Divya Drishti Live Updates Thread~~31/03

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't have premium subscription to hotstar.
Will be posting the live updates during the show is aired.
Anybody can post live updates and discuss the episodes here ONLY and for the date 31 March ONLY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
A suggestion : can  this be treated as discussion thread for both the episodes. One to be made every weekend rather than two single update and discussion thread. I think people see the show at different times due to the episodes being uploaded in hotstar and other online sites earlier than actual telecast. May be who ever watches earlier can give a short update or main events that happened and we can discuss. 
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
^there is an episode discussion thread for discussing episodes as well as live updates thread. Members are interested to discuss epi's in the AT that's the problem. 
different updates thread for different dates will help the members to read the WU...
of course if someone in the forum has premium subscription can PM me the WU to add and take the credit
dumbchick thumbnail
I started watching this show from Saturday. I watched the first 2 episides online to get a background on the story but didn't watch the rest of the episodes. From what I saw this week, it seems that Shikhar knows a lot more about the ratnas than Shachini herself! He also seems to be smarter than her.

I have a question for those who are watching the show for a while, did they show how and when Shikhar met Shachini? It seems to me that he wants the ratna fir himself. Also, the third bride who walked in today, is she also in Team Shachini?