Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ultimate_Shadow

CHANDNI BAR...

hands down .. the whole film is unbearable...but the last 30 mins are just 🤢

don't want to even mention about that scene of tabu's son being assaulted by his jail mates... GROSS...

btw that actor who played Tabu's son is still missing..and his parents r still looking for him,..its been 3 years since he has been missing, if anyone sees him...please contact him in ur local police station and help him get back home. his parents r in terrible state he was embroiled in a rape case but the charges were dropped later but he never got work after that and went in depression. real name is vishal thakkar

I absolutely agree.

I remember watching that film for the first time. I was just a kid and the film did a number of me.

I was disgusted by the brutality of life.

Whole movie was depressing because it showed the ugly & dark reality of life.

Incredible performances by the cast.👏
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The scene in Tere Naam where they beat up Salman with that metal rod or something. Gosh, that was traumatizing.
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its crazy, the amount of people take fiction and drama seriously. I think, they will have to remind us next time that we are actually watching some scripted movie and its not happening in real. so, we dont have to get traumatised.  Edited by Deadinside - 5 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Its crazy, the amount of people take fiction and drama seriously. I think, they will have to remind us next time that we are actually watching some scripted movie and its not happening in real. so, we dont have to get traumatised. 

That's why Udaan was so disturbing , coz abuse does happen in real life. The movie shows it as it is, that abuse can be more worse when its mental. Like asking a kid to walk up the stairs 10-20 times coz he made a mistake. 

these things do happen and it shows the anguish and the pain the kid goes through. 

That is why I found Udaan extremely disturbing to watch.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
in recent time - sairat and then dhadak climax
😔
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tina59

That's why Udaan was so disturbing , coz abuse does happen in real life. The movie shows it as it is, that abuse can be more worse when its mental. Like asking a kid to walk up the stairs 10-20 times coz he made a mistake. 

these things do happen and it shows the anguish and the pain the kid goes through. 

That is why I found Udaan extremely disturbing to watch.

Yeah it happens in real but what i am saying is that take it as movie. You all sensitive souls, you dont have to be traumatised for movies i mean its understandable if you get traumatised for watching crime petrol because half of the time it has some true stories but to be honest, i know the show helps you but at the same time it makes you paranoid and it just ruins some good gesture by some stranger. 
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Its fictional, its not really happening 
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Yeah it happens in real but what i am saying is that take it as movie. You all sensitive souls, you dont have to be traumatised for movies i mean its understandable if you get traumatised for watching crime petrol because half of the time it has some true stories but to be honest, i know the show helps you but at the same time it makes you paranoid and it just ruins some good gesture by some stranger. 

Agree, I usually am practical about movies but some movies do hit you hard coz of the way its taken and also when you know it does happen.

Its only that movie which still stays in my mind purely coz it was taken so well. I mean you know it happens when a kid who breaks something accidentally is punished by making him do something which is beyond him and you can see the abuse he is going through.

Those moments in that movie got to me. Also because I was a new Mom then, and my baby was just 1 year and I could never imagine to see a child suffering like that and unable to express it to anyone...

zer0 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
...Edited by zer0 - 5 years ago
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay, so there was a movie called Baaz or Baazi (i am failing to recollect the name correctly as I watched the movie as a 9 yr old).  It starred Karishma Kapoor and the antagonist used to kill pretty girls and store them in glass cages in an underground cave sort of a thing. That scene was really really disturbing. 
The second one was in Raja ki aayegi baarat starring Rani Mukherjee. The part where she walks naked to her home from the school building after being raped, sure haunted me for days.