Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

For me, Except for the sisters reconciliation part and Ruhaan getting to know that MishRi are half sisters everything else is bakwaas in today's episode 

Even I skipped Radhika (heard 2-3 lines)  and Veer's scenes.  Last day only I told ye bandaa romance k lye hamesa charged rehta h. 
Okay,  I know he is Mishti's fiance uska haq banta h but still kabhi do chhar baatein v kar leni chaiye..  . So that the audience can get to know the depth of their relationship.  
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

And Is there any hidden meaning in that Precap dialogue of Pari?

May be.
But I don't want it to be. 
As of now all it seems to be Veer-Mishti-Ruhaan and Pari's angle looks soo forced. 

Even the dialogue was not upto the mark.  Kisi v angle se Mishti is not coming in between Pari and Ruhaan.  As of now Mishaan are attracted towards eachother dn hw cm Mishti will come in between them. 
It doesn't makes sense to me though. 

I think accidentally Ruhaan will apply colour on Mishti first   
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shiny9911

May be.
But I don't want it to be. 
As of now all it seems to be Veer-Mishti-Ruhaan and Pari's angle looks soo forced. 

Even the dialogue was not upto the mark.  Kisi v angle se Mishti is not coming in between Pari and Ruhaan.  As of now Mishaan are attracted towards eachother dn hw cm Mishti will come in between them. 
It doesn't makes sense to me though. 

I think accidentally Ruhaan will apply colour on Mishti first   

Yeah the dialogue doesn't fit there..Mishti is not all coming between Pari and Ruhaan as Ruhaan has feelings for Mishti
pranurosid thumbnail
And Radhika said the show's title name today😛
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Iss Veer character ko Mishti ke Saath romance Karne Ke alaawa Kuch scenes hi nai Likha hai kya😕..And the actor who plays makes it so terrible😆..

Point is he understands her. He knew she was worried and came at her place at 4am cuz he couldn't stay away knowing she was worried.
Scene wise shower scene was good. Mishti also reciprocated n was nowhere uncomfy.
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Even I skipped Radhika (heard 2-3 lines) and Veer's scenes. Last day only I told ye bandaa romance k lye hamesa charged rehta h.
Okay, I know he is Mishti's fiance uska haq banta h but still kabhi do chhar baatein v kar leni chaiye.. . So that the audience can get to know the depth of their relationship.

He knew she was worried. He couldn't sleep at night. Came to meet her early morning. That's part of the depth of their relation. He loves her n cares for her.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
It seems story is not moving.
pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Point is he understands her. He knew she was worried and came at her place at 4am cuz he couldn't stay away knowing she was worried.
Scene wise shower scene was good. Mishti also reciprocated n was nowhere uncomfy.

He didn't even care to know why she behaved like that and didn't ask her anything about that..Lag Gaya seedha romance mein..Yeah I can see a great understanding there
sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

More than being comfortable physically, she must be feeling comfortable mentally and emotionally ...that is required for a long term relationship. ..
But she always keeps her fear and insecurities to herself ...of course ,one may argue that she hasn't spoken for herself ,but I feel ,in love, you must not get the fear of being judged...if at all you fear ,either the person is not your person forever or you must work on your relationship to strengthen it .. 
I don't know what CVS are going to show .. 
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

More than being comfortable physically, she must be feeling comfortable mentally and emotionally ...that is required for a long term relationship. ..
But she always keeps her fear and insecurities to herself ...of course ,one may argue that she hasn't spoken for herself ,but I feel ,in love, you must not get the fear of being judged...if at all you fear ,either the person is not your person forever or you must work on your relationship to strengthen it .. 
I don't know what CVS are going to show .. 

very strange quote ...

is it possible to remain physically comfortable with a person when you are not emotionally attached to him??i think thats not possible at all ...😉
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago