Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: beguiling

Yes the story is written in such a way that Mishti is rather rendered alone if not for Abir. They can tone down on the family's behaviour or bring back characters who would be more understanding and supportive of Mishti and Abir (the actress playing Varsha did hint that the Maheshwari family would be returning to the show which is a good thing) 

That said I do not think the show is faring all that bad when the best trp for that slot is 1.8 (KKB)  

Towards the end of last week they had a new promo and now they have also roped in an actor for the role of Kunal. Kunal's return would also open a number of avenues in terms of what they can show in the story. 

The makers I feel  are trying to guage and understand what works best for this slot, they have a tough job at hands and they should be given some time. 

Totally agree with you .  Writers have put in a lot of effort to develop the story post lockdown keeping in mind all the constraints. It’s a Mishbir centric track with a lot of scope for performance. They started off on such a high note . 

I don’t follow any other show on tv as of now . But have seen a couple of Gul shows and after the leads get married, the story goes haywire and there is nothing much for them to do. 

The first week went really well for our show. 2nd week they started off with Mishti taunting drama and it went OTT. May be coz of some restrictions like shah not being available , they weren’t able to do justice to the story. I am still not losing hope. I am waiting for Abir to take control of the situation . Hope the makers had thought of much better twists rather than the ghisa pita predictable story line. 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivu01

If PH won't buckle up then end is very near for this once upon a beautiful show.  First they changed the time and then no story and leads are on separate frame.

I feel so bad for cast and crew who literally took a risk and even pay cut but creatives of the show doesn't really know how to utilize it.  They use such a sensitive issue however using this sensitive topic to blame Mishti for Ketki's wedding and to repeat  their favorite dialogue  "Sub Mishti ki wajah se jaap"  If they will not forget this dialogue  and not coming with engaging story line then this show will not survive at prime slot.

Well we huv IPL from September 🌚🌚

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: beguiling

Yes the story is written in such a way that Mishti is rather rendered alone if not for Abir. They can tone down on the family's behaviour or bring back characters who would be more understanding and supportive of Mishti and Abir (the actress playing Varsha did hint that the Maheshwari family would be returning to the show which is a good thing) 

That said I do not think the show is faring all that bad when the best trp for that slot is 1.8 (KKB)  

Towards the end of last week they had a new promo and now they have also roped in an actor for the role of Kunal. Kunal's return would also open a number of avenues in terms of what they can show in the story. 

The makers I feel  are trying to guage and understand what works best for this slot, they have a tough job at hands and they should be given some time. 

@bold absolutely agree with you even i thought the same becoz for first week they gave good episodes..then the second week full of negativity and OTT family drama..they are gauging  viewers interest in this slot..this week they have toned down the negativity..lets see what happens next week..

Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The trp is 1.1. Its high time for RS to play his last cards to save this one.

Its prime slot and KB is not that good with 1.8, seems people busy with news channels these days.

saklanipooja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh Jo anupama ko trp mill rahi hai WO actually mai yrhpk ki hai lakin rajan sahi ne aacha nahi kiya yrhpk kai sath yr we should pressurise RS ki hame hamara time slot de do ab toh anupma accha kar raha hai tohwo 9 baje bhi accha karega we need our original slot back kyuki rajan sahi yrpkh ki team se sath galat nahi kar sakta kitne mehnat kar raha hai WO yr Ayr trp ki wajah s unhe yeh sab jehlna padh raha hai plss guysss aur Jo bhi Jo yrhpk ko online mai no.1 rakho chahe kuch bhi ho
Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Move_ON

The trp is 1.1. Its high time for RS to play his last cards to save this one.

Its prime slot and KB is not that good with 1.8, seems people busy with news channels these days.

All the sp shows r underperforming except anupama.. I hope the ratings pick up,it's a shaadi track they shud promote it more to grab audience attention. The show had loyal audience at 10pm slot bcoz in spite the show getting toxic they were getting trps but now the slot change has changed things.. RS buck up before it's too late

B- agree even my dad switches to news channels at 9pm to watch debates.. Ppl have completely moved on from the TV shows I guess 

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago
Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It's look like SP  will definitely go for full revamp. Max till November d show will go on in worst possible situation not till dan also if trp doesn't improve. Dey won't want any new show now when ipl is coming next month. Enjoy till it last. Rest can't be said anything

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

9pm is a very tough time Slot. Right now every other show has low trps . Worst case sp might change the time slot. May be they can switch Anupama and yrhpk. What is the 9pm slot leader and how much trp does that show have? Any idea?

Edited by vinutha91 - 3 years ago
YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

9pm is a very tough time Slot. Right now every other show has low trps . Worst case sp might change the time slot. May be they can switch Anupama and yrhpk. What is the 9pm slot leader and how much trp does that show have? Any idea?

Kumkum Bhagya is the slot leader at 9pm with 1.8 TRP. And StarPlus will not shift Anupama. So have to forget 10pm slot.