So not watching the show

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Y is the show trp even in the the top 5 Maybe ppl were excited to watthow their reunion will b but the Viewers ko ullu banaya Cvs ne 😡 . After that they will show Sikander crying buckets of watery which he always does Kulfaaay mujhe maaf kar de pari. So Cvs want us to sympathize with him oh bichaara he is so majboor. He should get an award for the best spineless person. In every show they show leads separation by MUs or majboori and then humiliating their loved ones due to majboori then crying when alone bit v dont get that disappointed. But Kulfi is not an adult damn Cvs she is just 7 yrs old and they tracks as if am she is an adult. Come on Sikander majboor puppet what ever he is treating Kulfi like that what r they showing still ppl watch this emotional child abuse drama. Everyone shotstop watching this show so that trps fall down. The show was best when Tevar was there at least he knew what was right or wrong but this Sikander and muh jale family toh Princess lovely whatever they do they bow down like ghulams. Ghatiya show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly,  I'm done with these characters.  None of them is even near to real. . Yaar too much negativity and that too in a show which is constantly showing kids going through hell just because they are right . . And the girl who is stubborn gets what she wants.  
What message does this send to the people out there.   Well anyways,  I've stopped my mom from watching it

Actually she don't watch it but forgets to change the channel and goes to kitchen.  But these days I make sure to switch it of ðŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
From today as this show starts I just start using my remote control...it gives me some satisfaction at least, it stops the headache which starts all of a sudden.