Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: .SSS.

Hey, nicely written. Even I felt that I can see how he is falling for her day by day, its not definitely just her beauty. That's fine if he doesn't have monologues, here and there these kind of dialogues will be enough as of now like how he said to Pari that he knows Mishti.  And I am sure it will be that one moment when he just confesses totally what exactly he feels for Mishti , that will be worth watching. You know, even Mishti wasn't having monologues why she was obsessed about commitment and then one day she totally said it all how she feels about her Dad and  she doesn't want herself or her Partner to be in the place of Mauli or Ishaan. I think until they are giving monologues, about how a character is behaving in certain way, its just a build up

Note: Believe me it will be really boring if we have to listen Ruhaan thinking:   how good Mishti is.. how strong and independent Misti is and how nice she is with her family... Ok therefore  of all these qualities I am liking her... 😆   Feelings are so random and complex, and it will take some time to make sense.. I feel its better to give some time to CV's

yes lol..maybe we just have to be patient ...but they actually didn't give Kunal enough monologues in s1 so we never really got to know why he left Mauli,,But hopefully they'll do a better job in S2 ðŸ˜Š
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That scene that you're talking about I think he meant that he could not leave because he's a paying guest/or he's veer's friends whose covering his wedding or dadi asked him to as they need some financial support. < Honestly not sure about this point because I haven't been watching full episodes just clips and the episodes lately don't seem worth it. But yeah it should have been clear why he couldn't leave otherwise he just seems lazy like oh no she's pretty sleeping on the sofa I can't leave now. But yeah I think with ITV you have to assume alot of stuff because the writers don't both with explanations etc, even I didn't follow s1 so closely so didn't understand how Kunal just fell in love with Nandani just by seeing her rain dance, beauty and how she was beaten up by her husband. 
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Thanks for responding! I was wondering whether I missed something but apparently not lmao. Why did they even show him attempting to leave when they didn't want to show his reasoning for staying back after all :/

he just looked at sleeping mishti and stayed back.. he said to himself how can i leave.. apparently juzbaat took over him..
.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes lol..maybe we just have to be patient ...but they actually didn't give Kunal enough monologues in s1 so we never really got to know why he left Mauli,,But hopefully they'll do a better job in S2 ðŸ˜Š

Ruhaan is al ready shown much more sensible as a person than Kunal  in S2. Even at the very intial stage of his feelings itself, Ruhaan had a monologue that he couldn't feel like this, which can destroy many lives. And he looked guilty for having those feelings.
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSS.

Ruhaan is al ready shown much more sensible as a person than Kunal  in S2. Even at the very intial stage of his feelings itself, Ruhaan had a monologue that he couldn't feel like this, which can destroy many lives. And he looked guilty for having those feelings.

Even after sleeping with Nandini, Kunal wasn't having any monologue thinking about other people involved in his life and how it can affect them.

Ruhaan and Mishty are good decent characters and I'm sure they will stay that way. We can never compare Ruhaan and mishty with kunal and nandu,. It will be an insult to mishaan...I said this in another post,..there's no comparison between the two couples . sorry maybe I wasn't clear ..  I only  meant that sometimes in silsila we don't get to know how the characters feel because of a lack of dialogues and I just used Kunal as an example,.😊
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with this post mostly.

Ruhaan till now, does look decent enough to me. He hasn't taken any advantage of the proximity he shares with Mishti & neither has Mishti so far.

So characterwise, they seem ok.

But what I am disliking so far is the way they are portraying the whole scenario.

I have been reading comments like how there is a gradual progression and all. But I think, if the writer really wanted a MishAan end game, they shouldn't have included Veer in the first place.

I have always maintained and I still do that falling out of love isn't wrong. It's the deliberate cheating that ruined KuNan for me in the first place.

