Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

Behir child vs vivi child ???

Nah. He was boasting about his demon child. Don't think Bela's kid is in the picture yet. 
Hukum...raped Vish?
Do tell me there was some trick that didn't let him do it.
crusty thumbnail

Hukum is coming... Bela picking up vish... she hides vish and lies down there...

Hukum wakes her up... He says you are carrying my child... He will come sooner than 9 months... don't try to kill him... I'll keep watching you... She asks him to go out and wait... he says fine n leaves...

Bela hopes vik will find vish... she goes out... 

Mahir n rithvik meet vik in haveli... Vik blames rithvik... mahir explains he isn't hukum... they see a open door n rush there...Vik is shouting for her... 

Vish semi concious...calls out... they rush to her...
CottonWorld thumbnail
Vik brought Vish home. Vish is traumatised. Bela too in the room.
Vish is telling that she did it for her friend. Vik got the clear picture about what happened. 
TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm sorry guyss,but I don't feel this episode is good for me,Even I don't think this is mature enough for me me,will be back after episode ends,See ya guyss
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahir says we need to visit the Haveli. 
BeVik reaches the haveli. Bella stops him from going in. She says we need to separate. Bella comforting him. 

Bella is inside the haveli. Vish is dazed and faints on  the bed. Bella sees her liying prone of the bed. 

Hukum screaming things like Bella you have lost. Bella is horrified. She knows that Vish has been raped. 

Vish is stirring feebly. Bella is breaking down. She goes back to her. Why did you destroy your life for me? 

Bella is looking for a hiding place. She is trying ti wake her up and hides Vish. And faces Hukum. 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Wow this is sad. Vik is feeling angry on Vish. Vish is saying that this must be karma for her.
Thank God...he is not angry. 
crusty thumbnail

VikHir ask Vish what hukum did? She asks vik to take her home...VikHir help her... 

Hoodies at SH ... they say Hukum was successful in his work... they say hukum is with Bela in their room... 

Sumi-Ro-Yuvi surprised he managed to do the deed and Behir couldn't do anything... 

They say Sumi has to go and bring some medicinal plants from some mountain...give her a scroll...
CottonWorld thumbnail
"Paap ko baap ko dedu" ðŸ˜†
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hukum enters. Hukum wants to talk about his kid... EWWW

He tells her that the child is demonic. Giving information about the demon. 

Bella telling him that she was powerless and he raped her. Now he should know how tyo treat his child's mother. 

He is going out to wait for her.