Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

That's why they should not touch sensitive issue like rape no one knows that trauma who experience that... and as always mukta can never show or do justice to such issues... after reactions of all after this issue is shocking none r looking sad
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crusty

Amy, Ash, Rehan, Sia... whoever else mentioned it... 🤗  I don't know what makes me torture myself like this... But it's like a ritual for me on the forum and unable to let go of the habit...😆

🤗
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

If it's the case they will show behir dying after behir kids grows up ..m ight be in hands of Vish kid who us evil..and behir kid . fights with Vish evil kid  s4

Exactly cottonworld was when giving update they showcased n Bela was pregnant yesterday only they hinted n vish for baby
Andhka didnt die this season 
Its andhka vs behir child 

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I officially quit n3. But will come to this forum to see all of ur discussions
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
On another note ..how come they show lady gets preg by man in just one time 
Chances r very very low ..
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

That's why they should not touch sensitive issue like rape no one knows that trauma who experience that... and as always mukta can never show or do justice to such issues... after reactions of all after this issue is shocking none r looking sad

Dude, if they wanted to touch sensitive issue like rape they should have made a show especially made to address those issues. Not some Naagin supernatural with rape experiments. 
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

Exactly cottonworld was when giving update they showcased n Bela was pregnant yesterday only they hinted n vish for baby
Andhka didnt die this season 
Its andhka vs behir child 

Yeah andhkasur vs behir child 

Vik vush behir will die in hands of andhkasur 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: crusty

Amy, Ash, Rehan, Sia... whoever else mentioned it... 🤗  I don't know what makes me torture myself like this... But it's like a ritual for me on the forum and unable to let go of the habit...😆

Kudos to you for making it everytime; it's just commendable yaar 👏. 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

On another note ..how come they show lady gets preg by man in just one time 

Chances r very very low ..

Dude, yeh ITV real life nai hai. 😕
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I always felt this seasons was so sub par esp. compared to S1, but to this standard, i didn't know. Cudn't they have come with better plan? They wud have but they're just perhaps sick to show such things. 👏
They had no track for whole season except for one single track of someone coming for Bela, again and again. I already saw this coming but hoped it was Vikranth though it's still wrong. Why are these snakes so powerless? If they are the same as humans, heck even humans are not this submissive, Krish/Mahir fought back lot of times to his best, then what is the purpose having supernatural show?