Sikandar will come 2 know that Kulfi knew it all along that he is her

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think on Monday Amayra would mention about Kulfi's promise to Amayra that she won't tell Sikandar that she is his daughter.
But I am not interested in watching  spineless idiosyncratic Sikandar shedding heavy tears, but I want to watch Psycho Amayra getting to know that Sikandar is not her father.

But don't expect any positivity from Amayra or from.the shoemakers, they won't show Amayra hating lovely to the core. 
What if they show a leap and  Kulfi living with Tevar and later Amayra claiming her exclusive rights on Tevar.
May be both Lovely and Amayra would claim Tevar when Sikandar would go totally bankrupt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have given up on the show.  they have killed it with their own hands. Gul khan does it to all her shows,  so why spare poor kulfi ?
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Producer does not have brain at all. It could be beautiful story line. But now this show give me nausea and vomiting. The most bothering me that Lovely the murderer of Nimrat and attempt of murder of her own daughter is still not in jail. No punishment for her. May be producer is of same mentality. Indulging crime after crime. TV is mirror of society and this show showing do crime, shouts and do evil plan and survive. 
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb07

Producer does not have brain at all. It could be beautiful story line. But now this show give me nausea and vomiting. The most bothering me that Lovely the murderer of Nimrat and attempt of murder of her own daughter is still not in jail. No punishment for her. May be producer is of same mentality. Indulging crime after crime. TV is mirror of society and this show showing do crime, shouts and do evil plan and survive. 

🤢 Lets not forget that Lovely is also attempted murderer of Gunjan. She struck her so hard that the poor woman hit her head on a slab and got paralysed.
Edited by aimf - 5 years ago