Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely start.
It's so different from other FFs
I have a doubt...Sameer was just giving her body heat treatment , right? And he did control himself and did not cross the limits ( u know what I mean).
So how come dis is rape?
Means of course it's not right to touch a girl without her permission but if wud not have done that, she might die.
M I not understanding anything?

Please update the next part soon
Edited by Richa0305 - 5 years ago
acwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Richa0305

Lovely start.

It's so different from other FFs
I have a doubt...Sameer was just giving her body heat treatment , right? And he did control himself and did not cross the limits ( u know what I mean).
So how come dis is rape?
Means of course it's not right to touch a girl without her permission but if wud not have done that, she might die.
M I not understanding anything?

Please update the next part soon

It isn't but how many of them are going to believe him ? Its hard to believe especially when the person is a complete stranger. So the entire story revolves around this concept only 
AnjaanMishra thumbnail
After devil's bride , you have written one more thriller story , 

If I am naina place I will not believe sameer.

Ye keh sakte hain ki believe krna chaiye , but munna is right , nobody will believe this.
Poonamtakyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very much different n interesting story..keep going..loving it..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
acwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaanMishra

After devil's bride , you have written one more thriller story , 

If I am naina place I will not believe sameer.

Ye keh sakte hain ki believe krna chaiye , but munna is right , nobody will believe this.

I'm fan of thriller suspense genre๐Ÿ˜† kind of love keeping secrets. ๐Ÿ˜†
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was waiting for you to update 
This is getting more and note interesting and engaging 
The storyline is so fresh and intriguing
Sameer is really in a mess ..
Can't wait to see how will naina react to the situation
Anyone would think that sameer had taken advantage of her 
Eagerly waiting for the update

Love
Laalchi reader
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Loved the update, waiting to see Naina's reaction. 
RangnRia thumbnail

Originally posted by: acwriter

Hello I m back with a new update. Please show your response as itsi a new story. Trust me it will motivate me to write further. Anyways enjoy the update. 

Today's question- if you were on Naina's place would you believe Sameer or not 

Hi Aashna,
kahan se lati ho aise atrangi ideas...Devil's bride mein Sameer ko Devil se Devdas bana diya and yahan toh Kahani ki pehli episode hi itni nail-biting thi ke hosh udd gaye...

Are you a medical student? Aapko diseases ki kafi knowledge hain .Devil's Bride mein Naina ka itna complicated delivery and yahan Hypothernia.

Munna was right.Normally hum itni raat ko sunsan road par kisi ladki ki madat karne se pehle sau baar sochenge...Bechara Sameer.He could not allow her to die in his car and neither could he take her to a hospital to save her.But I respect this Sameer.He did not cross his limits.

According to legal definition of rape Sameer would have been guilty but since Naina consciously got into the car and then later lost her consciousness,I guess it will not be termed rape.But legal angle aayega hi kyun.Madat toh Naina ne khud mangi thi and I am sure usse apni physical halat ke baare mein kuch toh yaad hoga so as to understand ki Sameer ne joh kuch bhi kiya usse bachane ke liye kiya...

Waiting for more khurafati ideas from your collection of atrangi ideas...
Love,
Ria
Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ashu Diii this one was again a mind blowing story...
I am giving you a name here...

Suspense queen โค๏ธ

Love you loads for this amazinggg write ups๐Ÿ˜ƒ
acwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: RangnRia

Hi Aashna,
kahan se lati ho aise atrangi ideas...Devil's bride mein Sameer ko Devil se Devdas bana diya and yahan toh Kahani ki pehli episode hi itni nail-biting thi ke hosh udd gaye...

Are you a medical student? Aapko diseases ki kafi knowledge hain .Devil's Bride mein Naina ka itna complicated delivery and yahan Hypothernia.

Munna was right.Normally hum itni raat ko sunsan road par kisi ladki ki madat karne se pehle sau baar sochenge...Bechara Sameer.He could not allow her to die in his car and neither could he take her to a hospital to save her.But I respect this Sameer.He did not cross his limits.

According to legal definition of rape Sameer would have been guilty but since Naina consciously got into the car and then later lost her consciousness,I guess it will not be termed rape.But legal angle aayega hi kyun.Madat toh Naina ne khud mangi thi and I am sure usse apni physical halat ke baare mein kuch toh yaad hoga so as to understand ki Sameer ne joh kuch bhi kiya usse bachane ke liye kiya...

Waiting for more khurafati ideas from your collection of atrangi ideas...
Love,
Ria

I m not a doctor I hardly know about medical terms. It's nothing but google research. I researched on google before writing the part.