huge shoutout to Shaheer Sheikh

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone. 
Shaheer Sheikh is an amazing actor. Not to compare characters but it did really remind me of his rendition of Dev Dixit, especially when you take into consideration the complicated relationship with his mother. It's more so in this show but I like how in this show it's not your average OMG my son can do no wrong. I know Meenakshi feels that way about Kunal but we'll see more of Abeer and Meenu anyways. 
I love watching Shaheer on screen, it's truly an experience. The way his facial expressions change just slightly when someone the character doesn't approve happens or the way he smiles. It's all very enticing. I just keep want to see him. However, I hate the hair. He really needs to cut it like yesterday. Keep it long but right now it doesn't look too fresh. I do really love Abeer's dressing style tho, it's actually pretty cool. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes, he is my favorite actor. Loved him as Dev in Kuch Rang Pyar Ke. He lived that character. He was great as Dev. Kuch Rang is one of the best TV show ever made on TV (at least for me ðŸ˜Š )
Loving him as Abir too. Shaheer is an awesome actor. He is having great chemistry with everyone(Misti, Nanu, Kunal, his mom too). Abir and Misti chemistry is so refreshing to see. Simple, beautiful. His scenes with his mom are also great to watch.

He lightened up the screen whenever he appears. 

I have not watched his previous show Dastan. But I am loving Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyar Ke. Seeing such a well made a content show after a long time. Hope they maintain it.