xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you everyone...and ya! i will continue now😉
xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
CHAPTER ONE:

It was a pleasant morning,when bela was getting dressed up for her sister-in-law, Kuhu's marriage. She was looking damn beautiful in her pink lehenga with Kudaan earnings that gave her look a royal touch. Her open her , made her a fairy.

Mahir's eye did not even blink once when he saw her in her beautiful attire. He was happy that his wife was looking more and more beautiful day to day.

"you look great belawas something which slipped from his mouth to her. But her reaction were not pleasing or loving instead brutal to him "hm...Looking great? I don't want your appreciation Mr.Sehgal, and there is no need to define me about my looks. He wasn't sad, but he was happy even after getting badmouth about him. He still had a ray of hope that someday she would smile at his compliment. He still had a cute and puppy-type smile on his face for her.

In the party,

Bela, was looking around and checking whether everything was arranged properly when she clashed upon mahir and was about to slip. Fortunately, mahir held her hand and did not allow her to fall. All the lights were dimmed off and a light fell upon the love birds. Mahir smiled at her but she was confused. She stood up straight and again the lights came back. Her face had a disturbed reaction. Slowly, she said "thank...you. He nodded his head by expressing immense love for her. She ignores him and goes away from him.

Sumitra asks bela about her and mahir's married life "bela, is there everything alright between you and mahir?. Bela replies in a motion of anger "there is nothing between us mom. U know in what circumstances this marriage had taken place. I can't ...i can't accept him. Sumitra gets disappointed as she hears this and thinks "you don't know bela, u have got one of the greatest gems in the world. I hope everything gets fine between u and mahir.

Bela glares at mahir , as he gives her a flying kiss. She thinks "u are one of the most creepiest person i met in my life Mahir Sehgal. U are a liar... u are selfish. I can say that my heart will never fall for you. I hate u mahir, i hate u

The end

Edited by Draconian - 5 years ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
oh no!!! bela hates mahir...🥺
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start dear
Mahir bela scenes was good.
Waiting for story to unfold
Update soon please
Thanks for pm
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was nice 
Mahir loves her but she hates him
Looking forward to see why do she hate him and how it will convert to love
Very well written.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
though mahir gave a compliment to bela she doesn't care about it.sad.poor guy has hope that one day she will happy to get compliment from mahir.mahir holding  bela from falling n the spot falling on them was lovely .surprising that this time bela thanked him.good change in her.in what circumstance did behir get married ?sad to see bela hating mahir so much
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely update! thanks for the pm 
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice superb Lovely update dear
Thanks for pm
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago