~~Humne Dekha Ek Sapna~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
CVz what a Beautiful Dream you gave us which will soon gonna turn into RealityDIL LE LO❤️

- The dream was from Guddan's POV😛I loved how she imagined her Jindal Saab adoring her in sleep 😳 & trying to wake her up by gently caressing her head

"Areey Utho bhi Mangalsutra nahi pehenna kya??"

- The first sawal she imagined was DIL LE LO❤️That "Areey Utho Bhi" sounded extra gentle & extra affectionate one😳How cutely he asked her dont she want to wear his naam ka Mangalsutra?, Awww🤗

- Adding to this cuteness, Jindal Saab's smile holding the Mangalsutra after the sawal was Hayeee DIL JAAN JIGAR sab le lio❤️

"Kal raat ek...ek badi musibath mein phas gaya tha"

- Can you see that?Already her conscious mind was continuously alerting her that something is wrong with her Jindal Saab👍🏼In her dream too, in her subconscious state too her Dil is alerting her about Jindal Saab is in musibath We got Akshan ke unquestionable DIL KA CONNECTION at best⭐️ 👍🏼And these third party log thinks it's easy to cut off Akshan's bond😈Arreeyyy Muh ke bal girne ke liye tayyar ho jaavo, on ur face Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal will give each & every single person THE KARARA JAWAB for messing up with her & her Jindal Saab🥳

"Main yeh Mangalsutra tumhein jald se jald pehenana chahta hu, MAY I ??"

- Beautiful Moment of the Sapna❤️ I loved even in her dreams, Jindal Saab is asking her permission before tieing his naam ka Mangalsutra👍🏼She knows her Jindal Saab so well😳, she knows he wont do anything without her permission that Trust of Her in Her Jindal Saab surely deserves DIL LE LO❤️

- The most important baath She dreamt of Her Jindal Saab tieing Mangalsutra before Kanhaji & her Sapna happened in the most sacred place, The Mandir of their house with Kanhaji as the Only witness & her dream broke only when The Mangalsutra reached it's actual place symbolising KITNI BHI MUSHQUILEIN AAYE KANHAJI's BLESSING IS ALWAYS WITH AKSHAN FOREVER👍🏼 & HE WILL MAKE SURE AKSHAN REUNITE IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WAY❤️

Love😳
Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Saru jaan jigar sub to ap le lo for such a wonderful  explanation.ek captain  ne dawa e mohabbat per meri jaan atka rakhi h.pta nhi kab update karengi😕
sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This scene was great.   😊
The only good scene in the whole episode of today. 😃
I really love this new AJ, it looks like we dream it him. 
I like what they showed him, so different one than he is in real. 😳
Acting in a scene where AJ lay on the floor was so great, but there was no time to enjoy it in that scene.😡
kavya1994 thumbnail
Beautiful post on Beautiful Sapna.❤️
Loved every bit of that dream.
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

Saru jaan jigar sub to ap le lo for such a wonderful  explanation.ek captain  ne dawa e mohabbat per meri jaan atka rakhi h.pta nhi kab update karengi 😕

True that pure ek mahine se v upar ho gya hai 😆
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post saru
And such a cute sapna wish jaldi se ye real me ho jaye
And one more thing Aj said to guddu that he wanted to tie ms around her  neck jald se jald in dream which is true as he really wanted to do that if angad had not stabbed him
This is called dil ka connection even in dream she knows her jindal sahab 😊
Edited by Kammy02 - 5 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such beautiful words Saru!! ❤️
I give my dil, jigar and jaan to you everyday... You are my hero... 🤪
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was a surprise the dream happened in front of kanhaji 👏that was master stroke by CVS 
You are a magician ❤️lots of love and hugs 🤗

In paglait chandal chaukri gang ko lagta hai ki they can break and make Akshan dance in thier tune 😡

In gadho ko kaun batayey ki AKshan ke upper Kanhaji ka ashiward hai unhi ne inki Jodi vanayi hai😳

Bade aye behti ganga me bhangra karne 😡

After this I am too sure Akshan are coming even strong and better and this time it will be forever ki in sab paglaitgang ki himat nahi hogi ki akshan ki taraf aankh uthake ke hi Dekhey 

Hati ghoda pal ki Jai kanhiya lala ki 😊⭐️
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Many many Hug Le Lo for the post 🤗🤗🤗

Loved your interpretation of the scene ❤️👍🏼
Akshan's Dil se Dil ka connection is Lajawab.
He always knows when she is in trouble & reaches her using his super speed. & she gets the hint of him being in trouble even in her dreams 😳

Morning dreams always come true + this had the added blessing of Lord Krishna. 
So this Jindal Sahab + unke naam ka Mangalsutra, Guddu ke ho kar rahenge ! 

& Kanha ji made sure, Guddu gets the required strength to stand strong in front of the upcoming storm through this dream 😊

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arey wah nice pix seems dream scene look interesting
I will watch on insta
Can't tolerate rest of the nonsense scenes .

Thanks ya saru ..,
Guddan was decked up so beautifully but Aj had no chance of admiring her beauty
Kya kismat hai aj aur hamari
Dinner date also half , holi ada
Pura kabh milegi pata nahi kaab
Wait karenge
Filal am in a break dung se kaam huwa mera aajEdited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago