Krish will get sick without naira?

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think that this show is damn inconsistent and bent on making kaira cold hearted and unrepentant of their mistakes 
sure humans move on but they change for the better...
But kaira just magically forget their problems ever existed 

Samar chachu looking at gayu ðŸ¤£ was so creepy to me forget pervert mama incoming for naira...(What is up with all men falling for naira🤢😆)
Samar is 40 ish right why the hell is he looking at gayu he should marry priyanka masi
Gayu opening her legs is hilarious to me aksharas sankars got forgotten😆
how could someone akshara brought up make such a mistake...
😆

Kartik drunk could have been so cute even the whole family i would have loved more scenes of that...but nope they had to show us random shit of protesters against valentines day becoming chors😆
W*F was that how did they move on from protesting against modern day couples to becoming theifs

naira's jokes and unfeeling nature at the fact the word baby is dropped heavily around her just makes me think shes insane because she cried and cribbed so much for one and just seems so much happier without it ðŸ˜† which again makes no sense

like having her feeling a little sad around gayu would make more sense
than her being so happy and easily being like yes i will lie to kartik

One thing i thought naira would always be weary of is lying to kartik😆 coz we all know what kind of melt downs he has when naira distances herself frm him or naira does something without his explicit permission 

i spot kartik trying to make samar end up with gayu and naira being against it ...or something... 
and then a keerti shadi part 2 scenario 
where kartik chooses his family over naira

but then again maybe it will be different who knows...

naira's bidaai for me was nonsense ðŸ˜† like W*F she was staying there what 1 week at SH and she had a freaking bidaai
When she made those excuses using krish's name i cringed...so badly considering she bonded with krish like even dow i hated her scenes of her clinging to the baby it would make more sense if she was a little more emotional leaving krish than she was 
it was like all she cared about was going to kartik's house and getting laid why is kaira so despo😆LIKE WTH also her joking with him over memory loss was also kind of insensitive 

Kartik getting upset over naira saying she wants to stay with krish was so cute like momo is so handsome sigh😆
i love how cute he looked when he smiled...

also moving on...
to her bidaai and then pervert mama's entrance i wish they ddn make so many new relatives like this its kind of cringey again...
also i assume he will touch naira and say if kartik leaves his display case open (with western cloths) its available for anyone to touch😆 
And i want kartik to bitch slap him back to usa
Like dont give me a lame woman rise above track naira can have two mins of a lecture but let kartik slap him please😆

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The uncle is a pedophile it seems. He apparently did something to Mansi when she was young.

Lol Kaira not caring about their baby is illogical. Don't show them sad but at least they can acknowledge their loss.

I thought once Naira returns to GV, she will have a moment to think about her baby, but nope, Kaira would have their nth suhaagraat. Not that I mind seeing cute romantic side but their nonchalant attitude is annoying. N
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Lol when dadi said pervert mama missed kaira's wedding i kept thinking which one their was like 10 of them🤣
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have nothing to say as I have moved on from the show. If no effort is put into the quality of the tracks they will lose viewers as there is too much competition and I see the spinoff bypassing YRKKH.
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari_15

The uncle is a pedophile it seems. He apparently did something to Mansi when she was young.

Lol Kaira not caring about their baby is illogical. Don't show them sad but at least they can acknowledge their loss.

I thought once Naira returns to GV, she will have a moment to think about her baby, but nope, Kaira would have their nth suhaagraat. Not that I mind seeing cute romantic side but their nonchalant attitude is annoying. N

Ew ðŸ˜•
like can we not 
i know this is a very valid issue but i hate watching things like this where predators just get away with things 

lol m sure naira is going to be very cringe worthy in this track and dish lectures and fry my brains as well😆 about nari shakti

I blv in woman being strong but i feel like naira is a tubelight when it comes to her self respect aka kartik's trampoline/dirt beneath his shoes...

so showing me she can stand up for random other ppl but not herself etc is just weird
also i dnt blv in love making u blind 

lol naira just wants to bone kartik and get knocked up again why else did she not even give krish a lingering look 

god gayu must watch her baby kartik might steal it just now🤢😆
if naira gets pregnant again at the same time
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Now i know why gayu ddn wana tell kartik hed steal her baby
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: rose2015

I have nothing to say as I have moved on from the show. If no effort is put into the quality of the tracks they will lose viewers as there is too much competition and I see the spinoff bypassing YRKKH.

I WILL not watch the spin off at all i refuse to do so because they rather than hiring more staff so proper resources are allocated evenly they are not the quality of yeh rishta and the scene of late have been so shitty

Like there was this drunk scene momo did and it looked so forced and fake and u compare it to his prev ones ur like W*F did they shoot this in 1 take😕 
i will not watch something thats leaching of my fav show and out doing it 
Because i am a loyal kaira fan and i low key want mishti show to fail because i just dont see the same chemistry with abir and mishti that shivin had from the get go
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The story of Kaira revolves around them going in circles and being immature. They can't move forward with their story and show them being responsible and having their own family so all they have is tell lies, create misunderstandings, breakup, blame everyone else for their mistakes, patch up and drive the rest of the family crazy with their selfishness. All the other characters have no story of their own because the story is focused only on two characters. It's redundant and the same themes can only be repeated so many times. Karthik can steal 10 babies and he will be forgiven. At the end of the day they will remarry 100 times and always behave like immature teenagers.

Enjoy it while it lasts. All good things come to an end one day.
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rose2015

The story of Kaira revolves around them going in circles and being immature. They can't move forward with their story and show them being responsible and having their own family so all they have is tell lies, create misunderstandings, breakup, blame everyone else for their mistakes, patch up and drive the rest of the family crazy with their selfishness. All the other characters have no story of their own because the story is focused only on two characters. It's redundant and the same themes can only be repeated so many times. Karthik can steal 10 babies and he will be forgiven. At the end of the day they will remarry 100 times and always behave like immature teenagers.

Enjoy it while it lasts. All good things come to an end one day.

@bold I thought Keerti g had a sob story...how her happiness has always been snatched from her by Kaira...how she can't let her baby go...Naksh g was the Amitabh of Mohabbatain in ML track...
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They use to rely on yrkkh previously...now they have another show...so why would they think and write a 5-7 minute extensive conversation regarding baby...a couple's breakdown...they would have to think about dialogues right?...same writers wrote longg confession and apology scenes...now just repeat same rotten dialogues..."My heart recognized u"..."Never ever leave me"...Dear CVs just remember your new show got 2.6 during first week which yrkkh brought even with unsuccessful Samarth chachu track or majority of the times after KV 1...yrkkh is still being watched by general viewers don't know why 😕...who will watch once u start dishing out same crap in the name of storyline in spin-off?...if they are capable of making the 3+ fetching show strive for 2+ within few weeks...can predict fate of other show...which will surely attain 3+ during leads marriage... Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago