lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends I was thinking of new SS maybe horror but it's not shaping up so my sister who is also a TSMSP fan told me to write TSMSP from where it's changed like we all know that from Balbrahmachari the SS was changed as they have turned Massisa into negative. So please suggest should I right a new SS or write something which I thought could be the story of TSMSP. ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_ami thumbnail
Hi lovely, happy to hear that your interest to write another ss of Avi Rhea .I am so excited for your next so can't explain. 
I want to know what if nanda masisa not turned negative? How the story would have shaped? that track was not ended properly. There it seems they changed it's original track.  Instead of doing so they might have shown uma to get realise that not to believe anyone blindly. And also they have nit showed what happened to misty. They were talking that 10 yrs back only she dead.  But acc. to the papers it sold two yrs back. They did not show bhaboo's daughter charvi. What happened to her and all. I was expecting uma is charvi's son or shiv and suman are her children. But it was not like that. Still our show was beautiful.  PH ruined it .  Can you take some thing like this for new ss?   Can you correct our show wherever they done wrong in your ss?
As for Rhea 'S new show their chemistry will workout or not will get to know when they share screen together like our kanum. I'm waiting for that. Rhea as mishty doing well.Let us hope best for her

asp99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Lovely how are you? What an idea Madamji yes definitely correcting something which was really wrong is any day best and that too by someone like who loves respects and adore  our souls Kanum  so  why not go back in memory lane and correct what was a blunder of a beautiful love story of Kanum . Please do write we are here for sharing and enjoying the journey. 👏so the wait begins
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Lovely!! Nice to hear that you are thinking of writing another story... :)
Do you remember when Uma wanted to become like modern day men? But Meera came in between and ruined it? How about the story if Meera hadnt turned up, how would it have shaped up? Uma running business , changing himself and Kansk telling him that he musnt loose his orginality... that wouldve been a beautiful track I think. Just an idea! Itherwise whatever you write I will read with joy :)
lovelycolour thumbnail
Sami dear I am already writing and completed 2 episode with TSMSP with my eyes . Hope you read and like it.