Poll

How many of you are missing Mohana in show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Now not missing her . She can remain away for some time more😆 As now she can enjoy in DD.Please cv bring Mohana now in show when Adi is grown. Edited by magicalM - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Actually I don't want mohna in DD as pischani is enough 4 that serial . Mohna is best suited 4 Nazar only
magicworld thumbnail
In today's DivyaDrishti episode Mohana's entry has no connection with Nazar. She is in DD in different avtar . Regarding Nazar no news is there regarding Mohana's re-entry. I doubt she will be entering in this week or not.
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: magicalM

In today's DivyaDrishti episode Mohana's entry has no connection with Nazar. She is in DD in different avtar . Regarding Nazar no news is there regarding Mohana's re-entry. I doubt she will be entering in this week or not.

She has to enter sooner or later. And I wish it is sooner than later. Never thought I would be saying this but I really miss her.😆

Even I have a doubt regarding her entry this week because in Mon's precap we again have the chalayan returning. Also there is no news about Mo's comeback. So yes maybe she'll enter later.
magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

She has to enter sooner or later. And I wish it is sooner than later. Never thought I would be saying this but I really miss her.😆

Even I have a doubt regarding her entry this week because in Mon's precap we again have the chalayan returning. Also there is no news about Mo's comeback. So yes maybe she'll enter later.

Do you also feel that story is not moving much, same chalayan , Asuransh again deleting Nishants's team memory , they are back to square one😆 and PiAnsh are always busy with their Adi, i am getting bored by listening that boring background tune . Thinking shifting to WU again and we can always watch Insta clips or videos. 
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Do you also feel that story is not moving much, same chalayan , Asuransh again deleting Nishants's team memory , they are back to square one 😆 and PiAnsh are always busy with their Adi, i am getting bored by listening that boring background tune . Thinking shifting to WU again and we can always watch Insta clips or videos. 

Actually yes. At least I am not the only one. I seriously am fed up with Ruby. At least in the beginning she looked like a strong antagonist but now for me she is a total boring and useless character.🥱

Reevavanshis are back to square one with AA deleting their memory. Agar memory erase hi karni thi to itni mehnat kyon karwai becharo se😆

In the sbs segment they showed that Tara too has certain powers because of that keel. A veiled lady was attacking her with a knife and got repelled by her powers. So they are totally copying pia scenes where Mo got repelled by her photo in guru ma's locket👏 wow. Something new indeed.

Piansh... What to say about them. Skipped Friday's episode but got to know thet they were not shown even for a second. Looks like they are the second leads now and this AA and Tara are the main leads😡

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Actually yes. At least I am not the only one. I seriously am fed up with Ruby. At least in the beginning she looked like a strong antagonist but now for me she is a total boring and useless character.🥱

Reevavanshis are back to square one with AA deleting their memory. Agar memory erase hi karni thi to itni mehnat kyon karwai becharo se😆

In the sbs segment they showed that Tara too has certain powers because of that keel. A veiled lady was attacking her with a knife and got repelled by her powers. So they are totally copying pia scenes where Mo got repelled by her photo in guru ma's locket👏 wow. Something new indeed.

Piansh... What to say about them. Skipped Friday's episode but got to know thet they were not shown even for a second. Looks like they are the second leads now and this AA and Tara are the main leads😡

Ya somewhere they are copying PiAnsh scenes and in SBS also reporter said this, that's why thinking can know about AA-Tara story by just reading WU whats use of seeing whole recycle scenes. I know AA-Tara story will be interesting also but reading is enough for me.
And now will read all 5 Ep in a day not daily. Insta clips will be enough for me. Nishant's team specially Naman is boring me a lot with its faltu dialogues.
magicworld thumbnail
New ones will definitely enjoy AA-Tara story because it is no doubt interesting😊 but for old ones they are recycling of PiAnsh scenes only. Thats why feeling bored.
magicworld thumbnail
Whats happening in voting pole😆 I guess people are voting multiple times. Mohana's entry totally depend on CV's and Mohana herself. Looks like Mohana herself gets bored in Nazar thats why enjoying in DD🤣
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Ya somewhere they are copying PiAnsh scenes and in SBS also reporter said this, that's why thinking can know about AA-Tara story by just reading WU whats use of seeing whole recycle scenes. I know AA-Tara story will be interesting also but reading is enough for me.
And now will read all 5 Ep in a day not daily. Insta clips will be enough for me. Nishant's team specially Naman is boring me a lot with its faltu dialogues.

That is why I am getting bored with AA and Tara.

About Naman what to say. Why is he even there in the first place?😡
How can the reevavanshis trust him? I mean he tried to kill his mom twice, tried to marry pia by emotionally blackmailing her, tried to kill ansh, joined hands with Mo, chudail and Ruby, tried to kidnap pia when she was unconscious and what not. How can he suddenly turn positive?😡