SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok first of all I'll clear the air for Abhigya fans in here as it's necessary!

KKB Generation 2 leap made you guys angry as the cvs are showing more of the twins (Prachi Rhea track) rather than Abhigya.

I get it, you guys are disappointed and frustrated but! What give guys?! Eventually like any other EK shows Abhigya will come closer too! The twins will play a big hand in bringing them together, isn't it common sense?!

If the twins were boys instead of two pretty ladies would you bash them the same way like you are bashing Naina & Mugdha? I don't think so. As many people thought actors, Kunwar Amar & Priyank Sharma will play the twins & honestly speaking, I wanted that as I'm a die heart fan of Kunwar Amar! But I love Mugdha Chaphekar since the days of DharamVeer, she was the popular face as Sanyogita too & now you guys are calling her aunty?! Like really guys?!

I know teenagers have acceptance issues but what will you get by bashing? Support the show by showering more love for Shabir & Sriti instead of degrading other phenomenal actors.

Just because you guys haven't seen them earlier doesn't mean they aren't good actors. I can't say anything about Naina as I have seen her in Splitsvilla and I don't really have an opinion for her because I don't trust on RTV.

I love Sriti Jaa (since Jyoti & Shaurya aur Suhani) & Shabir (since Kahin Toh Hoga) too but for some reason I was never attracted to the show and now that Mugdha is taking part, I will surely watch it if I get time and if possible watch it from start even if I know the plot before hand.

Coming to the story so far, Abhigya are angry and guilty as they couldn't save Kiara but who says she's dead?! They never found her body! Probably, elder Kiara will appear soon too & the 3 sisters will get you back Abhigya for ever! Why create negativity on purpose without any good reason?! I'll be happier if this happens. It's almost reminding me of Bade Achche Lagte Hain.

You should help the show and keep watching so it could stay on it's too positive in TRP charts as well & for your favourites.

No offense to anyone, I just wanted to make you see an optimistic point of view. 😊Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dorianne thumbnail
You have given a good POV @DiptiPatel9, agree with you.  But you must understand that some fans are going overboard in their anger and resentment towards leap and bashing the newcomers mainly from the fact that they have already been going through endless drags, recycling, craps and illogicity, Tanu unwanted and unnecessary screen space from the time after first year of revenge marriage.  But they have born it patiently due to the magic Tisha created in Abhigya and their phenomenal par excellence acting and hard work which can without any doubt be claimed to be the best in Indian tele industry.
Their resentment should be towards Ekta and the production team for not being consistent with the title Kumkum bhagya and showing everything else other than bhagya making the leads separated for no logical reason at all.  But one fact remains as you said that they had always brought Abhigya closer but since this closeness lasts only for a short period after endless separation, the fans have reached end point of patience.
But I read in an interview of Mugdha where she says she is aware that Abhigya fans are angry but has reassured them that the focus will be only on Abhi and Pragya and they will be just adding to their family as daughters and bringing them together.  Well, that was indeed nice of her to say so.

But again, I would say that the newcomers must show their resentment at fans' anger towards ekta and production team since they are responsible for this and have to understand that fans might go overboard and nothing is really possible that could be done about it.  Might be when the serial becomes Abhigya centric, they might slowly be accepted.  But still wishing them all the best and to have the strength to bear with the fans wrath for some time till everything story starts focusing on Abhigya. 

But one fact remains @DiptiPatel9, Mugdha looks suitable for Prachi though looking a bit old for a 20 yr old but Naina is a total, total disaster, she in no way can be portrayed as Abhigya's daughter, she looks way too older than Pragya, Aalya and looks like a pair to Abhi than his daughter which is another reason the fans are unable to accept her.

I am not stating here that the fans are correct in their behavior but when it comes to serials and viewers' attachment to it, very difficult to talk sense, since going by normal behavior it is not necessary to get attached to any fiction for that matter where the characters are just imaginary but the emotional attachment we see fans having for Tisha here is just real and deep and the credit goes entirely to Shabir and Sriti for not only being phenomenal actors but very humble, down to earth, kind hearted souls.

SarafWasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dorianne

You have given a good POV @DiptiPatel9, agree with you. But you must understand that some fans are going overboard in their anger and resentment towards leap and bashing the newcomers mainly from the fact that they have already been going through endless drags, recycling, craps and illogicity, Tanu unwanted and unnecessary screen space from the time after first year of revenge marriage. But they have born it patiently due to the magic Tisha created in Abhigya and their phenomenal par excellence acting and hard work which can without any doubt be claimed to be the best in Indian tele industry.

Their resentment should be towards Ekta and the production team for not being consistent with the title Kumkum bhagya and showing everything else other than bhagya making the leads separated for no logical reason at all. But one fact remains as you said that they had always brought Abhigya closer but since this closeness lasts only for a short period after endless separation, the fans have reached end point of patience.
But I read in an interview of Mugdha where she says she is aware that Abhigya fans are angry but has reassured them that the focus will be only on Abhi and Pragya and they will be just adding to their family as daughters and bringing them together. Well, that was indeed nice of her to say so.

