Ranbir Kapoor is a lovely boy, I am happy if she is happy' says Soni R

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
'Ranbir Kapoor is a lovely boy, I am happy if she is happy' says Alia Bhatt's mother Soni Razdan

Alia Bhatt's mother Soni Razdan talks about her success and relationship with Ranbir Kapoor. Here's what she had to say.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  Mumbai  Published: March 27, 2019 10:37 PM  2968 reads 0 comments

Alia Bhatt is sure going places with her latest outings, and well, it wouldn't be wrong to say that she is having a good time, both personally as well as professionally. The actress has been creating waves with her outstanding performances and her choice of films, and nothing seems to deter the actress from achieving the greatest of heights. And as we talk about achievements, we must also talk about her personal life and relationship with Ranbir Kapoor, which of course, though never made official, we all know that it is.

While talking to an entertainment portal, Alia's mother, Soni Razdan, got candid about her career choices, Ranbir, and some other things. When asked about her success, she quipped how she is very very proud of her. And when she was asked about Ranbir, she went on to say that it is her personal life and that Ranbir is a lovely boy. However, beyond this, she added that whoever Alia has dated before or will date in the future is her choice and her life, and she will always support her but that she doesn't find it right to discuss her personal life in public. "As a mom, I am just happy if she is happy, concluded Razdan.

(ALSO READ: Brahmastra stars Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor look enigmatic in this rare picture shared by Ayan Mukerji)

On the work front, Alia's movie with Varun Dhawan, Kalank is all set to hit the theatres soon, and the fans have been waiting for the final day to come. The makers have been releasing posters, songs, and making various announcements about the film, which of course, only keeps adding to everyone's excitement.

Are you looking forward to the film? Drop in your comments below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I misread the title as 'lover boy' lol
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want to know what Shaheen thinks. I have a feeling she preferred Sid. 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Has Mrs Bhatt's latest movie released yet?

Is this part of her promo 😛
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
However, beyond this, she added that whoever Alia has dated before or will date in the future is her choice and her life, and she will always support her but that she doesn't find it right to discuss her personal life in public.

So no marriage on the cards yet? 😆Edited by StarkGirl93 - 5 years ago
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A playboy, drug addict and an alcoholic is a "lovely boy"  🤣 Edited by mystic786 - 5 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm.
Will date in the future? Conscious comment or a Freudian slip?😕
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeh ladki ki maa bhi ab PR ka part ban gayi hai . Yeh poora khandaan ek KALANK hai 😉😆
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramita94

I misread the title as 'lover boy' lol

I misread the title as 'Ranbir is a lonely boy'. 😆Could not understand why Aloo's mom was calling him loney. 😆