And in case of this season, I am actually disheartened that a lot of viewers think Veer won't be as hurt as Mauli was because they are not married. 😲 😲 😲

I am keeping my hopes up that Mishti won't follow her father's footstep and cheat. And in fact it would be better if she breaks up with Veer in the first place to save him from the agony in future.

But at the same time, they are showing they MishVeer have known each other for a long time and then decided to get married. Mark my words, people date frequently but they don't decide to get married just because he is SAFE. But that's real life scenario, so moving on.
If you have decided to get married to a person and that too without your family's interference, then you people definitely share a strong understanding. So, if you now show Mishti never showed her true self to Veer then sorry to say, it's on her. It has nothing to do with Veer not understanding her.

Once again, I am pissed off at the writer for introducing so many triangles in the first place without any proper characterization.  
Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
i hate kunal and nandini ...but Ruhaan is more shallow...a stranger pulling a woman's hair...Plzz !!...There is nothing hot about it...he is a creep...and about mishaan...there is nothing but sexual attraction...sexual attraction will soon turn into ...love...

Ruhaan has no business staying in house...when he is attracted to friend's wife to be...Please Mr.Hottie...go away...

If mishti would have married veer out of arranged marriage feeling...and then Ruhaan...comes in her life...then what ???

S2 is no better than s1...
.except there is no marriage...
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all I wonder why people say Ruhaan is attracted to her beauty only and nothing else since they have no proper conversation with each other.. We don't need to have a conversation with the person to get an idea about him/her.. Ruhaan is living with Mishti and her family for almost a month now.. And they have shown him as a keen observer. Also everyone in the house almost worship mishti and talks about her all the time,  and veer might have talked a lot about his fiancee to his best friend from the time he got into a relationship.. Ruhaan has heard and observed enough about  Mishti to get an idea of the person she is.. He has seen her goodside with her beloveds, her outburst, her insecurities and all.. So I don't agree with people saying he doesn't know mishti at all and he is only attracted to her beauty.. There is much more to Mishti than being a gorgeous face and Ruhaan is exposed to a lot of such qualities in her by now.
And about Ruhaan not fighting against the feelings he has developed for his friends fiancee.. Initially even I felt why is he behaving like its normal.. But now I am kind of understanding him.. In the beginning he was shown guilty but now I think has made peace with the feeling.. He is neither perusing it nor resisting it. He knows mishti does not like him at all, so he doesn't stand a chance. Since he has accepted his feelings and the fact that it's never going to get reciprocated he has made peace with it and is able to be calm about it. While on the other Mishti is trying to suppress the feelings and that's where the problem starts.. When you try to suppress something it comes out more forcefully..I have a friend who is in a relationship for 10yrs..But she is the one who drools the most over hot guys/great guys more thanna us single ones nd she even drools over other mens looks /personality infront of her boyfriend and he is cool with it. And she says, just because you are in a relationship, you will not get immune to other men.. You will still get attracted and all..we should accept that its okay to get attracted to other men..But mishti is not like any other girls.. Her past wounds and insecurities are making her react strongly to everything that can harm her perfect life.. And the fact that she kind of knows Ruhaan has feelings for her makes it more complicated for her. 
MisHaan attracted me instantly because of the freshness they offered.. But now a days I find something missing in the story.. The flow is not smooth and sometimes things looks abrupt..its their chemistry that's saving it for me.. I have started doubting the capability of the writers to give a passionate taboo love story..
Edited by Ardhanarishwara - 5 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I agree with this post mostly.

Ruhaan till now, does look decent enough to me. He hasn't taken any advantage of the proximity he shares with Mishti & neither has Mishti so far.

So characterwise, they seem ok.

But what I am disliking so far is the way they are portraying the whole scenario.

I have been reading comments like how there is a gradual progression and all. But I think, if the writer really wanted a MishAan end game, they shouldn't have included Veer in the first place.

I have always maintained and I still do that falling out of love isn't wrong. It's the deliberate cheating that ruined KuNan for me in the first place.

