Why is it always we have to end with someone, writers?

Posted: 4 years ago
Why does the maker always bring ships when the leads are young? 
Why is career not focused? Why is finding happiness in oneself not explored ?
And when people want Arnav to focus on career, some of them are okay with Pari falling for Ruhaan ...at least Mishti is 25(though I still want her to explore her fears before getting married)... 
And Ansh ... Bacha hai woh . ...why do they show him going behind the trend of finding girlfriends at this early age ?

I don't believe in the concept of finding someone who completes you .No one can complete you.. .
Only you can complete yourself and may be someone will make you realize this fact ,and he/she is the one whom our heart yearns for ...I don't know whether I'm right.. .I'm not too old to comment on these things. But, at this phase of my life, I see exploring yourself and finding yourself happy in whatever and however we are matters more than finding love.Of course ,not at the cost of hurting others! 
Do state your opinions...i cannot digest the fact that Ansh is being spoiled! 

Ansh ko uske friends ki galat company bigad rahi hai and ye jaroori hai ki ghar ka koi bada usse baat kare and dhyaan de ki wo kya kr rha hai
And ye romance wali baat,well ye bada ajeeb logic hai shows ka ki romance se pehle chahe jitna sapna dekha ho career ka but life me banda/bandi ki entry hote hi pura focus bs romance pr hi lg jata hai and jis age me career ka sochna chahiye uss age me shadi mohabbat kr rahe hote hai,and yaha toh waise bhi sbka kaam bs yunhi chal raha hai,ansh ki padhai chal skti thi toh usme bhi new character la dia
Bcoz this is Hindi serial. ðŸ˜†
Even since Ekta Kapoor's entry, 90% Hindi serials have been on the following:

1.) Saas-Bahu
2.) Pyaar, mohabbat n Ishq
3.) Pre-marital pregnancy/plastic surgery/divorces

And those who try to be unconventional, go for Daayan/Churail/Pishachini and Naagin. 

It will take 20 more years to make a successful show on women making careers over love life.
Originally posted by amritat

Bcoz this is Hindi serial.  😆
Even since Ekta Kapoor's entry, 90% Hindi serials have been on the following:

1.) Saas-Bahu
2.) Pyaar, mohabbat n Ishq
3.) Pre-marital pregnancy/plastic surgery/divorces

And those who try to be unconventional, go for Daayan/Churail/Pishachini and Naagin. 

It will take 20 more years to make a successful show on women making careers over love life.
4. Mar ke jinda hona ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Babygirl728

4. Mar ke jinda hona  😆

Oh yes. That one too. ðŸ¤£
TM sadly but its a sad fact of life & for ITV too.
Now today's generation have gf / bf in school time too. Now days minority is serious about making career. Most of people are busy arranging date with boy or girls. That is why we listen suicide story, cheating story, black mailing story & any other criminal story around us.  

We all are responsible for that too. take eg S2, most of people saw teju & kunal sizzling chemistry & give pressure & threaten maker via SM to show love journey of mishaan giving two hoots other aspects. 

I'm just giving eg regarding your post nothing against who want mishaan.

Originally posted by amolaarohi

Now today's generation have gf / bf in school time too. Now days minority is serious about making career. Most of people are busy arranging date with boy or girls. That is why we listen suicide story, cheating story, black mailing story & any other criminal story around us.  

We all are responsible for that too. take eg S2, most of people saw teju & kunal sizzling chemistry & give pressure & threaten maker via SM to show love journey of mishaan giving two hoots other aspects. 

Even Rihaan fans doing the same. Pls mention that also. Even they r sl*t shamming Misti though she did nothing yet.

& if u say they r less in number, then that's not MisHaan fans fault, right?
Edited by Angelicdiya - 4 years ago

& one more thing, Silsila2 is about Mishaan also. Though we r not getting proper MisHaan secenes. Writers r giving only RiHaan scenes. 

So the story is moving acc. to writer wish not acc. MisHaan fans wish .

They r not gigiving proper screenspace to Misti. Today she is there only for 2-3 mins. She is also lead but still not getting her due.

So don't blame MisHaan fans for everything pls. We r requesting for something but writers r showing something else. 
Edited by Angelicdiya - 4 years ago
Originally posted by Angelicdiya

Even Rihaan fans doing the same. Pls mention that also. Even they r sl*t shamming Misti though she did nothing yet.

& if u say they r less in number, then that's not MisHaan fans fault, right?

sorry dear you mis-understand my post.

I'm saying why maker are love oriented instead of career oriented. I'm saying it's today's generation is like that. In today's generation minority people steadily focus on career & most of busy finding love & suitable partner for our self. 

If we all make sure we want focus on our career first & secure financially our self & be independent be4 love interest & marriage then may be ITV also change there fantasy shows 

sorry dear you mis-understand my post.

I'm saying why maker are love oriented instead of career oriented. I'm saying it's today's generation is like that. In today's generation minority people steadily focus on career & most of busy finding love & suitable partner for our self. 

If we all make sure we want focus on our career first & secure financially our self & be independent be4 love interest & marriage then may be ITV also change there fantasy shows 

I think u pointed MisHaan fans r forcing writers. We got4-5 mins MisHaan scenes last week & very less screenspace for Misti. Today there is no MisHaan & Misti is hardly there in episode.

So pls stop assuming that writers r moving story acc. to Mishaan fans wish. Actaully in reality, they r focusing more on other couple than MisHaan.