But again, I would say that the newcomers must show their resentment at fans' anger towards ekta and production team since they are responsible for this and have to understand that fans might go overboard and nothing is really possible that could be done about it. Might be when the serial becomes Abhigya centric, they might slowly be accepted. But still wishing them all the best and to have the strength to bear with the fans wrath for some time till everything story starts focusing on Abhigya.

But one fact remains @DiptiPatel9, Mugdha looks suitable for Prachi though looking a bit old for a 20 yr old but Naina is a total, total disaster, she in no way can be portrayed as Abhigya's daughter, she looks way too older than Pragya, Aalya and looks like a pair to Abhi than his daughter which is another reason the fans are unable to accept her.

I am not stating here that the fans are correct in their behavior but when it comes to serials and viewers' attachment to it, very difficult to talk sense, since going by normal behavior it is not necessary to get attached to any fiction for that matter where the characters are just imaginary but the emotional attachment we see fans having for Tisha here is just real and deep and the credit goes entirely to Shabir and Sriti for not only being phenomenal actors but very humble, down to earth, kind hearted souls.

Basically, you just spoke what I also wanted to say. I find Naina could've fit for Kiara instead of Rhea 😆 Prachi definitely is perfect and strangely she doesn't even look like a 32 year old which is her real age in fact. Also at some point I would agree that the leap of 20 years is a bit too much, I would have a appreciate at least a 7 yrs gap or probably 14, to show adolescents and not ready made adults. 😕 Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
O God!!! Prachi is 32 in real life? Are she is Sriti's age. EK could not find some 18-20 year old kya ?Not that Sriti would still look as her mother. 😡

Now I'm really pissed off.Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
SarafWasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

O God!!! Prachi is 32 in real life? Are she is Sriti's age. EK could not find some 18-20 year old kya ?Not that Sriti would still look as her mother. 😡

Now I'm really pissed off.

Are you pissed of just because she's the same age as Sriti? Well don't worry she doesn't look like one
poiu123 thumbnail
That's because of the awful makeup and specs they gave Sriti post leap . If Sriti keeps her hair open and removes the big specs , she may look younger as well.
Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

That's because of the awful makeup and specs they gave Sriti post leap . If Sriti keeps her hair open and removes the big specs , she may look younger as well.

Seen you in this forum after long.. Keep aside makeup, hair etc.for a while, some one shared this..

Sriti-Pragya, Vin-Purab, Shikha-Aliya are 30+ and are about same age in real life to both new ladies who supposedly joined as 20 yrs fresh college going twin leads & Ruchi-Disha is much younger than all these..(Disha now will be mother to 27 yrs old Sunny also) 😛 In movies/short films/webseries which end quickly its bearable, but daily soaps? 😳

btw my genuine observation is here. People in India who missed getting Zee channels in Feb/Mar due to TRAI issue and cable operators subscription mess up or say for any other reasons, if they suddenly start re-watching 9pm KKB on Zeetv first they'll get confused..😕 they will probably assume that actress playing Disha got replaced by another one and that new lady is seen selecting clothes for her jiju Abhi in his bedroom in MM so closely, and they will also assume actress playing skin show OTT low life unpunished criminal Tanu got replaced with another actress who is seen cribbing and evil plotting with her bff crime partner Aliya as usual in MM to target goody ones.. One seems Haryana small town girl Disha replica and other is fully molded as Tanu vers 2.0, so NOT surprised that many TV viewers got doubly shocked to know these two matured ladies are actually Abhi & Pragya's college going daughters which neither have resemblances to one parent or mixture of both parents, nor to their aunts Bulbul or Aliya. ðŸ˜’ hence connection couldn't get established.

So LESSER combination scenes Sriti, Shabir, Vin, Shikha get with this next gen NEW female and male leads, better it will be for them and for the show. As 60+ or 55+ parents/uncles/aunts to next gen those scenes seem hilarious, off sync, also cringe worthy that lowers their acting powers, screen presence and emotional connect which they established with viewers for so long.
poiu123 thumbnail
I thought all these guys were quitting. But I saw Shikha in precap 😕 .

Have Purab / Disha stayed or quit?
Sriti / Shabbir should have quit.
SarafWasima thumbnail

I thought all these guys were quitting. But I saw Shikha in precap 😕 .

Have Purab / Disha stayed or quit?
Sriti / Shabbir should have quit.

Purab is still there no idea about the rest.
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Now I'm really pissed off.

You are still following.. I wanted to know what's your opinion on abhi.. Out DHAKKAN and thali ka baigan is still same.. Kabhi nahi sudharne wala... ðŸ˜†

Seriously.. I know they are professional but still..  both their daughters looks like their younger sister.. Mugdha is still okay... Look at the actress who is playing rhea role.. Shikha is looking young in front if her.. ðŸ˜†