Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 2:

Bela turns her face back. Mahir gets disappointed. He thinks "I know Bela, one day you will fall in love with me. I know you hate me because of our twisted marriage but I can't help loving you." Sumitra looks at them. She goes near mahir and confronts him "Mahir, I know that you love her but if she doesn't love you why stay in a loveless marriage? I know this is your personal choice but mahir believe me you will not able to live happily in this marriage."

"Maa....I don't care what she thinks of me. But I care about what I feel for her."assures mahir. He hugs her lovingly. Bela's eye fells upon their hug. She thinks "what the? Has happening? Why is he showing up when there is no heart in the body?". Kuhu goes near her sister in law and asks her "what happened bhabhi?". Bela gets distracted and replies "nothing. Am fine." Kuhu gets to know that something about mahir was troubling her. She gently puts her hand on bela's shoulder and says "Mahir bhai is like that only. He never expresses what he feels,never puts his thoughts forward. He is a extraordinary man. He loves a simple and monastic life. But from the day you came in his life...He has....". Bela was listening all this and she points her out why she stopped. Kuhu continues"he has changed for you. He has started loving you. He is a shy man. I know that this marriage was unfair but mahir bhai proved it fair bhabhi." Kuhu leaves a confused bela. 

Bela thinks harder and harder. Mahir comes near her and says "bela..would you please bring the engagement ring. It's there in the bedroom's cupboard. My cupboard." Mahir 's puppy face made her get attracted. She nodded her head showing yes. She goes upstairs. She opens his cupboard. Her heart was beating fast as it was the first time she was opening it. A photo frame falls down. She picks it up and sees her photo. She is stunned. 

"Is it true that you started loving me mahir ji?"her heart sounds. Yuvi enters the room and shouts "what are you doing here bela? Come downstairs. You are being awaited." Bela agrees and goes downstairs. 

Mahir smiles her. She also smiles in return and hands over the ring to him politely.

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Wow!! What a superb update. 

Thanks aaliya for continuing. Please continue beyhadh also❤️

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Great update Aaliya  chechi

It hurts to see Mahir like this

Eager to know how  Bela realises  her love for Mahir

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

so happy to see u back.plz keep updating all ur ffs

Loved mahir telling sumi that he doesnt care what bela feels 4 him but he cares abt his own feelings 4 her.Bela seeing her pic in mahir's cupboard n realizing that he started loving her was nice.bela smiling back at mahir when he smiled at her was sweet

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update dear 

Loved it

Update soon please 

Thanks for pm

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

please update the last part