Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Angelicdiya

I think u pointed MisHaan fans r forcing writers. We got4-5 mins MisHaan scenes last week & very less screenspace for Misti. Today there is no MisHaan & Misti is hardly there in episode.

So pls stop assuming that writers r moving story acc. to Mishaan fans wish. Actaully in reality, they r focusing more on other couple than MisHaan. 

I think you not read TM post so you not getting mine point regarding mine post in this thread. I'm not accusing anyone her just giving example.Nothing else.

So I'm back of peacefully ðŸ˜Š
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amolaarohi

sorry dear you mis-understand my post.

I'm saying why maker are love oriented instead of career oriented. I'm saying it's today's generation is like that. In today's generation minority people steadily focus on career & most of busy finding love & suitable partner for our self.

If we all make sure we want focus on our career first & secure financially our self & be independent be4 love interest & marriage then may be ITV also change there fantasy shows

I don't agree with this. As compared to before , more women are focused on their career. Some are single till late twenties /early thirties. Some don't want kids to focus on their careers, some balance career with their kids. So real life is not like this.

Most web series show women as independent and working. This Silsila S2 is typical TV daily soap wrongly being shown on the web !!

You cannot generalize today's generation is like that.Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

I don't agree with this. As compared to before , more women are focused on their career. Some are single till late twenties /early thirties. Some don't want kids to focus on their careers, some balance career with their kids. So real life is not like this.

Most web series show women as independent and working. This Silsila S2 is typical TV daily soap wrongly being shown on the web !!

I'm stating on mine around what happen & what I heard mostly on TV & SM. We have still big gap between career oriented & finding love partner.

Infact I give advise most of people please focus on career & be independent before marriage & dating setting because I do the same before marring I set my job first & stand on my feet independent.
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
coz this is indian drama...
agar career focused show mein bhi love story na dikahye...show zyada der tak chalna nhi...As an audience i want to see love story..rather than a career oriented show...itne social causes pe serial bante hain..but kuch hi months mein kya hota hai...usme bhi saas bahu drama dal dete hain interesting banane ke liye...coz that is why use  indian drama bolenge...🤔
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amolaarohi

TM sadly but its a sad fact of life & for ITV too.

Now today's generation have gf / bf in school time too. Now days minority is serious about making career. Most of people are busy arranging date with boy or girls. That is why we listen suicide story, cheating story, black mailing story & any other criminal story around us.  

We all are responsible for that too. take eg S2, most of people saw teju & kunal sizzling chemistry & give pressure & threaten maker via SM to show love journey of mishaan giving two hoots other aspects. 

I'm just giving eg regarding your post nothing against who want mishaan.

Kunal and Teju are the leads ...and the writer confirmed this . And Teju is a more popular actress than Aneri  and teju only does lead roles ...So the story was written for Kunal And teju to be a couple and pari and veer to be third angles like we are seeing and like the very first promo showed us. I don't think the writers changed the story from what they wanted to write initially due to fan pressure. Rather the show is showing more pari ruhaan scenes and the fans are not happy because they started watching the show to see teju and Kunal as a couple and now they feel that they are not getting that. If you check up in Instagram and Twitter you will see that the fans are upset because they are not seeing enough of teju and Kunal together . And hence the writers post today reassuring them that teju and Kunal are the leads ...or as she put it they are the engine and front wheels of the story..but for the story to progress they need to show pari and veer scenes as well. 
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poiu123

You cannot generalize today's generation is like that.

...yes most people who are educated and have careers do marry later now ...most people only get married after 30 years now . But silsila is fine. They showed both Mauli and mishty to be working women managing family life..I think silsila is one of the more modern shows on tv . And even in real life ..even though people want good careers they still want to have love and a partner in their life as well. I think we as human beings want companionship...nobody really wants to be alone ...so if we are lucky in life to get a good partner people still opt to get married ...but obviously Women who are educated , are self empowered and financially independent and are very particular in choosing a partner that's why people still remain single ...because we don't want to settle for someone who's not what we want...😊

Originally posted by: Angelicdiya

Even Rihaan fans doing the same. Pls mention that also. Even they r sl*t shamming Misti though she did nothing yet.

& if u say they r less in number, then that's not MisHaan fans fault, right?

Where did anybody s**t-shame Mishti?  Do you even know the meaning of s**t-shaming? Don't talk nonsense about people without evidence.