Users

Frequent Posters

Pk02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Short but absolutely love it...

Dharapriya thumbnail

Dear how can we curse you when we know that we r definitely going to have an update whenever you write. So no need to worry. Feeling bad for both of them because Sameer wants to reveal everything but can't because of her present situation, and she can trust anyone because of the mishap that happened. How cruel life is na. Will be eagerly waiting for next update. Keep writing.

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aashna firstly update was superbbbb  the convo between Samaina was very realistic n well written.  Slowly the journey started between them let's see how u give us the twists n turns in the story.  We readers will patiently  wait for updates as we know it's very tough for the writers to write  by taking time from their personal life .  Love  to read ur stories . Lots of love n very warm wishes dear. 

Srilatha 

Mmrudhula thumbnail

Nice update. Both Naina and Sameer are struggling and going through a lot in their life at present. Sameer is unable to tell her the truth but hope he will gather courage soon and tell her everything.

Shanti456 thumbnail

Please update soon 🤣

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry AAshna for this late comment.  Feeling very bad for Naina.  I think the matter will get more worse if Sameer is not ready to confess about the incident soon. We know that he is not at fault but if he keeps on hesitating like this Naina is surely going to feel very very bad later.

Feeling good that sameer is by Naina's side during this situation. Actually found this situation very realistic. 

I hope Sameer will gain enough courage to face her and disclose all the mysteries to naina. 

This was short update.  Expecting a long update next time. 

Edited by shelly_nair - 4 years ago
acwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

The story has been shifted 

Edited by acwriter - 2 years ago
Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update 

. They have became friends. This is really growth. And Sameer's liking her. But I want him to tell jer everything soon. But I am afraid of her reaction after knowing everything. 

Will love to read further. 

Disha 

Shanti456 thumbnail

So beautiful update ❤️

Dharapriya thumbnail

Wow an amazing update dear. Both became friends is a very good progress in their relationship. M stilll very much concerned about how will he tell her the truth. Will be eagerly waiting for your next t