AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
But i love it๐Ÿ˜†
I am logically a little shocked with her weird threats and and chasing kartik but my inner naira fan loved it

Because this is what she should have done a long time ago

I think trying to give kartik bhaang is kind of irresponsible what if he starts drinking again...god the way they showed addiction was so pathetic ...

moving on i loved naira threatening kartik and insulting him it was so funny. 
When he screamed at her not to walk on the glass i couldnt help but laugh when she said yeah nobody does nor does anybody do stuff u do kartik like pretend to be someone else then leave me when we are about to get married๐Ÿ˜†

also samarth and gayu's entrance was so random and why did they show up together it makes me very suspicious...they are going to end up together ew no chemistry๐Ÿ˜† 

Kartik's yellow glasses i hated๐Ÿ˜† also their dance and the weird line naira drew and her half melting and then chasing him away and barking at him and him looking at the fam like a puppy was so funny 

i love how he just randomly told them celebrate holi dhoom dhaam se ๐Ÿ˜† he should have said do u guys have to just stop and stare at me and naira like this sometimes i feel like rather than being married to her we all are married ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

good the whole bhaang plot ddn work also isnt naira on medication how did they conceive giving it to her would be a good idea?

lol as for the precap i smell naira will apologize to kartik for not listening to him soonish๐Ÿ˜†

since her remembering everything is almost here

Why did they kick rishab out of the story? 

They barely developed this track and just ended it...

lol naira throwing that glass and acting crazy was lit๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
it sort of ddn suit her as well coz shes just not crazy but it was lit 

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
A small wish can kartik not say sorry to naira singing jaab mera naam tu
Lol how cute was he on his knees saying sorry
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Karthik and the rest of the family have lost their marbles. There is no more Kaira just Naira. Need to move forward in life without him(Loser) Don't care for Samar and Gayu wedding. These two characters are not needed in the show. Just torturing us with another wedding. ๐Ÿคข
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Karthik and the rest of the family have lost their marbles. There is no more Kaira just Naira. Need to move forward in life without him(Loser) Don't care for Samar and Gayu wedding. These two characters are not needed in the show. Just torturing us with another wedding. ๐Ÿคข

Lol gayu and vivaan i am assuming will break up and samar will wipe her tears๐Ÿ˜†
i am still thinking of his weird track 

samar still looks evil๐Ÿ˜†
rose2015 thumbnail
Samar does have devilish looks. He just need red horns on his head. Gayu is not impressive either.

I am glad Naira is angry with Karthik. It is way overdue. I really feel after all the bad experiences with Karthik she can do much better with another guy. Even Rishabh seems like a more decent person without so much drama and immaturity.Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Liked seeing Naira's tit for tat "I will walk over these glass pieces if u moved even a step ahead"...she was back to her stubborn self after long long time...but tomorrow we are going to see Naira regaining her memory and apologizing for misunderstanding Kartik and doubting his intentions...same old Kaira milan tale ๐Ÿ˜†...her questioning Naksh for miraculous change of heart was bang on...how u suddenly started justifying Kartik's actions?...Finally Keerti had something else to say other than telling a sob story...liked her firmness...I will not give my baby and that's it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...those fewer dialogues that also infront of her husband were  lot more impactful than sob stories and self-sympathy...she has the right to take decisions for her child...Naira didn't sacrifice for Keesh she returned them their own baby...so her giving up on Krish wasn't a sacrifice though what she did required courage considering how attached she was with baby whom she considered hers...Didn't like group dance...last year Kaira's holi dance sequence was so good...with perfect sync...expressions and choreography...this one was poorly edited and out of sync...Naira's attire was cool...thankfully accessories were both trendy and traditional yet suited her for a change...
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Samar does have devilish looks. He just need red horns on his head. Gayu is not impressive either.

I am glad Naira is angry with Karthik. It is way overdue. I really feel after all the bad experiences with Karthik she can do much better with another guy. Even Rishabh seems like a more decent person without so much drama and immaturity.

Lol nope i dont want her with someone else...

Like i am with you on kartik being annoying but naira cannot be with someone else
๐Ÿ˜† 

my heart will no accept it...even though they both are idiots kartik more so i just cannot see her with someone else other than him 

they suit each other visually 
rose2015 thumbnail
The story is too predictable. Kaira wedding and then Samar and Gayu wedding.
Is there more to the show than this and Kaira misunderstandings and patchup.

There is not creativity to the storyline and all the other actors keep flipflopping their views like every other episode which is annoying. I think they have stretched this show too long and don't really have a refreshing story to tell. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Liked seeing Naira's tit for tat "I will walk over these glass pieces if u moved even a step ahead"...she was back to her stubborn self after long long time...but tomorrow we are going to see Naira regaining her memory and apologizing for misunderstanding Kartik and doubting his intentions...same old Kaira milan tale ๐Ÿ˜†...her questioning Naksh for miraculous change of heart was bang on...how u suddenly started justifying Kartik's actions?...Finally Keerti had something else to say other than telling a sob story...liked her firmness...I will not give my baby and that's it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...those fewer dialogues that also infront of her husband were  lot more impactful than sob stories and self-sympathy...she has the right to take decisions for her child...Naira didn't sacrifice for Keesh she returned them their own baby...so her giving up on Krish wasn't a sacrifice though what she did required courage considering how attached she was with baby whom she considered hers...Didn't like group dance...last year Kaira's holi dance sequence was so good...with perfect sync...expressions and choreography...this one was poorly edited and out of sync...Naira's attire was cool...thankfully accessories were both trendy and traditional yet suited her for a change...

I hated her costume dow and everyone elses it was ugly out fits
thankfully she had no chandeliers for earrings

lol i like how kartik said does anyone do what ur doing and naira said 
well does anyone do what u do๐Ÿ˜†

i loved that can she be mad more often she is hilarious๐Ÿ˜†
kartik really just smiling seeing her angry probably thinking imagine how much she will grovel just now and then remembered to give her the old apno ko ek mauka dedo apni safay kehene ki and i puked inwardly thinking just like how u have her one when shubham died huh?
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

The story is too predictable. Kaira wedding and then Samar and Gayu wedding.
Is there more to the show than this and Kaira misunderstandings and patchup.

There is not creativity to the storyline and all the other actors keep flipflopping their views like every other episode which is annoying. I think they have stretched this show too long and don't really have a refreshing story to tell.

They have shivin they could tell any story and it would be interesting if it was written properly but they just chase trp rather than write proper stories

no wonder kausauti is beating us after dragging for so long it finally reached its peak

u dont just write stuff and get peaks u need to set the stage before the final show down

showing random shadis make no sense