Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congrats to the team
Special mention to saheer
I hope this guy get the recognition which he deserves.
What a fine art he is . awesome actor with deep voice .
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
#Online TRP Week 13,2019 
@GossipsTv 
1.#Naagin3 34.1
2.#KasautiiZindagiiKay2 33.3 
3.#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 30.2 
4.#YehUnDinonKiBaatHai 28.5 
5.#YehRishteyHainPyaarKe 23.0 
6.#TMKOC 21.8 
7.#TheKapilSharmaShow 20.2 
8.#TujhseHaiRaabta 17.0 
9.#Kullfi 15.0

Online TRP increased quite a bit from last week 😊
Let's hope we get good regular TRP too today!
altgr thumbnail
TRP Week 13, 2019 ( YRHPK 2nd Week)
Dropped from 2.5 to 1.7

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
The trp was 2.1 only it dropped to 1.7
The media portals started with 2.5 i do not know why anyone from Ph office did not clarify

actually there is lot of confusion, kekta is proclaiming that her kzk is nr 1 across channels.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

The trp was 2.1 only it dropped to 1.7

The media portals started with 2.5 i do not know why anyone from Ph office did not clarify

actually there is lot of confusion, kekta is proclaiming that her kzk is nr 1 across channels.

Yes KZK shares no 1 position with some other shows like Kulfi, YRKKH, KB.

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So this week Trp dropped from 2.5 to 1.7... No wonder i was expecting that Trp will drop in up comng weeks. Honestly this show is a pure let down for me 👎🏼 I had so much hope from this show after hearing all Actors and Producer said big big words at show launch event but there's nothing happened 😕 First week Trp boost becoz this is a kid of Top rated show YRKKH and producer created so much hype before start the show that's why so many ppl watched it but the true test and result started at 2nd week and here is the result.. Edited by mahi246 - 5 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Mahi for sharing.
Well first week was balanced and fresh.
They need to maintain the balance, show and develop the characters well instead of typical drama..
Hoping they improvise
Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the show has become better after the first week. I found the first week very melodramatic. However, TRP is a different game altogether. With IPL it's going to be difficult to get good numbers, all shows have dropped badly. 
Also, I don't want to take the name of the show that has topped the charts this week. Even with a stellar cast, the story is quite unwatchable. This show on the other hand at least has something in the name of characterisation. 

Let's hope the TRP goes up. I am really liking the show and would not like for it to be written off which I am sure it will not. Most shows at the top took 3-6 months to reach there!
mahi246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thanks Mahi for sharing.

Well first week was balanced and fresh.
They need to maintain the balance, show and develop the characters well instead of typical drama..
Hoping they improvise

from 2nd week it's all about Shaadi Shaadi Shaadi nothing else
mahi246 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

I think the show has become better after the first week. I found the first week very melodramatic. However, TRP is a different game altogether. With IPL it's going to be difficult to get good numbers, all shows have dropped badly. 

Also, I don't want to take the name of the show that has topped the charts this week. Even with a stellar cast, the story is quite unwatchable. This show on the other hand at least has something in the name of characterisation. 

Let's hope the TRP goes up. I am really liking the show and would not like for it to be written off which I am sure it will not. Most shows at the top took 3-6 months to reach there!

i know which show are u talking 🤣