ˜Š
Finally Eps are subbed! ... Watched first 5 Eps ... so far I like it! ... It's cute and fills the void of fantasy C-Drama! .. [Tho I heard White snake legend always carried a sad ending .. so not sure what note this show end on since I have read it's close to its original legend]