Is sameer wrong in showing his frustration?

Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Seems like sameer is really frustrated for not Getting his French kiss and seeing so many mishaps by naina, he is showing his frustration by getting angry at naina and taunting her.

What do you all think?

Naina is increasing his frustration by reading books, washing clothes ????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepanand

Seems like sameer is really frustrated for not Getting his French kiss and seeing so many mishaps by naina, he is showing his frustration by getting angry at naina and taunting her.

What do you all think?

Naina is increasing his frustration by reading books, washing clothes ????

Keeping aside his anger on lack of intimacy, I am shocked on his cold shoulder on her health...
The way he was restless by her sneeze on phone & came with medicine at midnight, that has nothing to do with before or after shaadi When you love a person you care for their health & get concerned if they are sick. This does not change even u are upset with them for any reason
As of there is no difference b/w Sameer and any khadoos MCP like Sharad in forced shaadi.

His care and love cant vanish in the name of French Kiss...
Deepanand thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Keeping aside his anger on lack of intimacy, I am shocked on his cold shoulder on her health...
<font color="#14171a" face="Segoe UI, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">The way he was restless by her sneeze on phone & came with medicine at midnight, that has nothing to do with before or after shaadi
When you love a person you care for their health & get concerned if they are sick. This does not change even u are upset with them for any reason </font>
<font color="#14171a" face="Segoe UI, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">As of there is no difference b/w Sameer and any khadoos MCP like Sharad in forced shaadi.</font>
<font color="#14171a" face="Segoe UI, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#14171a" face="Segoe UI, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">His care and love cant vanish in the name of French Kiss... </font>

I believe he has reached the peak of his frustration and naina is not helping. She is in her own world and not thinking about his needs. French kiss is not big deal. How will she go ahead in terms of intimacy
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deepanand

I believe he has reached the peak of his frustration and naina is not helping. She is in her own world and not thinking about his needs. French kiss is not big deal. How will she go ahead in terms of intimacy

I think from last week they have showed Naina is ok for the kiss but the circumstances like in her cold,her sneezing is affecting ,even today in the park she was ok for it but snezeed.
Purv_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looking at Naina's expressions, I somehow feel she is not so naive.  But for some reason she is either shy or scared.  Agree this will somewhere get to Sameer's nerves.
But the way that he has been behaving with her, he is kind of pushing her away too.
He keeps commenting about her dresses, and Naina's face falls.  He also needs to understand that their choice of dressing could be different, and that her family has not had that financial luxury like him.  If he cannot accept it or dislikes it, he has a better way of telling her that instead of consistently taunting her.  Which woman likes to be continuously taunted by her husband?  This definitely creates an emotional barrier.
shwta16 thumbnail
I think they both need a conversation where they can share what they are feeling. Naina can share her preception of HM which is ghoomna enjoy krna and her fear / shyness and lack of knowledge about the physical intimacy and Sameer can share his desires how he has waited so long and can make Naina understand the concept of HM and intimacy.
Right now Sameer is frustrated and thinks that Naina doesn't know anything about romance and is hesitant to give a kiss while on the other hand Naina is ready for the Kiss buy still shy. I think the accidental fiascos are testing Sameer's patience level which resulted into the health ignorance part. 

The best thing is we are getting so many romantic moments which are making the episodes beautiful. ðŸ˜Š
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree that he right in showing his frustration as Naina is not helping him at all
but I think they need one heart to heart convo
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All these years sameer has been listening to " shadi ke baad " rant 
And now when they are officially married still he is not getting what he rightfully deserve 
He is living in such close proximity with the love of his life 
3 days of " honeymoon " still had nothing to be called as honeymoon ..
It's getting on his nerves .. Too frustrated he is 

Regarding the " standard " comment that he is making on naina .. I agree its not right .. It's very hurtful and to some extent disrespectful too ..
That's why it's been said many times by the creatives that 
" sameer is lucky to have naina in his life " 
As its very easy to love " handsome , rich and stud sameer" but at the same time it's very difficult to accept and love the flawed sameer .. 
His own mother failed in it only naina can love all shades of sameer ..

Before marriage they only met on college timings ...
So mostly had romantic talks but now for the first time they are together 24/7 ..
Learning new things about each other ..
It will take time to become married couple from girlfriend boyfriend 

Sameer has not changed .. He still respects her opinion and that's why he is not doing anything against her will ..
He wants naina to willingly give in to him ..not just because he wants it ..
He was is and will be the " lover sameer Maheshwari 
Nikkie_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I believe it is both their  mistakes. 
Sameer was more busy complaining about the hotel the first day than initiating intimacy. Naina now kind of looks okay with the idea of the kiss but Sam has to initiate it. She is either shy or scared about it. But we have seen only a few instances of Sam initiating which get spoiled due to circumstances. Rather he keeps asking for it 

The first time Sam tried to kiss her after the bath she was glued and if the phone has not rung the kiss would have happened. Even when he zipped her dress he had a chance to kiss her but he wanted the first kiss to be on the boat. She is not at fault for catching a cold.

Naina wearing the sport shoes over the dress was totally her mistake and this led to them loosing one night as well. Her washing clothes did not help the matters either.

But to tell you frankly Sameer started his kurkur far before Naina started making mistakes. 
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sameer bring frustrated is understandable but at the same time it's hard to see Sameer behave like that with Naina. And it's even more frustrating to watch Naina make one blunder after another and not learning anything from it. Marriage has not been lucky for Samaina especially Naina.