And in case of this season, I am actually disheartened that a lot of viewers think Veer won't be as hurt as Mauli was because they are not married. 😲 😲 😲

I am keeping my hopes up that Mishti won't follow her father's footstep and cheat. And in fact it would be better if she breaks up with Veer in the first place to save him from the agony in future.

But at the same time, they are showing they MishVeer have known each other for a long time and then decided to get married. Mark my words, people date frequently but they don't decide to get married just because he is SAFE. But that's real life scenario, so moving on.
If you have decided to get married to a person and that too without your family's interference, then you people definitely share a strong understanding. So, if you now show Mishti never showed her true self to Veer then sorry to say, it's on her. It has nothing to do with Veer not understanding her.

Once again, I am pissed off at the writer for introducing so many triangles in the first place without any proper characterization.  

I also felt that there was no need for veers character...but this show is called silsila badalte rishton ka...so it is about the changing of relationships...and here in this show they've made it about the changing of partners ..so that's what it is ...they actually have not hidden the plot from us,.even in S1 they made the synopsis clear from even before the show started that it was about a woman having an Ema with her best friends husband ..so the makers have been honest with us.., but I think cheating, and the breaking up of relationships and good people getting hurt is painful ...and this whole concept is such that it is a painful and hurtful reality..and I think. We viewers dislike watching good decent people get hurt. We didn't like seeing Mauli get so hurt in. S1/ and now in S2 some people are upset that veer will be hurt,..But I suppose when we started watching this show we should have realized that this  is exactly what we signed up for,
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I also felt that there was no need for veers character...but this show is called silsila badalte rishton ka...so it is about the changing of relationships...and here in this show they've made it about the changing of partners ..so that's what it is ...they actually have not hidden the plot from us,.even in S1 they made the synopsis clear from even before the show started that it was about a woman having an Ema with her best friends husband ..so the makers have been honest with us.., but I think cheating, and the breaking up of relationships and good people getting hurt is painful ...and this whole concept is such that it is a painful and hurtful reality..and I think. We viewers dislike watching good decent people get hurt. We didn't like seeing Mauli get so hurt in. S1/ and now in S2 some people are upset that veer will be hurt,..But I suppose when we started watching this show we should have realized that this  is exactly what we signed up for,

Yes, definitely. We sign up for a show knowing its' plot and some of us, when our favorite actors are in it.

But honestly, I feel makers of this particular show goes with the flow.

I for one, never really felt that it was about EMA. And there was an article of DD where she had said it's not about EMA but complications in a couple's story. Thanks to social media, these days, people jump to conclusions very swiftly. Even before the show came on air, people were vocal about their disapproval of EMA. In fact, that's the reason I hadn't watched starting it back then. When I did, I noticed even on the 1st episode there were tons of negative comments that don't make Nandini fell for Kunal and so on.

And that's the thing. In the promo, both KuNan explicitly told that they loved Mauli and couldn't hurt her. So, I could definitely watch a show where the leads are trying hard to honor their long-term relationships and not disregarding it for JAZZBAT.

But due to the pressure from channel and some over enthusiastic fans of KuNan in SM, they moved from the original story and tried so hard to make it look DIVINE.

Believe me, I don't dislike any of the sisters or actors here. In fact, I really liked Tejaswi in RLHN and like Pari more as I can relate to her more being the youngest sibling in my family. But with each episode, it feels like they are trying to justify JAZZBAT again just in a new angle. This time it's not divine but progressiveness.

And I certainly, hadn't sign up for a show with half-baked characters who will go any way as the majority would want them. So, personally, I am feeling S2 is even shittier than S1.

Plus, Aditi, Dhrasti, Shakti and Abhinav has raised the bar way too much. Tejaswi and Kunal are good and so are others but they just do not evoke the feeling like the older cast did.
It's strictly a personal opinion. I am not a hater or anything.
Edited by nushy1995 - 5 years ago