nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
As we all expected yesterday Gayu is pregnant with Viv's child and Samar chachu wants to get married. So somewhere Viv will ditch Gayu and Samar might hold her hand in this time of distress..
Liked today's episode after a long time. The secret is keep your logical thinking aside and just enjoy the show. Liked how Naira fought with the goons and gave it back to Gayu for not helping her. The family was all talli but it was not as funny as last time. Dadi accepting she was maha khadoos was funny though. Kartik apologizing to Naira felt good to watch. The dialogues were much better and reasoning was good. The way he said I'm sorry for always not being there when you needed me the most meant so much ðŸ˜­ and Naira handled it well too.. 

However hard I try to not think logically it was so insensitive of Naira to not remember her baby even for a second when Gayu told she was pregnant. The way she said you should take care of your health and all that.. at least they should've have showed a flashback of her being pregnant. Alas! Too much to expect maybe. 

Overall a better episode..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
When vivan was shown during kaira beginnings, he was madly in love with gayu and wanted to marry her but his feelings were once-sided. Then when gayu re-entered the show at the same time as samar chachu, it is shown that  viv-gayu were in a relationship but had broken up. Now that gayu and samar chachu have re-entered again, once again they are saying viv-gayu had gotten back together, are ready to marry but gayu is pregnant. Vivan was shown to be such a nice and grounded guy so I find it a little odd for this character change of him going on to ditch a pregnant gayu. Like you said, it's predictable that vivan will ditch her and samar will marry her. 
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sammy17

When vivan was shown during kaira beginnings, he was madly in love with gayu and wanted to marry her but his feelings were once-sided. Then when gayu re-entered the show at the same time as samar chachu, it is shown that  viv-gayu were in a relationship but had broken up. Now that gayu and samar chachu have re-entered again, once again they are saying viv-gayu had gotten back together, are ready to marry but gayu is pregnant. Vivan was shown to be such a nice and grounded guy so I find it a little odd for this character change of him going on to ditch a pregnant gayu. Like you said, it's predictable that vivan will ditch her and samar will marry her. 

Yea he was supposed to be a good guy. Maybe they'll show something like he's obligated into not marrying her.. Bdw I was wondering how old is Samar Chachu..

Also the precap. Why was mamu looking at Naira like that? Negative vibes ðŸ¤¢