Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

That is so sad.  
Edited by SatoshiNakamoto - 5 years ago
DavidBowieGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.chutney

I think it's deleted but someone posted here that she was rude to her bro, same as what you posted. 

Oh okay thanks for letting me know! It seems like there are some users who haven't seen that so I will them and whoever else wants to discuss this discuss it discuss it, I guess? If it was deleted because it was not allowed on here then I will also delete. But again thanks! 

P.S. Who is that on your Siggy gif? I feel like I've seen her before and it's driving me crazy. Also your username makes me feel hungry lol
Edited by DavidBowieGirl - 5 years ago
DavidBowieGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wasn't SRK character in My Name is Khan autistic? You would think she would understand the condition by having to research to understand his role. Some of her fans are defending her saying maybe she didn't know he was autistic but surely when she went to speak to the manager he would've right away would want to calm things down and explain to her that this employee has autism, and you know, thinking Kajol maybe a decent person and understand her error. In which case, if she was a decent person, she should've apologized. Instead this post says she "complained about employing people like him" implying people with mental handicaps shouldn't be employed. What should they do, be locked up in a room all day?
Look, I don't know if this is true or not, as it's an internet post and we can never be 100% sure with these types of things. However, this person's post seems very detailed and believable and knowing Kajol's rude behavior with fans and just in general..I wouldn't be shocked if this really did happen. 

Tempted to say a lot of mean but true things but will just simple say I pity her, if this happened. I mean just, my god, you have to be a rotten to the core person to treat a disabled person, someone who has a golden heart and is already going thru so much diffculties since the day they were born then whatever hardships such Kajol may have faced. She should feel sorry that she does not have their golden heart. Again, if this was indeed the case.

This is one of the reasons why I don't watch anything with Kajol in it anymore. 
Edited by DavidBowieGirl - 5 years ago
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kajol is capable of doing so. 
This is really rude.
Btw I have seen Ajay Devgan in real life he is a nice person and very cooperative with fan's. 
Edited by Ranjali - 5 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kajol is one of the most moody and arrogant actresses around and the worst part is her face itself gives it away.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Poor boy even watched Dilwale on repeat. 😲
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Poor boy even watched Dilwale on repeat. 😲

Dudeee🤣

Anonymous2k19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was posted on Reddit like 3 months ago. Someone on twitter just copy pasted shit
mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DavidBowieGirl

Oh okay thanks for letting me know! It seems like there are some users who haven't seen that so I will them and whoever else wants to discuss this discuss it discuss it, I guess? If it was deleted because it was not allowed on here then I will also delete. But again thanks! 

P.S. Who is that on your Siggy gif? I feel like I've seen her before and it's driving me crazy. Also your username makes me feel hungry lol

haha yeah, I changed my name to that since it was what I ate before coming here to change it the other day haha and my siggy is madhabi mukherjee she's a bengali actress.

P.S. That's okay you didn't know, just thought to share it was previously posted, however, it's sad that Kajol is that way but it's not a surprise as there are so many rumors of her being nasty.
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can totally see her doing it 👎🏼