ITA 2019 thread#3 Parth Erica won best jodi-DT NT PG 34 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
This shipping under bff tag is Hilarious 🤣 ...

These Parica shippers should Rest now ... Bohot hi aya ... annoy kar rahe hain Mujhe ...

PS: outside Shippers not our Forum shippers , moni is cute ... 😆Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago
Zindagi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

u mean Parth is interested in her??Erica is not just cordial with Parth,she is cordial with Vikas.

Yeah..  .. I know just assumptions.. We dont wats happening in thier personal life.  

Erica  hv more male friends and same goes to parth that he has more female friends..  jus bcos thy are leads we concentrate more on them.  Bt erica behaves same with sahil also.. But parth sometimes shows protective and chivalry with erica more.   Although he gives distant vibes at times. 

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rafangirl thumbnail
Zindagi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

This shipping under bff tag is Hilarious 🤣 ...

These Parica shippers should Rest now ... Bohot hi aya ... annoy kar rahe hain Mujhe ...

PS: outside Shippers not our Forum shippers , moni is cute ... 😆

Yes forum is atleast brave enough to accept in shipping... Y to hide under bff tag.  It seriously annoys me too.. Bt cant help.. 
Rafangirl thumbnail
Rafangirl thumbnail
old pic..just found..so posting
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zindagi12345

Yeah..  .. I know just assumptions.. We dont wats happening in thier personal life.  

Erica  hv more male friends and same goes to parth that he has more female friends..  jus bcos thy are leads we concentrate more on them.  Bt erica behaves same with sahil also.. But parth sometimes shows protective and chivalry with erica more.   Although he gives distant vibes at times. 

Yes,but I feel Parth is a special friend for eri,just not like Sahil or losty.She though tries to lead him and all which clearly he doesn't like and wants to be the dominant one in their relation.This I have observed.She clearly tries to be with him in a crowd.it was obvious in holi party.
mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zindagi12345

Yes forum is atleast brave enough to accept in shipping... Y to hide under bff tag.  It seriously annoys me too.. Bt cant help.. 

All shippers are putting PS not shipping and shipping with heart emojis.
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Yes,but I feel Parth is a special friend for eri,just not like Sahil or losty.She though tries to lead him and all which clearly he doesn't like and wants to be the dominant one in their relation.This I have observed.She clearly tries to be with him in a crowd.it was obvious in holi party.

So you think she's more into him than him into her?