Will samar marry eela?

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
You know if i ddn know eela was related to kartik ud think that she was going to steal him from naira 😆 what is up with their chemistry??
I have a feeling when naira puts her bapu in jail...shel marry samar for revenge nd want to cause problems with naira and kartik😆

she got an evil face

Rama dadi having probs with vivaans family is factually incorrect because she initially wanted them to get married and spoke to his fam etc...so whats up with this story line they forgetting the past already???

Shivin have amazing chemistry please lets just marry them off i loved naira's line what is that love that holds ur loved ones from progressing 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Never know if eela also her bapu kind she may have eye on kartik.
So much  highlight on eela and kartik's bond. If eela & kartik were cousins, kartik would definitely sound like flirting with her.😆

What's Gayu track I'm not understandin. 

And yes naira that line about love and not holding back from progressing was today's highlight dialogue.❤️

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ajscinesonadar

Never know if eela also her bapu kind she may have eye on kartik.

So much  highlight on eela and kartik's bond. If eela & kartik were cousins, kartik would definitely sound like flirting with her.😆

What's Gayu track I'm not understandin. 

And yes naira that line about love and not holding back from progressing was today's highlight dialogue.❤️

Lol ew incest these goenkas are nuts naira should pretend to loose her memory and vanish😆

gayu is pregnant and i think everyone will find out she opened her legs before getting married...

At first i towt this weirdo was going to make naira work with eela at least shes working with kartik 

I see kartik bond with eela is more there then his with aashi😆 chemistry wise also naira/shivangi laughing in that scene seemed so forced