Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Apart from the one everyone's already mentioned, I found Shakti the Power - Lolo's (Karisma Kapoor) scenes when she first enters the village, murder of Sanjay Kapoor and Nana Patekar's character beating up Lolo so that his grandson stays and Lolo's escape from the village with SRK's help in this film creepy and disturbing. Not as much as Ashutosh rana's characters in Dushman, Sangharsh. Even Sadashiv Amrupurkar in Sadak was quite creepy.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Any interesting answers apart from the usual murder/rape/gore ones?
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

Madhuri biting the arm out, of Shahrukh in Anjaam...they showed her tearing the flesh out...it was too much to take...

It was tinnu anand her sisters husband who she bit and the flesh came out ! He was a horrible man and was always money hungry and never cared for the family
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lovemango

Apart from the one everyone's already mentioned, I found Shakti the Power - Lolo's (Karisma Kapoor) scenes when she first enters the village, murder of Sanjay Kapoor and Nana Patekar's character beating up Lolo so that his grandson stays and Lolo's escape from the village with SRK's help in this film creepy and disturbing. Not as much as Ashutosh rana's characters in Dushman, Sangharsh. Even Sadashiv Amrupurkar in Sadak was quite creepy.

The entirety of Shakti is disturbing and is littered with too many gruesome scenes. Like when Vijay Raaz's head is chopped off by Nana patekar's men, Sanjay's widowed sister going mad after that or when Karisma has to step on a slaughtered goat because it is considered an auspicious custom in the village.🤢

The film is still kind of my guilty pleasure though ðŸ˜†
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Yeah it happens in real but what i am saying is that take it as movie. You all sensitive souls, you dont have to be traumatised for movies i mean its understandable if you get traumatised for watching crime petrol because half of the time it has some true stories but to be honest, i know the show helps you but at the same time it makes you paranoid and it just ruins some good gesture by some stranger. 

Even though it's scripted, some scenes are disturbing and especially when under age kids watch it which is why most of these movies should be Adult movies but they were not. I used to watch Crime Petrol and then later I stopped watching it as it was too disturbing and I couldn't digest the fact that it is true.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ramdulaari (Rekha's) rape scene in Lajja..Zeenat's rape scene in Insaaf ka taraazoo
Domestic violence (Najma's) in Secret Superstar - was very very disturbing 

Jauhar scene in Padmaavat
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

Any interesting answers apart from the usual murder/rape/gore ones?

I don't know a single scene but Parched as a movie was very difficult to watch.
I am a man, but I felt so deeply, even frighten to get the deeply rooted fear a women, the total destruction of freedom and value of existence as an individual a woman faced in that movie.
It was really uncomfortable for me.
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
I logged in and read this topic as "Masturbating scene from a BW movie" ... ðŸ¤£
apuk123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Marital rape scene in Bhaag Milkha Bhaag was disturbing. 
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuk123

Marital rape scene in Bhaag Milkha Bhaag was disturbing. 

What scene is that?! ... I don't think I recall! .. ðŸ¤”