Sonu Nigum on Today's Kapil Sharma Show,...

Posted: 5 years ago

VDO is here:

http://apnetv.co/Hindi-Serial/show/155203/The-Kapil-Sharma-Show

[ Click first link of, " Play Apne" ] 

Both Kapil and Sonu appreciated each other's work but yet did not leave a chance to pull each other's leg.  

March 23, 2019

Edited by Himalaya10 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Did Sonu remarry?
Beech me there were rumours abt issues in his marriage. I thought he was divorced.

Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
 IMO,.  Sonu is a marvelous copy-maker of all voices, and  I also remember that,... his some initial movies were flop as an actor,...

Now   a days, his voice also sounds a little   distorted / thickened,..and not that good like 15 yrs ago,...

But that's the way,...  every one goes thro' faces and voice too,... He holds more foreign reputation than other  southie/punjabi crap singers,..

Especially when Anu starts singing, i feel like someone pl. deliver him two tight ones,... who da hell told him that he can even sing,...

I like his ( Sonu ) mimicry of other guys' voices,...   He is also sharp and an  instant presence of mind holder , like Kapil Sharma, SRK and Shaheed,..

Trio of  Kishore, Rafi and Mukesh passed away and gave lot of room to such beginners in last 20+ yrs. But Sonu is lot better  than other Southie singers and    many punjabi ones like Deeler, Mika,   Shaan,  Himeshit, dedh-footiya and many other   southie  Hariharan and such craps, IMO...   So and so Jassi/Lassi,  Hans Raajs and all,... I see as plain crap,..including Manoj Tiwari,..

Again, I could be wrong,.. its everyone's own perception and choices,...
Edited by Himalaya10 - 5 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

Sonu Nigam - Uncensored  and Unreleased footage on Kapil show,...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqJ57XRzE40